[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rude people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1487320973920.jpg (384KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487320973920.jpg
384KB, 1000x1000px
What is a recent experience you have had with a rude person?

>Get off work
>Tired and want some refreshments
>Go to Target and buy alcohol and snack
>Go to check out
>Pulloutconfusingdebitcard.JPG
>Got new debit card with chip
>Still getting used to using new card
>Confused
>Insert and pull card out to early and cancels 3 times
>Can feel lady is about to reeee at me
>She grabs card and tells me to keep it in
>She says "follow instructions on screen" even though chip cards are confusing at first
>Do it right and it pays
>She is still mad
>Tells me have good night rudely
>Walk out

She could have been having long day but still dislike when people have a rude tone of voice. I was nice whole time and even said goodbye. At my own work place customers have trouble with the new chip cards. Every place you buy at have to hold it in a different length. At some places they take the card themselves and just scan the black part for the customer.
>>
>>35439340
I was at Burger King a while back. This dude comes in and gets his burger, and walks out. A couple minutes later, he's back in.
>There's not enough bacon.
I would probably neck myself before doing something like that. So rude.
>>
>>35439340
Why do normies find chip readers so confusing? You literally just put it in and wait. It's like spending chuck-e-cheese tickets ffs.
>>
Bump for more "rude normie" stories.
>>
>Be in a ghetto Walmart in SoCal
>Female cousin is with us
>Some song comes on the intercom
>Female cousin loves it
>"OMG I love this song!"
>Some tattooed chola with her cholo boyfriend mean mugs us
>"This song fucking SUCKS"
>Chola is still mean mugging us

>Be in Santa Monica pier
>Be at the arcade
>Some Mexican kid mean mugs me
>He comes and bumps into me
>Look back
>He doesn't say anything

I don't what is it but there's a fuckload of rude people in SoCal. Not sure its the hot weathers that rustles them.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.