[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw started to browse /x/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1479703628987.png (140KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1479703628987.png
140KB, 368x368px
>tfw started to browse /x/
>>
>>35439286
what do you think about sacred geometry
>>
File: 1488330543583.jpg (22KB, 274x318px) Image search: [Google]
1488330543583.jpg
22KB, 274x318px
>>35439286
sounds intersting anon
>>
>>35439286
So how did it go?
Tell us in greentext
>>
>>35439286
>started to browse /x/
>realized the entire board is filled with schizophrenic retards
>stopped browsing /x/
>>
>Tfw came from /x/ to /r9k/
Gotta say its not much different, we're both shut ins that aren't entirely sure other people exist.
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48KB, 400x389px
>Be interested in the paranormal
>go to /x/
>it's all shitposting without any real discussion

Look, I know it's fringe loony stuff but there's a lot of cool topics to discuss.
>>
>>35439286
/x/ is a fun board. A lot better than this one.
>>
>>35440560
With /x/ you gotta either make or seek out the two or three threads a day that are high quality content, the rest are perfect for shitposting and getting some (You)s.
>>
File: IMG_1108.jpg (32KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1108.jpg
32KB, 480x640px
>>35440540
Yea this. And I posted a picture of myself pretending that I was bigfoot from the peterson footage and they deleted my thread :(

No fun allowed on the schizo board
>>
>>35440560
/x/ is nothing but cringy roleplaying about divining each other's futures and summoning tulpas or succubi. God that board is fucking awful now. Disgraceful. What went wrong?
>>
I read some really good skinwalker pastas and threads there. p. good stuff

who are you to criticize different a board? we're all on the same site baka
>>
If you want the real deal you gotta read about hermetics first (start with kybalion), when you get to symbolism, keep in mind it comes down to giving meaning to forms and letting yourself be influenced by that, but some authors feed you the meaning of each symbol/form instead.
>>
>>35440621

I've tried to discuss some paranormal stuff Seriously but it seems like skeptics are quick to attack you for your ideas.
>>
>>35440581
What are the high quality threads like/about
>>
/x/ is the dumbest fucking board by far.

People being into "chaos magick" and "tulpas" is really just sad and pathetic. It shows the shit humans make up to try to escape the reality of a shit situation
>>
>>35440621
Don't forget all the nonsensical conspiracy theories that anybody with a community college education can immediately disprove. (Flat Earth etc.)
>>
>>35440797
>irnpIying
>>
>>35439286
>go to /x/ expecting aliens, Bigfoot, ghosts, and other such spooky shit
>get mentally ill people trying to cast magic spells and 15 year old trying to summon succubus

/x/ would be a strong contender for the worst board if /b/ and /v/ didn't exist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.