[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: hello.jpg (42KB, 582x576px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
42KB, 582x576px
>hold hands with her in public
>kiss her in public
>have sex with her
>be her boyfriend
>text her back when she text you
>let her give you a bj
>do anal
>eat her out
>>
>>35437322

None of the above.

Beastiality with a whale is no laughing matter OP.
>>
This song gives my opinion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtmuXWCFQzE
>>
>>35437370
>>35437370
so you'd rather be a virgin???
>>
>>35437322
Have done all of that with fat chicks, I don't care.
>>
she's hot so yeah as long as she has a good personailty
>>
>>35437379
great song, im listening to it more than once
>>
>>35437406

Better a virgin/wizard than a spineless beta cuck banging some unattractive ham planet.

Have some standards OP, Jesus mate.
>>
I would, but this whale ate the girl.
>>
>>35437322
>>text her back when she text you
>>let her give you a bj

Maybe. No to the rest.
>>
>>35437322
Fuck no

I would rather die a virgin
>>
>>35437322

so cute she reminds me of little red riding hood with that dress ^_^*
>>
>>35437458
This.
Had couple fat girls I've never seen before legit ask me out while crying in nervousness, rejected them and still no gf.
>>
File: 4L_1rAVk6gl.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_1rAVk6gl.png
360KB, 600x600px
>>35437322
>no to first 7 questions
>Yes

Does that answer all your questions?
>>
>>35437322
>no
>no
>yes
>uhm I wouldn't ever want to be around her in public, it's bad enough having to deal with the embarassment of myself
>I... guess
>yes
>yes
>that's up to her since I don't want to taste rancid cheese
Is it possible to get a fat gf that you only deal with privately?
>>
>>35437622
yeah just invite her over late at night. order pizza and she'll eat it all for you
>>
>>35437458
>Better a virgin/wizard than a spineless beta cuck banging some unattractive ham planet.
>women only want Chad, they won't date robots like me, ree all women are whores
>>
>>35437677

Considering I'm a vocel I could really give two fucks about dating, if all women are whores, etc. If women want to bang chads then by all means they'll go fuck chads.

We can't all be sex-crazed cucks as yourself anon. Maybe if you learned to have some self control you wouldn't be so depressed or have to resort to banging some unattractive whale of a human being.
>>
>>35437322
Can she be older than me and act like my "mother"? Make me massage her feet? Can I be told to exercise at her house so she can bathe me in the bath tub after?
>>
>>35437950
Also can she make me bend over so she can fingerblast my prostate while milking me so that I will be tired enough to cuddle with her?
>>
>>35437929
Can we look at the bright side here? Least she has big tits. I could pretend she is skinny and play with them
>>
>>35437322
Wait, so if I was willing to have a fat girlfriend or fuckbuddy, would I need to expect them to want to take selfies with me? Because they should know better. I could see them acting uppity if I told them I want privacy.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 682x1024px
>>35438056

That's really unfortunate anon considering I only like thin chicks with small tits, lol
>>
>>35437322
Maybe it's just a bad angle, but her rbf makes her look like an entitled bitch. She probably would reject me.
>>
>>35437322
>have sex with her in public
fixed it and yes
>>
File: 1266092467048.png (27KB, 411x334px) Image search: [Google]
1266092467048.png
27KB, 411x334px
At first all I ever reeled in was fat chicks, but once you've fucked a qt petite Japanese girl, there is NO GOING BACK.
>>
None because I'm a literal fag.
>>
>>35437322
>no
>no
>one time
>no
>only for booty
>yes
>no
>noooooooo
>>
>>35437322
>hold hands with her in public
>kiss her in public
>have sex with her
>be her boyfriend
>text her back when she text you
>let her give you a bj
>do anal
>eat her out
Did all that with my ex gf who was a bit smaller than the one you posted. I was always a little worried about my friends seeing me in public with her desu

Broke up with her but used all the moves I learned from the relationship to start dating a qt cheerleader at my college.
>>
>>35437522
Oh hi there, chad
>>
None of those things. That bitch is disgusting. I'd seriously rather be celibate for my entire life than fuck her. Being seen with her would be even worse I think, or maybe not considering what it would smell like.

If any fat chicks are reading this, HAHAHAHA get on a treadmill. You can lose 60 lbs in a few months with calorie restriction and exercise. You might meet a guy who likes eventually but he will be as much of a loser as you are fat, so get running.
>>
>>35438106
We usually understand that we're meant to be a secret, if one is uppity then find one that won't be. It isn't that hard.
>>
>>35441117
I met my boyfriend on /r9k/ and he reallu wanted to feed me to watch me gain weight though. I used to be normal weight now I'm overweight but he has a hardcore fat fetish and wants me to be bigger.
>>
>>35437322
By that point a human has sold their soul for gluttony.
I wouldnt even spit in her direction
>>
>>35437322
All of the above. You don't understand just how low the chances are for some us here, anon.

Will she
>take me to the doctor every week
>do household chores because I am too tired and ill to even get up for more than 15 minutes
>chat with me to take my mind off of things
>bear children with me, knowing I cannot do my share of the responsibilities of child rearing

?
>>
>>35441192
Why do you need to go to the dr. every week?
>>
>>35441168

That's fucking disturbing. I would probably be afraid to be around either of you, you sound like freaks.
>>
>>35438125
>unironically liking chestlets
wew lad
>>
>>35441415
Different reasons. Some people are sick and have to see a doctor or go in for some treatment every week. Having someone by your side for these things counts for more than looks ever could.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.