[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I personally am DISGUSTED at the idea of sleeping with a non

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1488765896717.jpg (16KB, 208x236px) Image search: [Google]
1488765896717.jpg
16KB, 208x236px
I personally am DISGUSTED at the idea of sleeping with a non virgin woman. I can't imagine anything even slightly worse. I myself have never been in an intimate embrace with a woman, and this isn't an issue to me, as I'll eventually find a pure virgin to experience raw dog coital bliss with.

After that though? After my rigid, frankly oddly shaped little bulbous schlong has pierced the one shred of sanctity her body had left and oozed it's sinful pus into her, what value can she possibly have left?

I would literally never sleep with a woman who wasn't a virgin, even if I was the one who took her virginity, and if you don't think that way you're a fucking cuck.
>>
>sinful pus
That is the cringiest shit I've seen in a while.
kys
>>
>>35436698

Just because you love guzzling ejaculate doesn't mean i have to like the salty chlorine milk. Away with you.
>>
you are right OP, but what really can you do about it? no guy likes thinking of their gf's past lovers but it's not really a choice because girls start so much sooner with much older dudes because that is just how sexuality works. You can either start hitting on younger girls or get used to it.
>>
>>35436550
>being this defective

Is this guy cereal
>>
>>35436735
My god, learn to write. Using those words does not make you sound intellectual, and your descriptive stuff is actually repulsive.
>>
Hahaha, this sounds a lot like me. I always meet a kissless virgin girl and fall in love with her, but as soon as I've taken her virginity the feelings start to fade and it becomes a dead-end relationship. I really need professional help.
>>
>>35436753
>You can either start hitting on younger girls

I tried this and now I'm banned from Tescos help
>>
>>35436550
>I would literally never sleep with a woman who wasn't a virgin, even if I was the one who took her virginity,
0/10. Roasties know you are just joking. Not even Muslims think like that (t. Muslim)

Try harder next time

>>35436753
He says that even if a girl lost her virginity to him, he will reject her.

He is just a roastie knighting troll
>>
>>35436808

It is utterly irrelevant to me what you think you miscreant. Begone, back to your cavernous vagin'd slatterns.

>>35436844

I never said I was a sandmonkey. Don't put that on me you burnt dvd merchant. Go rape a child.

No hymen no diamond cunts.
>>
Good thing you won't be having sex at all virgin.
>>
>>35436832
>Tesco
Cant you sue them for Islamophobia in the UK?
>>
>>35437181

Not him but am I a vrigin I raped a wonan once with my fingers in her bunghole while she slept
>>
>>35437252

Nah man I'm whoite
>>
>>35437064
>No hymen no diamond cunts.
What if a girl promised she was a virgin but she just didn't bleed? I've heard that some girls' hymens break away without sex. Would you believe her or think she's some slut trying to use you for sex?
>>
>>35437668
What you've heard is feminist lies. They want you to believe they're pure, but if they don't bleed then they're worthless. I would destroy any scum that tried to do this to me.
>>
>>35437668
>>35437813

It's not likeit matters after I was done with her I'd divorce her and have to remarry can't be with used goods.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.