[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a new waifu for you guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3376.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3376.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
sadgirlbabyemo
https://youtu.be/x54KNcMUHTM

So. What do you think?
>>
Stop shilling yourself jumbo
>>
It's not me.
I'm srs.
>>
Dem huge tittays.
>>
>>35443437
Not going to lie, but I bet she would give a great blowjob. Feeling that tongue and chubby cheeks sucking me down her throat. My goodness. And I would pull it out of her mouth with a loud pop and cum all over her fat tits.
>>
I'm OP and I think she's attractive.
>>
>>35443959
>implying she wouldn't eat your dick
>>
>>35443437
Tits bigger than two of her head, jeez
>>
As the dude in the comments said:

>the self loathing is getting old, your hot as fuck, everyone knows big girls are in style now and there's millions of guys who want them. So the whole hide your fat thing is the worst advice, just be you and find someone who appreciates all of you, and most of all be happy with yourself

Too bad she, like most 600lbs hambeasts with an ugly face, thinks people who actually like her are beneath her, so she only fucks Chads and Tyrones.
>>
>>35444757
I don't get this line of thinking... I try to be as kind as I can to chasers and make them feel appreciated.
>>
>>35444812
>chasers
Fuck off. Do you call yourself and your ilk big dick chasers? Fat wallet chasers?
>>
File: IMG_0908.jpg (647KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
647KB, 850x1360px
>>35444851
Sorry, I guess admirers will do.
>>
>>35444904
So you're a nigger admirer then?
>>
File: IMG_9033.jpg (154KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9033.jpg
154KB, 960x720px
>>35444937
No, I only like white men. I'm willing to compromise on a lot except race.
>>
>>35444996
You're just weaseling out of being put into a box like you put everyone else in.
>>
>>35445025
Sorry, ok look just go on my YouTube and we can talk more privately about it there.
>>
>>35443437
i don't understand guys who get turned off by fat girls. i get a raging hard one just from looking at this girl.
>>
>>35443437
She's got nice tits. Shame there isn't a full body pic of her
>>
Very nice body, face could be better, but if she was hairy enough I'd marry her.
>>
>>35443959
Her teeth are probably rotten and full of gunk
>>
bump

come post you fucks
>>
>>35443437
Face isn't that bad. I like big girls anyway
She speaks like napoleon dynamite though, and her mouth is always open. And that's a turn off.
>>
>>35446717
Post what exactly? She's not going to want me, a random internet guy, since she has enough attention already.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.