[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you had sexual relations with your little sister?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1487787076613.jpg (169KB, 1278x1299px) Image search: [Google]
1487787076613.jpg
169KB, 1278x1299px
Why haven't you had sexual relations with your little sister?
>>
That imouto was absurdly hot. Don't even want to finish the series now that she's gone desu

As much as I like anime imoutos my IRL one is nothing like them
>>
>>35439032
Because it's illegal and I might get caught
Also I'm too much of a sperg to figure out how to seduce her
>>
My sister is blind and completely reliant on me. I would feel too guilty.
>>
>>35439283
Do you hug her and tell her you love her every day?
How old are you two?
>>
>>35439283
There are many men here that would want to be in your shoes, anon.
>>
my little sister is gay
>>
>>35439350
Hug her and tell her you love her anyway, she still needs sibling affection
>>
Don't have a younger sister. Did with my older sister though.
>>
>>35439350
are we talking liberal dyke, or yuru yuri gay
>>
File: 00108upset.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
00108upset.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
I have and I regret it daily.
>>
>>35439436
could you originally tell us the original story anon?
>>
>>35439481
>Be like 11 or 12
>Sister is 7 or 8
>Mom worked as bartender
>Wouldn't come home until late at night almost every night
>Walk around house with erection in front of sister
>Play "Truth or dare" with her and keep getting her to undress
>Get her to do lewd things like humping and almost penetrative sex
I can't even be around her, I just feel too awkward.
>>
>>35439559
That's not even that bad, and you were kids. Things shouldn't be awkward unless that's not the end of the story. I'm sure she's forgiven you or even forgotten about it by now.
>>
no sister ;-;
>>
>>35439637
Most of what I did was her being reluctant to do it and me egging her on to keep doing it.
I also did some more stuff when I was 14 or 15, like fapping under a blanket while she was next to me.
>>
>>35439688
Have you apologized to her for what you did? She's your little sister, she's not gonna hold a grudge against you forever.
>>
>>35439742
She doesn't hold a grudge. I just don't like being around people, and being around her is especially awkward for me. I'm going to be moving out soon anyway so I don't have to worry anymore.
>>
>>35439794
Ask her if she wants to hang out with you, she probably misses you spending time with her.
>>
>>35439315
22 she is 20
we do hug but not everyday
>>
File: 00093upset.png (320KB, 792x713px) Image search: [Google]
00093upset.png
320KB, 792x713px
>>35439848
I don't want to hang out with her or anyone.
>>
I wish I still had my one gf who would call me onii-chan. I don't have an actual little sister, but I do have a younger brother which means I know how to be a big brother.

I'll never forget the way she called me that...
>>
>>35439926
Was she born blind?
Are you devoting your life to her, like putting her happiness before yours and not looking for a relationship?
What would you do if she tried to kiss you?

>>35439949
But maybe she wants to hang out with you. Don't you want her to be happy?
>>
>>35439994
I don't live to please others. My sister is fine without me. It's too awkward to hang around her because of what I did.
>>
Welp, already have.

Thanks for that guys. You fucking assholes.
>>
Because I don't have one. I do, however, have an older sister but she's even more dysfunctional than I am is almost the exact opposite of what I physically want in a woman.
>>
>>35439283
Is your name Lelouche?
>>
>>35439559
Similar be 12 she 10 she asleep use hand her hand to jerk off yrs later turns out she was fake sleeping tells mom i get kicked out fuk
>>
>>35440397
>because of what I did.

elaborate.
>>
>>35440900
I already did.
See >>35439559 and >>35439688
>>
She's an annoying, gross slob and I find it disgusting.
>>
>>35439032
>>35439066
What anime is this? It looks like it has a good plot.
>>
>>35441263
Looks like Neon Genesis Evangelion
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.