[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS, guys. There are a lot of "normies" (me included)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

File: Capture+_2017-03-11-08-36-49.png (113KB, 1426x604px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-03-11-08-36-49.png
113KB, 1426x604px
THIS, guys. There are a lot of "normies" (me included) who are chill and will accept you with no problems, that likes new people and won't judge you. It's not like everyone who's not a robot won't even consider you, you should try to get friends, it's not impossible.
>>
>>35441479
fuck off normu
>>
>>35441519
Would you like an hug?
>>
>>35441479
piss off, you say that than turn around and be a cunt when it's beneficial for yourself
REEEE etc etc
>>
>>35441479
Thank you, Chad.
I realize for some of you, you aren't mean are purpose...you just can't comprehend our lives. I don't really think about how many of you are actually just like us...just repressed. I appreciate you typing this. Truly. I don't need any more enemies, you know?
>>
>>35441479
Have tried everytime i manage to get close to someone i somehow sperg out and everyone just ignores me.

So please leave the only place where i can talk about myself and others that are like me.

>>>/out/ normal fag.
>>
>>35441479
>tfw im the person described in the pic
Its an interesting feel desu
inb4 reeee normie
>>
Imagine if your life revolved around getting to the next insignificant social interaction, pretty bird brained
>>
File: 1488277640438.jpg (88KB, 883x904px) Image search: [Google]
1488277640438.jpg
88KB, 883x904px
>>35441719
yes pls need to fill my lifetime quota of being hugged
>>
>>35441479
>it's not impossible
Maybe not but it's extremely exhausting and certainly not worth the effort when you're beyond high school and university, and you have almost no opportunities to even meet someone your age.
>>
>>35441776
Definitely interesting, I actually would like to hang out with someone from this board
>>
File: xAs7Dd6.jpg (31KB, 900x520px) Image search: [Google]
xAs7Dd6.jpg
31KB, 900x520px
GET OUT NORMIE YOU ONLY CAUSE PAIN HERE
>>
These people are the cyborgs like myself. Robotic enough to emphasize with the bots but Chad enough to socialize with the normies. I think OPs right tho, I've met quite a few people that would be chill with robots, or atleast emphasize enough to not be openly hostile towards them
>>
>>35441479
I think it's just called being smart, you think too much and it just leads to this
>>
>>35441479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

FUCKING NORMIE GET OUUUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 130221984383.png (84KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.png
84KB, 299x288px
you pretend to be a robot's friend then ditch said robot when more gainful social opportunities arise.
fuck off.
I know your game.
you are worse than chad and stacey.
you are an opportunist and a traitor!
>>
i did this once, made some friends, still at the bottom of the social ladder but dident hurt as much, then they all left or just sated to get fed up with my autism, some turned a bit abusive towards me, others just talked shit about me alot. 0/10 would not recommend.
>>
>>35442168
where you from?

original comment you prick
>>
File: 1487014823675.gif (1022KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487014823675.gif
1022KB, 640x480px
>>35442877
Who did dis?
>>
>>35443228
Italy, I know not many on this board are from my country unfortunately
>>
>>35443617
Fear not my fellow, sono italiano anche io
>>
>>35443640
The odds were incredibly low, where do you live my pasta pizza & mandolino friend?
>>
It's not that you're never accepting, it's more the fundamental differences making it impossible to connect. My friendships with normals in the past were more like business deals, and shattered immediately after we got seperated (finished school)
>>
>>35443653
I know, i live in the Marche and study in Veneto, what about you?
>>
>>35443671
I am from Rome but c'ho 40 parenti a Vicenza, I feel you
>>
There are two types of robots

>Type 1
The robot who was unfairly shit on growing up and, like a kicked puppy, is now scared of any sort of physical or social interaction with others. He doesn't blame others but blames himself even though the inverse is true. They want help to fix their lives and are generally good people. These ones deserve support and shouldn't be shit on anymore.

>Type 2
Generally the cunt everyone hated. Was too edgy, said stupid, mean spirited shit, did stupid, mean spirited shit, thought he was above everyone else, laughed at the wrong things, didn't laugh at the right things, etc. People hated him because he was always the first person to speak up in the back of class with a nerve-grating >ACKSHUALLY. He doesn't blame himself but blames others even though the inverse is true. He doesn't want help because he's still a narcissistic, insufferable cunt with a superiority complex. He still doesn't understand why nobody likes him, why girls are repulsed by him but he's sure it's everyone elses fault and they should change or die, depending on how edgy and depressed he feels at the time. Nobody likes this guy and while he continues to be this guy no one will EVER like him. He's the one that's fun to pick on.
>>
>>35441479
You don't reject me, you just ignore me.
You say "Oh yeah, we should get a drink some time", but you're lying. Every time I ask you're "busy", or you've got to study, but then you show up in the hallway with my whore flatmate.

