[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT put yourself down.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

File: 00108upset.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
00108upset.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
You're not a real robot unless you hate yourself.
ITT we put ourselves down
Post how terrible, worthless, stupid and autistic you are in this thread. Put yourself down for being an autistic piece of shit who can't even manage to do basic human interactions.
>>
>>35437422

You skinny, sweaty fuck. You literally are embarrassing to be around in social situations you are such an autist.
>>
i hate myself so much i cant be bothered to list all the reasons why
>>
>>35437478
same here
fucking lazy piece of shit i am
>>
File: ultimate_despair.jpg (32KB, 263x320px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate_despair.jpg
32KB, 263x320px
>ugly
>clumsy
>revoltingly short at 5'4"
>useless
>autistic
>boring
>only interested in autistic hobbies like vidya, anime, and /tg/
>fuck up everything I try

I know I should kill myself, but I'm too selfish.
>>
I fail to be a robot by having a car and losing my virginity.
I fail at norm by no gf and losing jobs.

I hate myself immensely I wasn't made to belong.
>>
>>35437527
I cant even bother to live to see my own mother die since I'll have to organize her funeral, so I plan to kill myself beforehand.
>>
i play yu gi oh
unironically
>>
File: IMG_0874.jpg (46KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0874.jpg
46KB, 322x279px
>constantly afraid of other people and what they might be thinking about me
>>
exactly how fat do you intend to be?

what's the end game here, lard-ass?
>>
>aspie level is out of this world
>shut in
>want to have interesting conversations and form relationships with people but
>have no idea how forming friendships works, honest to god social retard
>visit r9k daily
>occasionally unironically have an autistic meltdown
>>
File: manlet.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>35437527
There's still hope for you anon.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>skinny
>average in basically everything
>mom forcing me to go to college
>music makes no money
I hope I die before my thirties
>>
Have everything I need in life to be happy.
>Loving partner
>Well paying job
>Young
>Independence physically and financially
>Educated
Still have thoughts about taking my life, keeps me up at night. Used to live in residential for mentally ill youth. I fucking hate myself and my body is adorned with marks and scars. I cannot describe how much I loathe myself. I only accept myself when I'm encased behind a facade that gives me some sort of normality.
>>
>>35437422

I overcame a lot of mental health issues but am now very physically sickly. I've never been this weak before. I can't do a lot of the things that I want to do, and I spend a lot of time saying that I can't do them than trying.

I wish I weren't so weak.
>>
>>35437611

My mother had her firstborn die of SIDS, and what you are saying you would put her through by killing yourself right before she herself dies is incredibly cruel.

I already posted in this thread so I'll sage.
>>
File: 1435924511652.gif (448KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1435924511652.gif
448KB, 500x281px
>>35437832
If you've ever seen a real life surgery of this done, it's some crazy ass archaic shit. Surgeons full force slamming those rods into the shins like they were trying to win a prize at a fair.

I'll just take the manlet life, thanks.
>>
File: haiku.png (367KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
haiku.png
367KB, 800x800px
>>35437832
I don't think expensive and potentially dangerous surgery is worth it, especially considering all the other shit preventing me from experiencing love desu.
>>
>>35437422
Literally autistic,
Out of sync with everyone else,
Selfish,
Arrogant,
Better than the others around me in so many ways that I feel annoyed and bitter most of the time,
I literally can't communicate with the average human, they use words like they were the subjective grunts of a beast, as though developing language was never a good idea anyway.

I hate under-performing people who don't get out of the way and let others finish the job.

I don't hate myself, I am confortable in the asshole I am, but I somehow hold a lot of empathy for others, I pity most of them, I share their humanity and I feel for them...

But I hate everything and everyone, ultimately.

I'm arrogant, I don't care.
I will selfishly do nothing if I feel like doing nothing and no one manages to change my mind, ever.
I refuse to live by the accord of others, one day, in my deathbed, I will look back and see that I have no regrets and that I have acted on my own terms in every situation.
I'll feel sorry for many and dispassionate about the lack of love I show most people who are close to me. But I'll die happy, knowing I have no regrets

I am selfish.
>>
>>35437527
hey, I'm 5'4 too. Its rare to find other people that short. It seems that 5'5 is the cutoff for average shortness. After that, you become extreme short.
>>
>>35438327
>tfw girls like Risa aren't real
>>
File: NGE 031.jpg (24KB, 430x516px) Image search: [Google]
NGE 031.jpg
24KB, 430x516px
>skelly
>depressed
>hate everything
>cant find joy in life
>selfish enough to consider suicide
>druggy
>wasting money
>neet
All I crave is death right now.
>>
>finally get a decent job
>have issues talking to everyone
>accept it and just do my work for now
>everything goes smoothly first few days
>getting constipated from not being able to shit on command and holding it in
>important day tomorrow and I get sweaty and dizzy if I'm constipated
>decide to down a laxative the night before
>severe pain and explosive diarrhea
>up all night, barely any sleep
>go to work in shit weather
>almost pass out after I make it in to the office
>barely holding explosive diarrhea in for hours
>collapse in pain and sweat
>get sent home
Fucking retard. Can't even manage a full productive week
>>
>>35437460
i know that feel all too well.
>5'10ish
>116lb
>anxiety, hands are always wet, face is red
>>
You have so much potential fucking wasted by your fucking anxiety and spastic ADHD bullshit.
>>
>ugly tomboy
>sweaty
>extremely underweight
>skin has a yellowish unhealty color
>should probably eat more
>terrible posture
>cant do basic social interactions
>histerically laugh when confronted to sad or serious matters
>no abilities other than drawing
>cant finish anything
>smelly 80% of the time
>i dwell among the trash

