[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMWF couples everywhere!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: amwfdate1.webm (979KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
amwfdate1.webm
979KB, 640x360px
>tfw you saw at least 10 AMWF couples on campus today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je_MwGMZm00
>>
>>35435789
There's a simple explanation to this: it's easier for girls to give anal or deep throat to an Asian guy with a small d*ck than it is to give same things to a white guy with semi sized d*ck. That's why so many white women choose to date Asian guys. After all, women do have to give some ass and deep throat in any relationship. So it goes the way that the time they want to stay single and have fun they fuck with the black boys with big d*cks having one night stands with them, and when it's time to go steady, they choose an Asian guy with a small d*ck so that they do not have to suffer too much having their tonsils ripped apart or rectum membrane popping out all of the time. White guys kind of drop in between in this mess.
>>
>>35435789
h-he can't keep getting away with this
>>
I live in a city with a large number of Asian immigrants. The most common interracial pairing I see are White Male Asian Female, and Black Male White Female. The funny thing is that there aren't even that many Black immigrants to this country, and yet if White women are going to racemix they pretty much always choose Black guys. I might see an BMWF and WMAF relationship once a week, while AMWF is rare enough that I see it maybe once a year. Honestly I think the memes are true, if women are going to have sex with men outside of their race they are mostly going to go for guys with larger dicks.
>>
>>35436625

Black men are more attractive than asian. Its not just dick size at all, its looks/masculinity.
>>
>>35435789
That chink is sure one charming motherfucker :3
>>
>>35436651
get lost, spook
>>
File: me.jpg (66KB, 595x433px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
66KB, 595x433px
>>35436651
black men are very attractive

t. white woman
>>
>>35436625
It could depend on the breed of women too. Like the educated ones the OP saw at campus, might be aware of the damage a large d*ck does on the long run, and rather choose White or Asian smaller d*cks for a steady relationship.
>>
File: 3.jpg (79KB, 1024x368px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
79KB, 1024x368px
>>35436355
cope. It's scientifically proven Asian cocks are way bigger than white dicks. The only reason Asian girls ever date white guys is because they're scared massive Asian cocks will hurt their pussies, so they go for white guys whose clit-sized dicks won't even break their hymens.
>>
>>35435789
Smooth af asian chad-dono
>>
>>35436731
Hahaha! Best joke of the week. Thanks.
>>
File: 137.jpg (157KB, 669x847px) Image search: [Google]
137.jpg
157KB, 669x847px
>>35436651
All black girls know Asian cocks are way bigger than black dicks. Only reason any girl dates black guys is because their tiny black dicks won't hurt their sensitive vaginas.
>>
>>35436709
das it mayne, handsome as fuck
>>
It's ugly to be Asian.
I'm hapa and I won't make more chinks for the world. It's wrong to be Asian this day and age. Their culture is gone man
>>
>>35436813
me on the l-left
>>
>>35437787
>It's wrong to be Asian this day and age
agreed my half-brother. How asian do you look?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.