[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT /fatbots/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1924.jpg (85KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1924.jpg
85KB, 737x758px
>315 lbs
>probably have diabetes
>big mantits
>have no clue how to exercise
I just want to get at least down to 200 in the next year or so. Any help?
>>
Go for walks. Look up simple stretches. Eventually start jogging. Then start lifting weights. You should be slightly encouraged by your weight, as opposed to me, the skeleton.

Once YOU get in shape, you'll become the fucking hulk. You're a large man and you can create strength from it. It's much harder for skinnies to get stronger. I would have to cultivate the mass you have to be your equal in strength. Even if youre fat, if you turn some of that fat into muscle, get your heart in shape, you'll be physically powerful.
>>
First start with a diet. THEN exercise.
>>
>>35437264
fresh baked french bread from the grocery store. peanut butter, crunchy. oatmeal. frozen vegetables.

that's what you eat, throw in some 100% plain chicken breast once or twice a week. ONLY 1.

Next, go for walks. Walk for an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon. The weight will come off of you like you wouldn't believe. Drink a shit ton of water. No sugary drinks, just water.

I went from a about 220 to 143 doing this. It took about a year. At that point I was able to actually exercise and start filling the loose skin with muscle. Of course, that doesn't fix the other problems, but I can get laid now without even trying and I'm legitimately ugly in the face.

That's all you have to do. Do it every day. That loaf of bread will last a week. The vegetables should be plain, no buttered shit, no salt, nothing like that. Results guaranteed.
>>
>>35437405
Do you eventually get used to that and stop feeling hungry all the time?
>>
>>35437487
yeah, it takes a bit though. the water helps, drink a lot of it.
>>
>Used to be extremely active
>Lifted, biked, played hockey and baseball
>Did /out/ shit every day
>Gave up and became a 250lb slob

>>35437405
Apart from telling anon to eat vegetables and drink water, the rest of your diet advice is trash. The easiest way to lose weight is to cut way back on carbs. Protein and good fat are your friends.
>>
>>35437986
You have limited reading comprehension, so I forgive you for your response. A loaf of bread per weak along with vegetables, peanut butter, and some chicken breast is not a lot of carbs at all. That literally is WAY cutting back on carbs. Besides, you need carbs for energy. This diet doesn't leave you feeling weak and tired and best of all it works and is sustainable.
>>
Do as much research as you can on the keto diet. I've lost huge amounts of weight on this diet without exercising in short periods of time.
>>
>>35438082
Except a slice of white bread is tons of empty garbo carbs. Peanut butter, at least in burgerland, is loaded with sugar and other shit, more carbs.

Two slices of white bread loaded with sugary peanut butter isn't a meal. You could have a cup of rice with steamed vegetables and some chicken, which is more filling and better for you, for the same number of calories.

And there is literally nothing wrong with consuming salt.
>>
>tfw chubby as fuck
I wish I could lose weight but I'm addicted to food. I've eaten over 4000 calories today and I'm about to eat desert (just finished my second dinner)
>>
Keto. Easy as fuck. I literally eat a 800 calorie breakfast and never get hungry all day. The only downside you get sick of eating greasy food.
>>
>>35438448
Sounds like a good trade off honestly.
>>
>>35437264
>any help
Eat less.
>>
>>35438082
No believe it or not this is shit advice
>>
>>35438520
He's not telling you about the bad breathe, the 2 week long lethargy from trying to enter ketosis, and nonstop liquid shits from doing that stupid meme diet
>>
im not a fatbot but it's still going good

>started at 84kg
>lose 4kg
>put 2 back on
>lose 3
-5kg in about 3 months, within 'healthy' BMI now. It should have been faster but atleast im doing it. I hope to lose another 5kg, I had some kfc today so a minor setback but whatever, ill get there.

>>35437396
this, also drink a lot of water
>>
>>35437264
>tfw 200 pounds
>no matter what I can't lose it
I'm closer and yet further away
>>
>>35437264
HEy man just get friends to help you I had 2 friends obsessed with fitness and they jogged with me and we talked the whole time so it wasn't bad and we went to the gym like every day and me and one of my friends lived next to each other so we always dieted and did shit together and we constantly walked around and would do pull ups on random shit and jog anywhere and everywhere and go for 5 mile walks

I went from a like 240 pound scum bag to someone who was anorexic looking no one could believe it
>>
I'm going to try the Whole 30 diet system thing. Friend lost 27 pounds on it. I'm still at the Google stage.
>>
>>35439607
>bad breath
Wrong.
>2 week lethargy
Wrong again. If you prepare yourself right, it can take as quickly as 3-4 days to get out of the Keto haze.
>liquid shits
Wrong a third time buddy. Eating popular keto foods like bacon, sausage, and eggs will leave you shitting football sized nuggets.
>>
>>35442268
Why are you so keen on ruining the lives of people who want to make a positive change in their life with an awful meme?
>>
>>35437264
I have a stone left to lose. If I work hard, a couple of months should do it.
>>
>>35437319
>telling someone who is 315lbs to jog
You're fucking dumb

>>35437405
>telling someone who is 315lbs to buy peanut butter and bread
He's going to ignore everything else and gorge on bread and peanut butter

>>35437986
>It's another "carbs are bad for you even though they're what fuels your brain" episode from some internet meme nutritionist who swears by paleo or keto

>>35439543
This is the best advice here. Ignore idiots telling you to do keto. You suspect you have diabetes. Diabetic ketoacidosis could literally kill you.
>>
>>35437264
Cut all sugary drinks from your diet (juice, soda, lemonade etc) as well as beer, wine.

Drink only water.

It's an easy first step on the road to skin flaps.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.