Im not even sure wether Im a girl because I feel so distant from those creatures... I gross myself out and I have never had a female friend since 3rd grade, not because I havent tried but because my own kind despise me.
>>
>>35440408
You can get pills for ADHD anon
>>
always feeling worthless, doesnt know how to drive stickshift, lives with my grandma, would like to be dead sometimes but if i did that my grandma would probably have a heart attack and id be afraid to fail at it so im, no friends and the one i had never replies on skype
>>
>bald
>boring
>flat affect
>coward
>anxious wreck 24/7 who does nothing for other people except stress them out
>inarticulate with speaking
>a general downer
>perverted fuck

Also this >>35437648

I unironically hate myself.
>>
>>35440582
The only thing I've ever been able to get pills for is my anxiety, which without help makes me paranoid and blow situations like my grades way out of proportion. But even then I've had to force myself to take my fucking pills and to not forget to take my fucking pills, and even sometimes I still forget to take them. There was one period in my life where I was paranoid of taking my anxiety pills because I was afraid they were making me stupider and more docile.
>Go to uni mental help
>Hey, I need to talk to someone about getting tested for ADHD because my parents never got me tested for it and I think that might be a problem
>Get sent to no less than three different people who point me to someone else, one of whom asks me if I've talked to the uni mental health group that I started with
>Finally find someone who says they can help me
>Okay, Anon, we'll be able to do tests determining if you have ADHD, but it may take several thousand dollars
>Fine, I'll suck it up
>Go to another location to speak to another doctor at appointed time
>Show up an hour before the appointment so I don't screw it up
>Turns out the location I was sent to apparently never got the memo that I was supposed to show up
>I have no idea where to go from here or who I need to talk to next
>Never get charged for it, thank God
>Never get papers proving I need special permissions for tests
I fucking hate university healthcare.
I do okay, but every time I fail an exam I start wondering if I really do have ADHD, or if it's just a mixture of my anxiety and paranoia causing me to have delusions.
>>
>>35440513
You have potential.
You outta embrace it. You're better than them
>>
File: 1488947543426.gif (57KB, 393x379px) Image search: [Google]
1488947543426.gif
57KB, 393x379px
>>35437422
>muh hate muhself
If you hate yourself so much then kill yourself and stop shitposting on my board
>>
>>35441672
Fuck off back to plebbit you fucking normalfag piece of shit. FUCK YOU
>>
Failing out of college as I type this but still refuse to study/ do most of my homework. I know if I fail out I'll be a huge dissapointment to my family that can barely afford to send me to college. They all have such high hopes for me and i literally cant force myself to study or try no matter what. Im just too much of a lazy piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>35440513
Sofia?

Oregeeenal comment
>>
File: fuck.jpg (391KB, 2587x1704px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
391KB, 2587x1704px
just look at this image if you want to see what a useless and hopeless sperg i am. getting a gf is one thing, not pushing her away with your autism is a whole different ballgame
>>
>>35441672

I tried, the main reason i hate myself for is an immense lack of willpower, which has cucked me multiple times out of the sweet release of death.
>>
File: asfwefw.jpg (237KB, 573x1038px) Image search: [Google]
asfwefw.jpg
237KB, 573x1038px
- ugly face
- 22 year old look like 15, can't grow facial hair never shaved
- autism, anxiety, retard ect
- nevr had gf virgin
>>
File: 528.jpg (18KB, 499x283px) Image search: [Google]
528.jpg
18KB, 499x283px
>socially retarded
>drove away the only girl that has ever show interest in me because I decided I was better off being a neet
>horrible acne
>5'10" 290lbs
>all i do is play vidya all day
>my parents have threatened to kick me out multiple times

fuck
i wish there was a rope strong enough to hold me
>>
File: aergaergaerg.jpg (185KB, 683x587px) Image search: [Google]
aergaergaerg.jpg
185KB, 683x587px
>>35443189
closeup of my face
im 22 years old
>>
NORMALSHITS NEED TO BE PUT DOWN DESU
>>
>>35437422
>wizard
Should I even continue?
>>
>>35440513
Is there an actual reason why you're smelly 80% of the time or do you just hate showering?
Most of the things you listed (other than being a social retard, but that's not really that much of a problem since you're a girl) can be fixed easily.
>>
>>35437527
Swap boring with anxiety avoidance and NEET and that's me
Also rapidly approaching mid twenties.
>>
I need to fucking kill myself.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.