[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kratom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: kratom-capsules.jpg (157KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
kratom-capsules.jpg
157KB, 1024x760px
What is being high on kratom like, robots? And how bad is the nausea? Anyways should I do this shit or not?
>>
it tastes like shit and you need to take a ton of it to get any effect and it doesnt even do anything once you do. total fucking meme
>>
>>35438797
Then how come I hear all this shit about it being the ultimate comfy drug and stuff? Does it have a wide range of effects for different people or something?
>>
>>35438864
It's really really weak opium. That's why
>>
File: 1489121845436.png (50KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1489121845436.png
50KB, 1314x1054px
>>35438783
1. take 25g put that into a pot of boiling water. (be careful if you add it to fast it may bubble up and boil over)
2. let sit for 20 mins on simmer.
3. strain leftover plant material out.
4. drink the newly created tea.
5. enjoy the comfyness.

You may get a little nautious the first few time. it passes quickly though.
Also its not an opiate so it doesnt have a lot of the negative side effects that opiates do.
>>
It's shit. It's a meme. Just smoke weed.
>>
>>35439193
>enjoy the comfyness
How """"""""""comfy""""""""""" actually is it though? Is it actually really weak and just a meme like what all these other faggots are saying?
>>
It's pretty nice actually. Your whole body just feels really nice, warm, and comfy. Your mind is still pretty normal when you're on it so you can study or work or whatever.

Just start with a low dose like 3grams, that shouldn't give you any nausea. You can work your way up over time. The most I did was like 6 grams and that got me really high.

It lowers your sex drive but if you decide to jerk off, you might last really long (+30min).
>>
>>35438797
There are different types of kratom.. You tried them all and at high doses?

Not that I've ever, but some people that take a bunch everyday for years talk about withdrawal. But yeah, very weak. Maybe if you mix it with other things, not that that is very safe seeing as how mixing the wrong two things can have bad reactions, and they have said that kratom may lead to liver problems alone. Whatever though, I gave up once i realized that they seize it sometimes in shipments even though it's no illegal, and never give it to you. And, it takes five years to grow a tree, so they go out of sale often as well, and price gouging is sure to happen.
>>
medicore as fuck
>>
>>35439494
if you do hard drugs regularly, then you probably won't even feel it.

If you just smoke a lil pot and drink you'll probably enjoy it. just try the recipe i posted and just drink a little bit at a time until you feel comfy.

There's n effect ceiling though. with other drugs you can keep taking it and get higher, but after you're comfy kratom wont take you further really.
>>
I tried it on an empty stomach and got bad tremors for the first half hr but after they subsided, was a pretty calm "everything is going to be ok" feeling. Not as dramatic as opiods but it worked quite well.
>>
>>35439541
>>35439713
How high/comfy does it get you relative to other drugs? How does it compare to weed?
>>
>>35439713
So your body gets rid of it so fast that's why there's no withdrawal some say? Makes since, like chamomile and such not having more than a very mild effect. You just know that an ACTUAL recipe might make your body use it slower, chemists do this and give it to people. Like some nerve meds are just made of some really light metal that I cannot think the name of, and they mix that metal with other things to get it to stay longer. The question is what to use to get a real recipe. Extracting it to use a more concentrated does is not a recipe and it's a waste of time most of the time, if there really is no withdrawal, it's gone too fast. What bonds to the kratom chemicals that does take longer to get out is the question. Maybe you can make a rat glow then see how long it takes to turn back a normal color as you mix it with random chemicals that a chemist might use to stop the body from getting rid of similar chemicals. I've no idea what I'm talkin bout though, you'd not be able to get ahold of much to experiment with anyway, and if you did it'd probably be jew'd into being illegal, and all in all it's easier to just by real drugs, because at the end of the day your body and mind freaks out on you for being intoxicated for too long, usually.
>>
>>35438783
it doesn't work for shit besides the very first time.
>>
>>35438783
>What is being high on kratom like, robots?

Equivalent to a very mild opioid if you're on an empty stomach. It is pleasant the first few rounds, but tolerance built quickly for me. It is not comparable to a proper opioid like Oxy.

