[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is your sleep?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1676.jpg (129KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1676.jpg
129KB, 640x637px
I've had troubles sleeping all my life. 4 hours is more than enough for me. The main issue is that others act like sleep is the most normal thing in the world. They ley down and fall asleep. I don't get this. How can then just accept all the shit that happens to you on a daily basis. Why aren't they worried? And how come you never hear anyone discuss how strange the whole "your brain must turn off for six to eight hours every 24 hours or else you will go crazy" matter.

Going to bed is a struggle. Sleep never comes easy. Every morning my eyes, back and head hurts. I never see anyone else look as tired as I do. Are they all on sleeping pills or am I really the fucked up one?
>>
>>35442378

When I sleep
the nightmares come
and I wake up
then fall asleep
on a loop for
about 8 hours.
Lately, though, the
nightmares I get
have been coming
during the day.
Maybe I am
dead or dying
or on my way
to nirvana.
>>
File: 1485366871432.jpg (18KB, 229x377px) Image search: [Google]
1485366871432.jpg
18KB, 229x377px
Thx for the pic cunt.

Melatonin. It's an over the counter sleep aid, take it 1 hour before laying down. I have had sleep problems from drinking my self to sleep for far to long. I take 15 mgs but try 5 miligrams to start.
>>
>>35442535
Melatonin is only one of the many methods I've tried over the years. Worked fine for a couple of month. When I had to stop taking them the problems came back overnight.
>>
Smoke pot b4 bed.
Just get a strong indica strain.
>>
>>35442378
its dried elmers glue
>>
>>35442378
Man that must have felt so good to peel off
>>
>>35442378
>I don't have the normal sleep patterns and that makes everyone else weird
True wizard level
>>
File: Witnessed.jpg (139KB, 814x814px) Image search: [Google]
Witnessed.jpg
139KB, 814x814px
>>35442777
Close down the thread
>>
>>35442440
nigga u gonna publish???
>>
sleep is the most exciting part of my day so i sleep like an angel
>>
>>35442777
Wow you really tried hard on that one. I know the other's aren't wrong in this.
>>
File: wojak.png (32KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
32KB, 470x512px
I feel a sleep a minimum of 1 hour after going to bed and wake up at least a couple of times in the night. I have horrible nightmares and my roommate says i scream loudly in my sleep.
>>
>>35442378
>that image
I love doing that with my skin. When I was younger I ripped off a piece even bigger than that from my thigh after school. Shit was bomb and satisfying as hell.
>>
ngithmares constantly since i was young. you learn to love it though. got really into benadryl and psychedelics at one point and since coming back from the dead, dreams have been incredibly fucked. they aren't terrifying like they used to be, but now they're dysphoric and just really slimy in general. i get nauseous.
>>
>>35442797
I love sleeping as well. My dreams are always so surreal and vivid. It's a shame I have to wake up.
>>
>>35442378
>ley
>>
>>35442946
>thanks dicke
>>
not very good at all. i get it from my dad and just can't turn my brain off to sleep at night
i regularly get 3 - 6 hours of sleep
sometimes none

this week i've gotten 5 on tuesday
none on wednesday
4 on thursday
we'll see how tonight goes
>>
File: nope.jpg (20KB, 344x209px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
20KB, 344x209px
>go to bed one hour early
>wake up one hour early

anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>35443517
>accidentally fall asleep at 9-10PM
>wide fucking awake at 3AM
>end up feeling sleepy around 1-2PM because you didn't go back to sleep at 3AM

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
mmmm cheese
>>
>>35442378
I had a dream 2 nights ago that I peeled my foot like that, didn't know it was real.

Now I'm spooked
>>
those toenails are disgusting
>>
I'd eat this dead skin.
>>
>>35442378
I can't fall asleep or wake up at a decent time to save my life. It's half of why I'm such a failure.
>>
>wake up
>nobody said good night to me
>>
File: 001.jpg (726KB, 2748x3664px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
726KB, 2748x3664px
I used to have chronic insomnia because of nightmares and anxiety
Weed and booze helps.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.