I miss when normies threw things at me and called me names. At least they were honest.
>>
>>35443696
I'd get a drink with you anon. But if you order girly shit I will make fun of you for a bit.
>>
>>35443701
You say it, and if you're already out you probably will, but otherwise you'll make excuses, you'll defer, you'll drift off and talk to someone more interesting. They all do.

And I wouldn't blame them. I'm not an interesting person, it's understandable. I just wish they were honest.
>>
>>35441479
REEEEEEEEE
Normies and robots can't live in peace
>>
>>35443712
That's not true. Or though it might be true with me. Even though I'm pretty "normal" I loathe going out. It wouldn't have anything to do with you, it's my problem. I'd invite you around for a drink and to play games if you didn't mind my fiance being around
>>
>>35443688
Mio fratello studia a roma, fa medicina, PD vicenza (e) peso
>>
>>35443729
You're probably alright Anon. I've never got anything better to do.
>>
>>35443785
Not everyone is bad mate. Where are you from anyway?
>>
>>35443797
It's not badness that bothers me, it's apathy. Badness clearly says "fuck off", apathy leaves you wondering - were they really busy, or just too polite to say? And it's that doubt, that lingering that eats away.

I'm in the UK
>>
>>35441479
can you please just leave and let us have our board back
can we just have one god damn thing to ourselves? go shit up /b/ or /pol/ or something just not here
>>
>>35443814
I know that feeling. I sometimes get triggered when friends flake because of how I used to be in high school. Usually I snap out of it quickly once I realise I don't actually care and I'm just being silly.

That's a shame. I'm from Australia.
>>
>>35443693
funny how both types 1 & 2 are still losers in the end regardless of which deserves what
>>
>>35444912
>Type 2 detected
Nope. Type 1 is infinitely better than you. Type 1 is redeemable if they were able to put themselves out there and didn't take the slightest perceived rejection as a slight against their very existence.

That's the difference between type 1 and 2. Type 1 tries but is too sensitive to make it work. Type 2 doesn't try because he knows, deep down, the problem is him and people will always hate him so he becomes defeatist and bitter because he believes himself too good to change.
>>
>>35444993
I am type 1 probably. I wish I were type 2, it really sucks being what I am.
>>
>>35443693
What if you were a type 1 that became a bitter asshole to everyone and pretty much became a more confrontational Pierce from M*A*S*H?
>>
>>35445144
Why would you want to be Type 2? You can at least have friends. You can be normal if you want it. Type 2 will never be normal until they accept they're the problem in their life, not everyone else.

>>35445179
I don't remember MASH that well. Was he the tall blonde who was friends with Hawkeye? Regardless, becoming bitter basically makes you a type one. Until you begin to understand that it's not people that suck, it's the people who treated you like shit who suck, you'll always be stuck in a vicious cycle where trying only gets you hurt again.

It's a similar process to what most dudes are like when asking out girls. If the bitch rejects you or strings you on for too long it's always "Fuck you bitch, you were ugly anyway" or "She was a cunt, fuck her" it's never "Women are cunts, fuck them."
>>
>>35445217
yeah, but type 2 doesn't give a fuck. And no, I can't have friends, it's just impossible for me.
>>
>>35445234
Type 2 doesn't give a fuck because they're mentally deficient in some way. Usually narcissism. Why is it impossible for you? I'll be your friend.
>>
>>35445321
Thanks man. It's impossible for me because I almost never leave my room. When I do, I think I act normally enough, and probably most people I meet don't imagine that I'm actually a shut-in NEET. Maybe they see that I'm a bit weird, but non THAT much. I just can't make a meaningful, deep connection with anyone. I can get along with people (even though it never feels natural), but I never really connect.
>>
>>35445368
I feel like that too. I've had that thought with many friends, even girlfriends. I know I'm supposed to have these feelings and I know I'm supposed to act a certain way so I just pretend. Maybe we're both on the spectrum?
>>
>>35445418
It's not even that in my case. I even have feelings for some people (especially a girl that I can't get out of my head), and I have been usually treated well. What fucked me is my early childhood, my parents made me become like this. It's just that there's something blocking me, even if I want to connect I just can't. It's almost a fear, I don't know how to describe. For example, I think I fell in love for the first time in 26 years of life, but I just can't say anything to the girl (the one I talked about at the beginning of the post). I feel that there is a connection because we're very similar, but at the same time I'm afraid of rejection, humiliation and everything.
>>
>>35445537
You have to tell her when the time is right then. It's the only way to find out. And I mean when the time is right. I don't mean when you finally feel comfortable confessing.

