[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Kim Possible so fucking hot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: kim shego rocks.jpg (39KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
kim shego rocks.jpg
39KB, 320x240px
Why is Kim Possible so fucking hot?
>>
I'm your basic, average girl
>>
>>35439655
if only she was half ginger half asian

jk they're both beautiful~~~*~*~*~*~
>>
>>35439639
Shego is way better than her.
>>
>>35439670
i don't even know who shego is. i foundo ut today but i dont know too much. is she like a friend but works for a villain? idk. either way kim possible is the best cause she uses a beeper beep beep*!
>>
>>35439696
You don't even know Shego? Then stop talking about Kim. You haven't watched a single fucking episode, have you?
>>
>TFW had such a crush on Kim when the show was airing

I did really like watching the show in general back when it was airing, but I did have a huge crush on Kim, Bonnie, Shego, and that Asian girl that had a crush on Ron. A lot of the girls were actually pretty hot, still sometimes fap to R34 of Kim Possible.
>>
>>35439639
Because the animators over emphasized the areas on her body that show a body fit to bear children and her face has perfect summetry?

>because genetic imprint of attractiveness
>because animation
>>
>>35440054
I did, but shego wasn't around then.
>>
>>35440357
Then watch some more. Shego was important. You will see.
>>
I remember seeing a like 400 post long argument on /b/ in like 2004 about whether Kim or the chick from the Esurance commercials was hotter.

Even at the time I realized that it was 4chan in a nutshell.
>>
File: 011-1.jpg (28KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
011-1.jpg
28KB, 720x480px
>>35439639
>>35439670
You're both wrong. Bonnie was the best.
>>
>>35439639
Yori was the hottest fucking girl on that show and it's not even CLOSE.
>>
>>35440947
THERE'S A BONNIE TOO/? WTF HOW COME THERE ARE SUDDENLY SO MANY CHARACTERS. I THOUGHT IT ALWAYS WAS KIM AND THE NERD RETARD WEASLEY.
>>
She's a Stacy but super kind and would date a dork like you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.