>And how bad is the nausea?
It is indigestible plant matter. It will make you nauseous if you ingest too much, typically 5g+ for me.

>Anyways should I do this shit or not?
If you have the patience to cap them yourself. The taste is the foulest thing I've encountered, and nothing that I mix it with can cut the taste.

Personally, I prefer some good kava over kratom.
>>
>>35438783
I bought a kilo for like 400, and it's now 4 months on and I haven't done it myself yet. But my buddy has, and each time he's puked his brains out for an hour or two and then slept it off. Yay?
>>
Ever get prescribed tylenol 3 or norco (or steal them from mom)? A decent red at a good dose is similar. It has all the same side effects and negatives as those, except respiratory depression, and it tastes like ass. Despite the taste I got hooked big time. For the first couple weeks it goes swimmingly, then it doesn't. You'll need more and more and more and it still tastes like shit. Eventually withdrawal will become a reality, it's better than real junk, but it is nasty anyway. Stay away unless you really know what you are getting into.
>>35439193
That big a dose will have a naive user puking for two days. And anyway, tea is a waste if you don't add an acid like lemon juice or vinegar.
>>
>>35439950
400? Holy shit you got ripped off. I get my kilos for 65-80. AI have a very strong stomach and only puked once on it, mixed with DXM. Got really sick another, but didn't hurl. DPH helps the nausea a bit.
>>
>>35439950
you got ripped off bad. a kilo should be 80-100
>>35439951
I said to drink it a little bit at a time. you dont just chug the whole pot of tea. just sip it until youre comfy.
>>
You guys know that real opiates make some people nauseous too, right?
>>
>>35439899
>Equivalent to a very mild opioid if you're on an empty stomach
How does it compare to weed? Never done any opioids.
>>
>>35440064
Definitely, but a shit ton of nasty hydrophobic plant matter definitely won't help things.
>>
>>35439891
With use of an extended period, physical withdrawal symptoms will be present, three to five days for the worst of it. Not bad compared to real dope, but nothing I'd wish upon anyone.
Withdrawal syndrome is caused by the brain becoming more and more adapted to the presence of a certain substance for normal functioning and suddenly not having that chemical in the requisite amount.
Kratom's effects typically will last about 8 hours. With my habit I was taking 15+ grams every 6 hours just to stay well. Other opiates have different half lives and elimination times. Fentanil and hydromorphone last only few hours before you get sick again, but WD is worse than even H and just as long, from what I have heard. Short duration does not mean short withdrawal period. It's really dependent on the dosage and how much the brain wiring has been fucked.
Extracts can be made from kratom,but the efficiency is kind of low, market prices are high, and DIY is tedious and stinky. I'm pretty sure some pharmaceutical company patented a synthesis of 7-hydrixymitragynine or mitragynine at one point, but it probably will never get marketed, and if it does, it is going to schedule II or III.
The study of the duration of effect is pretty easy. just get some test subjects and ask them how they feel at certain times and monitor the vitals. Elimination time is even easier, just do a piss check for metabolites.
Extended release or timed release formulations of medications are pretty simple in theory, just make the pill in layers with certain layes dissolving at whatever rate is necessary to release the drug on schedule. some are a bit more complicated, like concerta, which uses a sponge to slowly extrude the drug methylphenidate from an insoluble plastic capsule.
>>
It's pretty much my only drug experience, so I've nothing to compare, but I love it. I only use a teaspoon full and only every other day. I'd love to use it daily but I'm afraid I'll get tolerant or addicted or both.
I use the red kind on days off, feels warm (not too warm) and relaxed, but doesn't put me to sleep. White kind for early shifts instead of coffee, wakes me up like coffee but gives me energy I can actually use. Green kind for afternoon shifts, a relaxed sort of energy that isn't too strong on either side.

I use so little, I don't get any bad side effects, other than dry mouth.
>>
>>35440075
Weed is psychoactive, its more like lean.
>>
>>35441135
Lean is such a retarded drug. Codeine tainted with promethazine sucks ass when compared to a few roxis that one could get for the same price.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.