[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend confessed his feelings for me, had to turn him down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: You'll be in the air.jpg (133KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
You'll be in the air.jpg
133KB, 1024x574px
>roommates with a friend
>catch him looking at my Twitter on his computer
>ask him what he's doing
>when he turns around to face me he's teary eyed
>ask him what's wrong
>he says he's crying because he can't get a girl like me because of our height differences (I'm 5'9, he's 5'2")
>tell him he's still young and there's other girls out there. Try to convince him it's not his height that's the reason why I don't like him.
>he says "I want a girl that's talented, smart, taller and pretty. It's not fair that my dating pool is limited just because of my height. I don't want to have to settle for a girl that just tolerates my existence."

Then he went on a rant about how he feels like a lesser being around my tall female friends who are also very talented (some who are DJs, one who works in PR for a government job, some who are artists, one who is a drag racer, some are somewhat famous cosplayers, etc) . He thinks they look down on him and don't see him as a man. He then said something like "It's not just the fact that women like them won't ever be my girlfriend, it's the fact that women like them won't even consider going out on a date with me."
>>
>successful roastie with tons of other successful roastie friends
Why are you even here?
>>
Why should I give a fuck about your insignificant whore life and insignificant whore problems slut? Go talk to people on adv.

10/10 bait
>>
>>35438557
go whine to the other normie faggots on /soc/ or something, whore
>>
>>35438619
Stop being such a hateful little prick. I'd knock the shit out of you if I ever caught you disrespecting a female near me.
>>
>>35438557
>Then he went on a rant about how he feels like a lesser being around my tall female friends who are also very talented
Well, he is
It might suck, but he is
>>
>>35438557
YES, TROLL. PLEASE TROLL THESE LOSERS WHO ARE ALSO (spoiler) YOU. A TROLL.

I'm visiting this board drunk to enjoy all the suffering. This board is a sick place. Pretty fun.
>>
>>35438557

This is well constructed bait, but you gave it away at

>tell him that his height isnt the reason i dislike him

Top meme

>>35438677

Getting visibly upset and sweating a lot does not amount to "punching the shit out of" someone anon.
>>
>>35438593
>thinking that this anon is the girl and not the manlet
>>
>>35438677
Just so you know if you tried that you'd get stomped I beat women I don't care. You want to end up raped and murdered in a shallow grave go ahead and try.
>>
>>35438713

Talent doesn't mean everything. Don't let insecurities prevent you from trying to better yourself. My friends are talented, but they aren't constantly talking trash about others who are not as talented.
>>
>>35438557

If by "friend" you mean you and by you you mean talking to yourself, then yeah. Keep crying, manlet. Keep trying to justify that your height is the problem.
>>
File: 4954519.jpg (33KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
4954519.jpg
33KB, 960x960px
>it's another "manlet has a fake conversation in his head" episode
>>
>>35438557
>He thinks they look down on him and don't see him as a man.

It's true.

>He then said something like "It's not just the fact that women like them won't ever be my girlfriend, it's the fact that women like them won't even consider going out on a date with me."

So is this.

>it's not fair

Nothing is, he's just being a bitch. Some things are just unavailable to some people, that's how it is.
>>
>>35438948
Meh, at least he made an effort to give it a decent backstory.

Should be entertaining.
>>
>>35438955

no one disses short people in real life. Women only reject short men that are being insecure or aren't taking very good care of themselves.
>>
>>35439385
Correction, noone disses short people to their faces, because people usually want to seem nice.
Social norms and all that y'know.
>>
>>35439409

Even so. Manlet hate is greatly exaggerated and a short man should have no problem dating a taller woman as long as he is confident, hard working, nice, and sociable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.