[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting gfs at wirk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3277.png (337KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3277.png
337KB, 600x379px
Anyone had any luck with getting a gf at work?

It seems like if they saw you working hard they might like you and respect you?
>>
>>35436979
I dated 3 coworkers in the past. Were all mistakes. If you work with them, stay away. 2 good jobs I had to leave because I did not want to see them everyday afterwards. One boring leech, one desperate bitch in sheeps clothing, and a psycho who im still in love with. Fuck my life.
>>
>>35436979
I currently just broke things off with a girl that works with me. We work 10 feet from each other. There is another girl that works in the same store I work at that wants to get with me and has asked several people. They're the two most attractive girls there, but that's not saying much.

I'm the shittiest employee at that store, so no. They don't give a single fuck how hard you work. Just build up a rapport with them.

As for customers, I've had a few admirers. It was the same sort of thing. Just beein myself =) pulled them

I don't really know what advice there is to give. But, honestly, I think girlfriends (high quality ones, anyways) are a symptom of a well rounded person.

Also >>35437137
Has a point. It's a little awkward working right next to someone I was fucking two weeks ago. Especially because we both still have feeling for each other. Try meeting women in a setting where if it goes south you won't be around that steaming pile of shit everyday.
>>
i have to say be careful of girls there. i was nice able to give a girl a ride home from work and she just talked shit about me. there was a manager there that we both liked just found it weird to date a boss. i got into a car accident. during therapy i met a speech therapist who ended up being the manager at the place i worked at before. in the end you never know who you are going to meet again.
>>
How the fuck else are you supposed to get a gf when you can't use dating apps?
>>
>>35437488
you talk like you have brain damage.

you okay?
>>
>>35437488

Makes perfect sense. Thanks anon
>>
>>35436979
Don't shit where you eat. Unless you know for a fact you'll get a better job soon
>>
File: 1489110218659.png (314KB, 711x664px) Image search: [Google]
1489110218659.png
314KB, 711x664px
>>35437488
You might need to go back to speech therapy
>>
I've fucked co-workers. As other anons have said it always ends badly.

As far as customers, just flirting. It's very risky to try to break that customer-employee relationship since you can get fired for being a creep.

Also if you're working retail the customer generally thinks less of you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.