My oneitis was into me in high school. I was too pussy to say anything and when I finally got around to sending stupid crypto messages about it she had moved on. Don't be that guy. Tell her when it's right.
>>
>>35445671
How do I know when the time is "right". I am utterly clueless.
>>
>>35444993
Can confirm. Was Type 1 until starting with college. A fresh start with no ties to my shitty school time. I gave my best to just fake being a normal social person. And the good old "fake it till you make it" worked!

I'm still a bit of a robot deep down but I think I got a good balance by now.
>>
>>35445706
Unfortunately there's the rub. Only you and her can know. When you're in more of these positions you begin to gain experience and thus get better at figuring out when that time is.

>>35445752
I'm glad it worked for your anon and I hope you're at least happier than you were before, if not happy in general.
>>
No you fucking don't.
You're a normie with a savior complex who doesn't actually want to deal with somebody elses troubles.
You want a "robot" that's just a regular shy guy, not an actual robot.
>>
>>35445706
Not the same person as >>35445671 but you are friends with her? To to just hang out a bit more and see how far it goes. If she wants to spend time with gives you already a rough idea if she is the slightest interested or not.
>>
>>35441479
The problem is your other friends wont accept me, and they will look at me with disgust/contempt. Ive seen that look plenty of times.
>>
>>35441479
You are the worst kind of normie thinking he can relate to a robo, "I'm just a little bit robo, trust me I'm not THAT normal". FUCK OFF I WISH YOU WORST DEATH YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>35445773
Most definitely. Even managed to get a gf just recently. We are both shy introverts so it took a while to realise we like each other a bit more than just as friends, but eventually it happened.

I think the type of person like me, just needs to put a bit of effort into it at some point to get out of that downward spiral.
>>
>>35445815
>type 2 detected
>>
>>35445815
>>35445901
This guy gets it. I'm glad it's catching on.
>>
>>35445908
Sometimes I really hope that most in here just play along the notion of a Type 2 like >>35445815 as it's part of the "theme" of this board and not because they are actually like this.

I mean I myself sometimes ironically post a >"REEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE" in here
>>
>>35441479
>a bit robot like
Neck yourself normie. You already have /b/ and /soc/ so why the fuck do you come here? Every other threads these days have some chad bragging about my gf this and my ex gf that. Fuck off.
>>
>>35445947
I know a type 2 in real life. He's my fiance's brother. He has friends but her and I are convinced they're actually her OTHER brother's friends and he just hangs around. They exist and you're right I hope they're a minority by I'm cynical.

I also suspect a lot of robots have reached out for help in the past and have been scorned by some cunt trying to troll them.
>>
>>35445947
Fucking normiescum overran r9k, people like you with midlife crisis problems come here to look for company, you are the fucking scum of this world, and no one can change that, fucking normie you all need your throats sliced
>>
>>35446093
Do you think bringing a nice robot down to your level so that you have someone else to be miserable with is actually helpful? Why don't you improve yourself instead of being a crab.
>>
>>35445891
>We are both shy introverts so it took a while to realise we like each other a bit more than just as friends, but eventually it happened.

I'm >>35445537 and it's the same in my case. She's shy just like me, and I think that maybe she likes me a bit. She's always so sweet to me, sometimes makes me some small compliments (but almost whispering, because it's hard to make compliments, and I know this very well), and the way she smiles at me... there's something about her smile, but I don't know what it is. We have a lot of common interests and we get along really well, too bad we live in different cities and I can't see her often...

