[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the big deal if a woman has had previous sex partners?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

What's the big deal if a woman has had previous sex partners?

Who cares if you weren't your first, shouldn't it be more important that you're her last?
>>
>>35442151
more baggage and stupid shit to deal with
>>
"Odds are, playing the odds, at least one of those guys who's been in her has had a bigger dick than yours, and that gives you a funny feeling; one you haven't felt before."

-sambo "big daddy salmon" hydestein
>>
>>35442222

We all have baggage one way or another
>>
>>35442372
Speak for yourself.
I'm Baggage free.
>>
>>35442151
>shouldn't it be more important that you're her last?

If the previous men weren't, why would I think I would be?
>>
Here is my major issue with promiscuous people:

The more someone has sex with a wide range of people, the more likely they are to become invested in that culture. Along with that comes the sense of superiority when they have had more partners than their own partner, and they develop an unhealthy habits of having sex as a casual and social thing.

As someone who only has sex with trustworthy, humble, caring, and like-minded people, i am not attracted to people who are out to fuck as if it were a hobby or casual recreational activity. I like it to mean more, and it is simply impossible to connect on the same level with someone that doesn't hold sex with the same value that i do.

It's not a matter of insecurity for me; i am attractive and have a large penis. It is just more likely that I will not be able to mentally connect with people that don't cherish sex as the intimate, private, and special act of trust and passion
>>
>>35442222
>>35442399
>>35442492

Kek wills the wisdom of the first two. The last one is 90% right so yeah OP, there are your answers.
>>
>>35442492
not to mention people into the casual sex scene are usually pretty boring
>>
if I'm wiping my ass with a piece of toilet paper I want to be the first to wipe, not the last
>>
>>35442396
Says the fucker that posts on /r9k/. Sure you don't have any baggage, anon...
>>
>>35442647
>if I'm wiping my ass with a piece of toilet paper I want to be the first to wipe, not the last
This is actually a pretty solid argument if we take into account this board's hygiene habits.
On the other hand, it's important to note that other people wash their genitals regularly.
>>
>>35442661
>Implying implications implied previously by the same implier.
>>
>>35442647
>if I'm wiping my ass with a piece of toilet paper I want to be the first to wipe, not the last
what does this mean?
>>
>>35442492
This. Am fembot (and no I will not show tits because I'm not a godless whore) and to me, sex is something extremely sacred and private. I haven't had consensual sex at all, including blowjobs/handjobs/etc. I'd prefer to date someone who's had betwen 0 and no more than 3 partners, although I'd be understanding if they had more than that thanks to going through a harsh period in their life or something.

I almost did have sex with my first boyfriend but when he reached under my shirt to grab my boobs I literally vomited on him. Then proceeded to have a panic attack. I can trust someone in every way except sexually. Or rather, I'm not used to being that vulnerable around someone. It scared me so much and still scares me to this day to the point that I'm tearing up thinking about the idea of having sex with someone.

>>35442647
>not using a bidet
Fucking plebs.
>>
File: HS5rnnI.jpg (55KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
HS5rnnI.jpg
55KB, 680x598px
>>35442749
>robot finally about to get laid
>vomits on partner from nervousness
ONLY ON /R9K/ FOLKS
>>
File: 19083403420_440388e33c.jpg (113KB, 486x638px) Image search: [Google]
19083403420_440388e33c.jpg
113KB, 486x638px
Having sex with a 18 year old pure virgin is the only true form of love. Women deteriorate in looks as they age, if she slept with someone else before me, she gave a better version of herself to him, so she has to love him more than me.
>>
>>35442749
>I literally vomited on him
hot
>>
File: 8240.png (2KB, 194x247px) Image search: [Google]
8240.png
2KB, 194x247px
>>35442824
S-SHUT UP BAKA

>>35442856
That's a lot of mental gymnastics for one post.

>>35442857
He didn't think so. Broke up with me the next day. Have only had one boyfriend since then, but we had to break up because he left for college.
>>
>>35442151
The more you have sex the less excited it makes you. Over time you get jaded to it, and the 1000th time you've done something is less special than the first time. This is true for everything you do, everything you consume. This is why I go for teens.

>>35442749
How do you expect to ever have sex if your anxiety about it is that bad? Get therapy please.
>>
I don't mind if a girl has had sex before, as long as it was unpleasant for her.
>>
File: BrOY1kMCAAADXku.jpg:orig.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
BrOY1kMCAAADXku.jpg:orig.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
>>35442893
Yeah, well, women are subhuman brainlets, so it's no surprise they aren't capable of using advanced logic.
>>
You've got that backward: Men long to be a woman's first; women long to be a man's last. It makes biological sense for a woman to secure a man, just as men are driven by the desire to procreate. Women have no reason to sleep around and if anything, this shows that she's a failed woman.

But hey, robots are failed men so that's why you're advertising this bullshit.
>>
Wouldn't it be nice to know that nobody else has experienced that level of intimacy with your partner?
That you are the only person who has ever known them like that?

Wouldn't it be nice to have that exclusive, special bond with them?
>>
Why do people get mad at preferences? Can't those women find average joes who will want to be with them? Or you think they can't and robots are the only guys pitiful enough to take what they can get?
>>
>>35442749
>Am fembot (and no I will not show tits because I'm not a godless whore)

Good girl
>>
>>35442151
People act out of habits, not out of individual decisions they make each moment.
>>
>>35442749
>>35443218

Supporting a mentally deranged fembot as if that's the type of woman you want

You have the same attitudes towards womens sexuality as ISIS - no wonder you're alone
>>
File: 4324324321.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4324324321.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>35442749
Be my girlfriend please. I dream of having a chaste and pure gf like you.
>>
>>35444387
You sound like a cuckold.

Promiscuity is revolting.
>>
>>35442856
this is what i actually believe in life but it's kind of a bad way to look at it so

god help us all
>>
>>35442151
I think it's a rather good think if both parties are virgins as this way you won't feel so anxious about making mistakes, as both of you don't know. So you can go with a bit of humour into it as you both are awkward together
>>
>>35442151
Yes, but if you are also her 500th she can be classified as a roastie whore and better to just move on with your life
>>
>>35444489
It's fine to be asexual, but don't use it as an excuse to hate people who have sex.
>>
>>35444387
I praised her for not posting her tits online like a whore.
That is respectable regardless of mental derangement.
>>
File: C1rHsf7VQAAw9k7.jpg (129KB, 502x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1rHsf7VQAAw9k7.jpg
129KB, 502x1200px
>>35442151
>shouldn't it be more important that you're her last?
If you weren't her first, you won't be her last.

Sluts just keep on slutting.
>>
>>35444854
>he still believes in meme graphs made up by religious anti-sex groups
>he still believes that his 10/10 pure virgin qt waifu will appear in his basement any day now
>>
>>35442741
It's a logical fallacy called equivocation
>>
>>35444923
>he still prefers feelings to facts
>he still takes his desperation as a sign of maturity
>>
>>35442603
>People who have casual sex are boring

Says the Robot on 4Chan
Kekkels
>>
>>35444986
Those graphs are false and use made up data, you know that right?
>>
>>35444854
>people who fuck more people have a higher risk of STDs

What a revelation! I'll totally stick to masturbating to hentai and being angry now.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.