[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write a letter to someone who won't read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 200px-Phrenology1.jpg (23KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Phrenology1.jpg
23KB, 200x235px
S,
For a while I loved you. For a while I'll miss you. When we were an item, life was good. At least, at first. I still don't understand why you lost interest. Still don't understand why you don't want to talk.
I tried my best, but I guess it didn't cut it. Cooked for you. Took you to the hospital when you were sick. Always considered your perspective and tried to keep good communication.
You told me how you felt about me -- I know you were lying. Read it over your shoulder. Then why did you keep on lying to me?
When you left, things were rough for you. You said that it'd be best if you were on your own. When my friends see you, they tell me you look tired and anxious. Funny thing, babe, the change didn't seem to do you much good.
I haven't heard of you taking on a new lover. Maybe you have. Just hope that you don't do to him what you did to me, whenever it happens.

I honestly hope the best for you. Maybe someday you'll make it as an artist, maybe then you'll be happy. At this point, though, I'd rather hear about it second-hand.

Take care of yourself.
- R
>>
>>35441463
M.
I love you. If I could trade all of my power for you, I would.
My power is nothing without you, my muse, my light in the dark world.
>>
Fuck all of you
T. The one who fucked your mother
>>
File: xMdVkGD.png (184KB, 775x793px) Image search: [Google]
xMdVkGD.png
184KB, 775x793px
>>35441463
RS,
I know you frequent these threads looking for me. Tonight's been rough on me. My parents demolished me again. We've always hated them haven't we ? I guess for good reason. I won't let you leave. Tomorrow I'm going to deactivate my Facebook and email you. Hopefully before you go out with that whore. I'm going to give you my phone and tell you to do as you like when I come over. You can reactivate it or check all of my blocked lists. Look through every app. I don't care. I know for a fact I'm going to choose you. I just threw up when you sent me your goodbye text. I knew right then I was going to pick you. Maybe you'll see this soon. I hope so. I hope you'll tell me itll be ok. I hope you'll let me give you my things. I have a submissive side you know, I love being controlled emotionally. I'll even deactivate it sooner if you reply to this. You can check through any means.
I love you. Always have. Will always pick you too.
I do care. Come home. Esmay needs you.
Please say you love me too...
-Cake
>>
File: 1483498670337.jpg (30KB, 480x448px) Image search: [Google]
1483498670337.jpg
30KB, 480x448px
Hey M
I know it hurt when your best friend abandoned you. But you and I were there for one another. We supported one another through truly horrific situations. I don't understand why you cut off without any warning whatsoever, but I've left the light on ever since in case you decide to come back. Remember when we went ice skating together? How much fun we had? I know for a fact that I reminisce too much. I know I'll likely never see you again.
I hope I'll see you at Yosemite in some distant future.
With nothing but oceans of love,
Simon
Guess I'll try killing myself yet again tonight
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.