And then sometimes I think that I'm just imagining all that stuff because I like her and unconsciously I want to think that she likes me too. Why is it so fucking hard?
>>
File: 1425238812010.jpg (195KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1425238812010.jpg
195KB, 1280x800px
>>35441479
I'm such a recluse that most normies brighten up when they finally get a chance to hang out with me. I have no doubts about their intentions but I'm going to be an edgelord and say that there is no point if they can't understand me anyway. Eventually I'm going to have to tell them that I was a NEET for five years and if you're the type who reacts with shock and disbelief to this fact, then you won't be able to be considerate towards my social difficulties.

I mostly hang out with other people who have comparable pasts. Even if it's an alcoholic or someone who is burned out. They are the ones who learned some real values(care for one another, don't be an egoist, etc) and are able to accept me as I am. A normie just wants another drunking buddy to have FUN with and aren't really looking for anything else.
>>
>>35446169
Not him: Because improvement is impossible for certain people. It's not about bringing people down, it's about making people fuck off.

Which is a blessing in disguise really. Imageboards are poison.
>>
>>35446537
Improvement is impossible for people who refuse to improve. They're the type 2s I mentioned earlier.
>>
>>35446602
Sometimes circumstances beyond your control render it impossible.
>>
Figuratively and then literally kill yourself, normalshit
>>
>>35446730
Give me an example of YOUR circumstances which make it impossible to change which are beyond your control.
>>
>>35446856
I have no desires or aspirations and resist imposing them on myself arbitrarily.

Even if I had desires, I live in a ridiculously remote area with a family who haven't quite caught on to my autism level yet.
>>
>>35446893
Talk to your family about your autism and depression. Talk to your doctor about the depression. You probably don't have autism. Take MAOIs or SSRIs until you feel better. Don't worry about switching meds until you get what works for you. When you feel better start lifting and go back to school, pick up a trade or find a job.
>>
>>35446964
I've already been diagnosed with autism and drifted away from a depression diagnosis. (It's not a chemical imbalance, really. It's more a mindset or something. SSRIs won't-and-didn't amend it.)

I'm presently just drifting. It seems a natural result of overthinking life too much.
>>
>>35446181
Living in different cities is definitely a bit of a hindered. Still try do do stuff with her like watching a movie together or some interest you have in common. See how the atmosphere between you two is during that.

>And then sometimes I think that I'm just imagining all that stuff because I like her and unconsciously I want to think that she likes me too.
I know that. Not sure how to solve that though. Sometimes you just need to take a plunge. But you can try looking how she think about just doing stuff with you. If it's more of a "yeah sure w/e" kind or a "yes that would be fun".
>>
>>35447097
Well I'm not a doctor so my net diagnoses don't mean shit. But it's clear there is something wrong with you and you can't seem to be able to help yourself. You have to reach out to someone, anyone for help.

If it comes to it just get diagnosed with ADHD and pop amphetamine. You'll find you're really fucking motivated then.
>>
>>35446264
>A normie just wants another drunking buddy to have FUN with and aren't really looking for anything else.
Everyone got some shit deep inside him. "Normies" just usually don't want to show it to others. But what's so bad about making a few of those maybe at first rather shallow friendships and see which develop into deeper ones. Nobody is completely open to others at the beginning of any social relation,
>>
>>35447204
This, this, THIS!
original kiwibanana
>>
>>35441741
You think Chad would waste his time here?
Chad isn't really our enemy, he's too busy succeeding in life and hanging out with other Chads. Chad is just like a cloud for us, we just see him but can't really reach him and he doesn't care about us not even enough to mock us.
>>
>>35443693
Nigger please, I knew a guy in elementary who would act like an edgy little shit (he even called my mother an asshole. kek) but nowadays he looks like a fucking Chad, living in Brazil.
>>
File: 43336.jpg (15KB, 279x394px) Image search: [Google]
43336.jpg
15KB, 279x394px
The OP was made by someone just as pathetic and socially isolated as you, losers.

No one wants to deal with your autism in the real world. Just hang yourselves.
>>
File: 61192416_p0.png (193KB, 689x1092px) Image search: [Google]
61192416_p0.png
193KB, 689x1092px
Anyone who cares about having friends is a normie.

I don't want to be apart of your social group.
>>
>>35447855
OP here, I sometimes feel like most of people here have a very distorted view of what a Chad is and his weight in society
>>
>>35447968
>Looks
>Acts
Two different things. I also never said it was impossible to stop being either.
>>
>>35447204
>"Normies" just usually don't want to show it to others.
I'd prefer to be straight from the get go. I've been told that this might scare off more shallow people but I've been able to make friends with some pretty cool folks.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.