[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose fast food job and no one will hire me >parents getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Super_sad_pepe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Super_sad_pepe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>lose fast food job and no one will hire me
>parents getting bitchy about money
>forced to post an ad on backpage and whore myself out
>get no calls because no woman wants to fuck a lanky neet
>say I'm okay with men and get a shit load of business
>every night a different 50-60 year old man having his way with me
>it's disgusting as fuck but the money is amazing
>get really good at pretending I like it and forcing myself to cum
>this goes on for about 3 months up until yesterday afternoon
>visiting a regular's house and his wife comes home early
>walks in on her husband of 30+ years face fucking a tied up lanky pale NEET
>they get into a huge argument and the bitch goes crazy smashing things around the house
>meanwhile I'm still naked, handcuffed and chained to the fucking wall
>husband gets sick of her shit and goes off at her yelling at the top of his lungs
>so loud that all the neighboring apartments can hear this shit
>some cunt calls noise control and they knock on the door
>door opens he sees me in the middle of the lounge
>stares me dead in the eyes for a good 10 seconds
>says to keep the noise down and is on his way
>they continue their argument and I'm still too fucking freaked out to ask for the key
>15 minutes or so later 2 cops show up asking why a teen boy is chained up naked in the lounge
>get a ride home in the cop car with 30 minutes of dead awkward silence
>dad ask why cops dropped me off
>tell him to go fuck himself and go to sleep

Just woke up and it still feels fucking humiliating. Just get a normal wage cuck job. Whoring yourself isn't worth it.
>>
>>35440183

you might have aids if he didn't wear a rubber .
>>
If I was a hairless skinny boy I'd definitely whore myself out. In Australia prostitutes make a killing. 200 an hour is standard for the absolute cheapest ones. One fuck a day, 5 times a week and you're earning the average wage but only working maybe a quarter as much as a standard full time employee. Ridiculous. And sucking dick, getting railed in the ass is easier than most wageslaving.
>>
>>35440183
sexy desu orignalip
>>
Why didn't you just apply for neetbux?
>>
>>35440183
>tfw no lanky twink robot bf to fuck in the face
>>
>>35440183
The only question here anon, is whether you are truly okay with fucking men. If it's not a big deal to you and you aren't disgusted by it then keep doing it to save yourself and your life. Move to perhaps a better city as well, and proposition yourself as a higher tier boipucci. Again, the humiliation is fucked, I do agree. But your money is sick and if you're okay/enjoy it then there's nothing to worry about except the future. While on your off time learn a skill, a trade, a passion and switch to that once you can support yourself with it.

Good luck.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.