[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it OK to beat a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image708.jpg (68KB, 620x826px) Image search: [Google]
image708.jpg
68KB, 620x826px
When is it OK to beat a woman?
>>
>>35438227
When she initiates violence and you can't practically restrain her without getting yourself hurt.
>>
>>35438227
Never. Not because it's morally wrong but because they have too much power and freedom. You'll end up in jail or you'll become an internet target.
>>
I have caught my ex-girlfriend while she has message with her ex-boyfriend. I slapped her on the face two times.
>>
>>35438254
This applies for any physical confrontation with any human or animal really.
>>
>>35438227
When she has a vagina
>>
>>35438268
I'm all for equal rights but sometimes a woman needs to get slapped to learn. You did good.

What kind of messages were sent?
>>
>>35438227
When she speaks out of turn
>>
>>35438227
If she's brought shame to your family
>>
>>35438254
>initiates violence
weaksauce

>>35438265
Making sure she gets the message that you will hunt her down and kill her if she calls the cops after you get out of jail will make sure she will think twice about that

>>35438268
slap her a few more times. She is still thinking about fucking her ex
>>
>>35438227
Whenever you see her
>>
When you are right and words will not suffice just like with children. I beat my gf regularly.
>>
>>35438227
If you're asking yourself this, odds are she's done something to warrant a beating.
Remember to keep her in her place- she's happier that way.
>>
If you would do it to a man, do it to a woman.

Situations where I consider it okay:
>in self defence
>if she harms someone or something close to you (your parent, your pet, etc)
>if she steals a large amount of money from you
>if she breaks your stuff intentionally to piss you off
>>
File: Zhen Wei aka Iron Rose.jpg (32KB, 728x288px) Image search: [Google]
Zhen Wei aka Iron Rose.jpg
32KB, 728x288px
Considering I attend an MMA gym regularly where 80% of the people there are women.... Yes?

Pic related. The girl on the left is my trainer.
>>
>>35438227
beat them with a 2x4
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.