[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macromastia Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

Why don't more girls with unreasonably big tits become cam models? It's effectively free money. Like, if you're a J cup by the time you're 18 there are people out there willing to pay to see you in various states of undress. Get your tits out for a couple of years and make a wad of cash. Hell, pay for a reduction instead of complaining that people stare at your volleyball sized jugs whenever you walk outside.

Did you know anyone with endlessly expanding boobs growing up?
>stories welcome
>pictures even more welcome
>>
You have a built in audience once you reach a certain size threshold.

Turn your genetic anomaly into ez money.
>>
like how do you grow 99th percentile outlier mams and not collect a paycheck for them

shit don make no sense
>>
Anon need milky!
>>
>tfw H cup
>tfw not a J cup
>>
>>35441645
Some women know there is more glamor and influence to be had than simply whoring yourself out for the highest bidder.

Women can go far on looks alone, and smart ones know how to exploit and manipulate men into giving them more than just a pocketful of money. These women know that If you carry yourself a certain way people start to see you as classy rather than slutty even though you're doing exactly the same thing. The woman you posted is a very successful real estate agent.
>>
>>35442140
>muh dik
please tell me she fell into that fountain and there's pictures of it
>>
>>35442622
You can grow bigger
>>
>>35442622
You can't just make a post like that and not provide pictures.
>>
>>35442622
>>35442767
agreed do it for the culture anon
>>
>>35442622
J is like the threshold to huge

G's and h's look pretty normal most of the time. A lot of women would be those sizes if they knew anything about bras.
>>35442681
Yeah but most women are dumb and if you're going to spend your life having circus freak tits it makes sense to have weirdos on the internet at least buy you stuff.

Like bras in the k range are expensive. Fund tits by having tits.
>>
>>35442767
yes they can
its called trolling, a little thing /r9k/ is oblivious to
>>
I want to barry myself in those tits
>>
>>35442738
Does it involve getting fat or plastic surgery?

>>35442767
>>35442784
Why do you want to see my boobs, there are plenty around
>>
>>35442899
>Why do you want to see my boobs, there are plenty around
bored and drunk
>>
>>35442899
>Why do you want to see my boobs, there are plenty around
It's nice to know the tits behind the post.
>>
>>35442899
>Why do you want to see my boobs

What a silly question to ask
>>
>>35442899
Not either of those anons, but I wouldn't mind seeing tits right now. Be cool anon.
>>
sorry I didn't mean to be OP when I wasn't OP. fuck phone posting.

yay boobies?
>>
File: 7yasgdsasd.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
7yasgdsasd.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>35442727
No but she did keep lugging those basketballs around.
>>
I WANT TO SUCK BREASTS
>>
>>35442899
>there are plenty around
but they are not yours, m'lady
>>
>>35442899
master baiter originaru kommentu desu
>>
all we are in for is man boobs shows over guys pack it up noyhing to see here
>>
>>35442899
U dont have to post them
hit me up 4702172016
>>
>>35443028
Fuck off and die faggot, I saw them first.
>>
File: 1466733662192.jpg (32KB, 237x304px) Image search: [Google]
1466733662192.jpg
32KB, 237x304px
>hey guys i have tits
>suddenly a dozen robots come out of the woodwork like flies gathering on shit

never change /r9k/
>>
>>35443080
/r9k/ will never learn
never never
and neither will alleged "femanons"
>>
>>35443080
Anon, I cannot begin to describe my thirst for fembot milk.
>>
>>35443211
I won't show you my boobies but you can drink my milk.
>>
titty stories and titty related things plz

there are girls out there as big or bigger than emily being lost like dust in the wind
>>
>>35443654
My sister in law has gigantic tits, so do a couple coworkers.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.