[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are rich third worlders the happiest people on Earth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: joy4.png (1MB, 743x744px) Image search: [Google]
joy4.png
1MB, 743x744px
Why are rich third worlders the happiest people on Earth?
>>
>>35443123
Its been known that 3rd worlders have lower suicide rates than 1st worlders so it appears that they would be happier in general. I am homeless right now and I am seeing a difference between homeless who use to be big shots and homeless who were always poor. Only reasons I can think is religion, looking forward to something better, and everyone else is shit around them.

>religion
Suicide is a sin in Jesus religions, which is widely practiced in most countries. I also remember reading somewhere that religious people tend to be more happy and content with their lives. I don't know how true it is, though.

>looking forward to something better
Most poor 1st worlders live a lavish life style compared to most 3rd worlders. When a 1st worlder loses a job, their house, or wife/husband, they think their life is over so they commit suicide. When a 3rd worlder loses any of that shit they just end up back at square one all over again.

>everyone is shit around them
They have no one to compare themselves to. We compare ourselves to the chads or stacies we see all day. 3rd worlders don't really have that problem. They don't ask themselves, "Why I am not like that guy?" Instead, they look around their friends and family and tell themselves, "I want to be better than that!"
>>
if you look up shit you ignorant fuck 3rd world people are happier with less money, won't go into why, go look it up yourself
>>
>>35443657
Pretty much this, its a state of mind. Most people are too fucking retarded to see it, even if they are wealthy/succesful they will suffer eventually from their own hubris. Ive lived lavishly as a kid growing up, then I became poor as fuck and homeless and now im trying to be a normie. You realise that happiness and being content comes from within and that ridiculous expectations & constant comparisons will kill you.

You will always find someone better than you in some regard if you keep looking for it. But those people you look at with jealousy are fighting their own internal battles themselves, so always be humble and teat others with respect (unless they disrespect you of course).
>>
>>35443123
They have all the luxuries of a first world country, with none of the laws or responsibilities holding them back.
>>
>>35443657
Religion

Hahahaha

Lol
Wow
Hahaha
A 'sin' ?

Hahaha

So you believe in sins ?

Hahahaha omg weird
>>
Human nature. What makes people happy is not having a certain amount but having more than others around you.
>>
It's because they're alcoholics
>>
>3rd worlders

you think i don't know what that actually means, but i do.

but i do.

it means earthlings. with 1st worlders being humans living in the garden and i dunno what 2nd worlders would be, i guess they would be the living on an envoy planet between earth and the garden.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (10KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
10KB, 232x218px
>>35443793
Very true.

Give this man/woman a cookie.
>>
>>35445723
Get out you fucking reddit cancer.
>>
would suicide with a shotgun w/buck shot be an instant death?

im not gonna do it i just wanna know
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.