[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most autistic thing you've ever done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 005.jpg (315KB, 1280x720px)
005.jpg
315KB, 1280x720px
What is the most autistic thing you've ever done?
>>
Browse this website for 10+ hours every single day for the last 11 years
>>
>>35440265
Yeah basically this.

I guess a pretty close second would be to have pretended to a girl and had internet sex with people on MMOs
>>
I became friends with a 12 year old when I was 29 because I was lonely and had no friends so I just wanted someone to talk to. I moved to a poor neighborhood and she was my neighbor. She was the middle child of a large family and they were dirt poor. She tried to earn money by reselling water and that's how I got to know her.

We would talk everyday. I enjoyed her company, she was like a little sister to me. I lived there for like 3 years and she was my only friend that whole time. She was unhealthily skinny so I would buy her food and stuff so she would stay with me. She was a starving child but I'm not that selfless. She would hang out at my apartment everyday and I would play with her or help her with homework.

The day I was moving out, she was crying a lot. She didn't want me to go because she saw me as a better father than her real father. I felt like a piece of shit honestly. I gave her a ring my mom gave me and gave her my new address and told her my doors were always open for her. Then I left as she looked on crying, I hated myself. She was like 15 but I felt like a scumbag, she wasn't even family.

That was 2 years ago. When I look back on it, it was cringey how close I was with her. I always think about her but she's probably already forgotten about me. I don't know if I want to see her again, it's probably not healthy for a guy in his 30s to be so attached to a kid he's not related to.
>>
>>35440709
I think that's a sweet story anon, she probably thinks about you a lot too.
>>
>>35440228

Tell my female best friend i loved her and think we should get together while i was away on vacation.
Played it off later as drunk. and she got togheter with some retard, Still years later I think about i and get pissed for why i played it so fucking autisticly.
>>
>>35440709
She wanted to fuck fampai.
>>
I posted on /r9k/.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.