[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6343.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6343.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>tfw thinking about oneitis has got you fucked up to the point where you don't feel like masturbating
Well, I suppose this is one way to stay on no-fap, right fellas?

Ha ha ha
Ha ha
Ha
Why does this fucking happen to me why am I falling so hard for this girl
>>
i'm the opposite
thinking about him had me so worked up
i could barely even write, or communicate
>>
File: IMG_6227.jpg (100KB, 606x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6227.jpg
100KB, 606x562px
>>35441100
Like, here's my shit with her: I'm punching WAY above my weight here. She's fucking gorgeous, and I'm like mediocre at best. As such I've already got an inferiority complex going on here.

Tacking on to the fact that she is pretty popular, probably doesn't feel as strongly as I do, and most likely wants to fuck someone else (a specific someone, nice guy with a respectable major) I'm thinking I'm up shit creek without a paddle here. That being said my asking her out earlier isn't off the table yet, she still thinks I'm good people. I'm just saying, probably not her first choice.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I can't jerk off, I'm just tired and frustrated because the more shit that comes to light about her the more conflicted I am about potentially going out. It's not even about romance anymore, it's about figuring her out, seeing what makes her tick. The further down into this rabbit whole I go the more strange and bizarre things seem.
>>
File: end my life.jpg (29KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
end my life.jpg
29KB, 408x352px
>>35441088
>saw her again today
>tfw every time I chat with her a bit and see her smile at me I fall for her even more
God, I want to ask her out so bad. I almost feel like she might even say yes if it wasn't for her fucking boyfriend. I know I've gone and cucked myself here but I'm in too deep.
>>
>>35441088
biological programming, it's all we live for.
>>
File: IMG_6369.jpg (618KB, 2640x1486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6369.jpg
618KB, 2640x1486px
>>35441422
I feel it.

I saw her today, she didn't say anything to me but I couldn't stop staring. All we did was stand in a circle while the other guy that works there and one of his friends tried to convince her to do nitrous with them. It was an interesting conversation, she didn't end up doing any.

Pic related is an a e s t h e t i c shot of the guy that works there. We dicked around along a canal with his friend and he wants me to be his cinematographer for his art collective.
>>
>>35441520
At least you still might have a chance. All I've got to cling to is the hope that someday she'll break up with him and I'll be able to move in somehow. I don't know how much more of this I can take.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.