[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw suicidal gf I never asked for this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1322234521.jpg (126KB, 1130x946px) Image search: [Google]
1322234521.jpg
126KB, 1130x946px
>tfw suicidal gf

I never asked for this
>>
>>35438162
leave it, you can't save her.
Only she can
:^)
I'm serious too
>>
Most robots claim to be suicidal too, yet they blame women for not willing to be their gfs. Hmmmmmm
>>
>>35438515
Actually, the majority of "robots" are suffering from severe depression, bipolar disorder, or mild forms of autism. This creates a world where they are often not taken care of properly by people around them, nor are they ever respected fully. This naturally leads them to becoming socially awkard, emotionally deprived, and incredibly desperate.

The majority of robots will pretend to hate women, but in reality they just hate themselves.
>>
>>35438562
Actually the majority of robots are still in high school.
>>
>>35438602
So? That doesn't change the fact that they still have these conditions. Ironically I bet the school teachers have no clue that robots are literally withering away mentally.
>>
>>35438623
Found the high schooler
>>
>>35438646
please, go back to plebbit

originum postum maximum
>>
>>35438562
This is me to a tee
>>
>>35438562
Quality post that accurately describes both gender robots.

There's also the deformed and naturally ugly that populate here but 90% of decent looking people fall into that category. The other 10% is Chad and Stacey cat fishing virgins to feed their bizarre fetishes
>>
>>35438602
Most are 19 - 29 year old NEETs so you're wrong. There are outsiders that cycle here, and an occasional teenager but that's not r9k's userbase
>>
>>35439190
Can you help me with my homework?
>>
>>35438410
he's speaking the truth my nigg, my gf tried hanging herself 4 times before she got put on some meds that turned her into the most antisocial person, dumped her after that
>>
>meet a depressed gir
>depressive, on meds, some scars on her arm, already tried to kill herself in the past
>always trying to make her feel better and enjoy life
>6 years later
>she gets better, dump me and start riding some chad cocks in the day after

That's why I hate women.
>>
File: heads dicks.jpg (81KB, 771x500px) Image search: [Google]
heads dicks.jpg
81KB, 771x500px
>>35439190

> be a robot
> be turning *72* next week.

It ain't just 20-somethings, my lovelies
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.