[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to see World War 3?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Image2.png (149KB, 355x352px) Image search: [Google]
Image2.png
149KB, 355x352px
I admit that I do want to see it for a variety of reasons.

The main reason is I lead a bleak and painful existence and seeing the rest of society have to question their future would give me a type of schadenfreude style pleasure.

Another reason would be to see humanity finally unsheathe all the technology we have been building up since last World War, for the good or the bad, and see what happens (probably a lot of people dying).

The final reason is that I could find some purpose in it. I could not enlist at this point because of medical issues, but I could find some way to help out at home, and could fight if it came down to it at last. And maybe, just maybe I could survive and be part of the generation that tries to build society back. Or at least be remembered for having done some good.
>>
>>35438913
I'd rather have some kind of alien force like the BETA land and massacre humanity using their huge numbers
>>
>>35438913
It can't happen because of nukes.
Global war has been made totally untenable.

That's why you're seeing western society go off the fucking rails since we can't crash our fiat currencies anymore and the bigwigs are as lost as everybody else.

Pray for the full collapse and apocalyptic population decimation so we can go back to monkeysphere sized social units living in relative harmony.
>>
>>35439017
It could happen if someone designed a nuke that costs less than $100,000 and could be built by any 3rd world nation.
>>
>>35438913
>>35439017
>wah societies to hard i wish everyone would die
privileged first worlders detected. if youre old enough to post on this site then im genuinely sorry for you
>>
>>35439057
Do you know that there is a large chunk of the United States with an HDI rating worse than Serbia?
>>
>>35439045
Gas centrifuges are like 80 year old tech fampai.

Nations that want warheads can have them, and it's fear of discovery and reprisal that stops them. Not technology or money.
>>
>>35439263
Why doesn't ISIS build a nuke?
>>
Plot twist: Op's bleak existance goes right and is no longer a robot, but WW3 happens.
>>
>>35439484
I'd be fine with that. A few good years are better than none at all.
>>
ITT: people who want WW3 to happen because of their own unhappiness

what the fuck is wrong with you. you guys realize you won't be the ones that live, you'll die first. the southern good ol' boys, california mexi-gangs, hells angels, black drug peddlers, etc, those will be the ones who actually make it through with their harems of concubines.
>>
>>35439532
>what the fuck is wrong with you. you guys realize you won't be the ones that live, you'll die first.
This is r9k
>>
>>35438913
No, I wouldn't want to see ww3.

That's why I'm here, to prevent it.
>>
>>35439532
>you guys realize you won't be the ones that live, you'll die first. the southern good ol' boys, california mexi-gangs, hells angels, black drug peddlers, etc, those will be the ones who actually make it through with their harems of concubines.

It's a dice roll. Their chances are little better than anyone else's.
>>
>>35439314
Takes a long time to get enough uranium to build a device and you need to hold ground for that to happen.

ISIS make good videos but theyve shown themselves to be mostly idiot zealots when they aren't running away.

The United States hacked and disabled Iran's centrifuges.

>>35439057
It's inevitable. Famine, pestilence and death still lurk in the wings, festering and growing into a form that can bypass the last lines of our microbial defense and ravage our population centers.
Special thanks to anti vaccers compromising herd immunity and bringing back old juicy eradicated diseases like whooping cough and smallpox.
We've only succeeded in warding off war.

We've peaked and it's all downhill from here. I hope these barbarian usurpers our rulers are importing get caught in the collapse.

Prove me wrong, that we are improving the west with the actions of the past 60 years, then show me that networking humanity as we've done is anything but the highest evil.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.