[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a robot succeed on Youtube? I just made a gaming channel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: FKhayf-_.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
FKhayf-_.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
Can a robot succeed on Youtube?

I just made a gaming channel but my autism forbids me to :

> Ask for likes, subs, shares and shit, it just sounds so desperate to me
> Make shit easy content like lets plays, top 10s and so on
> Monetize my vids. I dont do it for the money, I just want to be comfy with 100-500 subs
> Make clickbait titles, use capslock, make retarded normie thumbnails...

Also, share you channels guys
>>
File: WhenTheZombiesSeeYouOnaLedge.webm (698KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
WhenTheZombiesSeeYouOnaLedge.webm
698KB, 426x426px
>>35435566
I tried but for 10 years but I didnt succeed at all.I just feel like im wasting my time now.
>>
>>35435684
Let this guy be a good example OP. Your expected dollar value for a YouTube channel is like $100 in total. It's literally the top 10 people make $10mil per year, and the bottom 50 million make a few dollars
>>
>>35435566
If u have a cute boy face and loud personality ur guaranteed to get over 100000 subs
>>
>>35435566
YouTube is more about shilling yourself than it is about content. For some reason people sub if you ask them to sub and not having some "sub pls" somewhere in your video will not get you anywhere. I had two tiny channels, both started gaining traction when I put "sub" at the end of each video.
>>
>tfw 1000 subs
But how many subs do you need to have "made" it?
>>
File: stop it.png (287KB, 518x493px) Image search: [Google]
stop it.png
287KB, 518x493px
For me, at this point i'm just wasting time.

My subscriber account has been stuck at 26 for months now and i only have 82 cents to my name and i'v been at this for a full year now.
I only have 26 subscribers because half of them are fake accounts made by friends who went behind my back to fuck with me. They only stopped when i found out through their chats
It's hard getting noticed on Youtube because of lack of promotion and how many people there are. Yes, they are promoting people now but only those with like 100 or 1000 subscribers, so the bottom pits of youtube is still largely ignored and still find it hard to get noticed without shilling or starting drama with another Youtuber
Now gaming channels are already over-saturated with fat/skinny obnoxious fuckers looking to make a quick buck because they don't want to take on responsibilities and bitches who were push-up bras and loose shirts to reveal cleavage who also don't want to take on responsibilities so the chances of you getting noticed is slim, even with the most clickbaitiest of titles or the the new flavor of the month because everyone else is fucking do it first
Then you got companies like Viacom constantly taking down videos which puts a massive halt in your income because then you have to go through a long process to get your video up, while losing money because the relevancy of whatever topic your video is on loses steam and no one cares anymore
But to avoid problems like this, you can always partner up with Frederator or Makers Studio. Just gotta be willing to also give them some of your money too

What i'm saying is, is that Youtube is over-saturated with faggots trying to make a quick buck, earning a living doing things that require absolutely no talent for years, only making the bare minimum because youtube takes half of that 100 dollars you make while also having to deal with the stress it brings trying to stay relevant while hoping through hoops lit on fire
>>
>>35435719
no
socialblade literally anyone famous on youtube

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/unboxtherapy
>>
>>35436594
>All he does is unbox things
>makes more money then someone who actually works or puts effort into their videos

I'm so fucking mad and salty that i'll never make money like this guy ever. I could totally see it as someone like apple paying him to shill their shit tho
>>
>>35436714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHFPSuXEbAI

dude this fag gets free stuff

all. the. time.
>>
>>35435566
>gaming channel #20495882

Nah you'll be fine OP, I'm sure your presentation is original
>>
File: IMG_0391.jpg (42KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
42KB, 470x313px
> Can a robot succeeded on YouTube

Yes
>>
I've barely gotten anywhere with my garbage content, sitting at around 18 subs for some reason. All I think you need to be successful is just to get promoted by someone larger than you, who got where they are by being promoted by someone else.
>>
>>35435833
RedletterMedia has never begged for subs or likes, in fact they mock their audience constantly
>>
>>35436985
You don't have to whore your self out. Just a simple call to action is required.
>>
Yeah you can. Make an actual good show on youtube. By yourself, you can't get people's attention. But, if you make something genuinely interesting maybe with reasonably good production, then WOW you'll get views.

>>35436847
like our favorite food reviewer
>>
>after several month of my videos being up I get my first comment and thumbs up,
yay
>>
you tards should inject your videos with 4fag memes and shill them here, the kids would love it
>>
>>35435566
Yes, but don't spam and plug your shit here. It will always backfire like eggman and that autist that constantly tried to get free meals.

It's like making music or any other creative endeavor. Don't try to be the next Pewdiepie or the next Drake, be the next you. Do what you think and feel is interesting and entertaining, bee yourself, like--minded people will follow.

Like with people who do gaming videos. There's probably a million fucking facecam-screaming normies all playing the same modern AAA game. If you instead play retro games or something, and make it more about the games and not entirely yourself, you'll have a modest but dedicated audience.

>>35436847
fair enough, the dude's all right and he was never overly shilled, or shilled himself, like other robotubers.
>>
>>35437162
Seems to be working for EmptyHero/SmegmaKing

All that guy does is spout shit you'd find on /v/ and that's where i found him since he linked his youtube channel there once ina youtube channel thread
>>
File: 20170109_063150.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170109_063150.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>35435566
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VGMxme0Ws80

Ill subscribe to u if you subscribe to me desu.
>>
>>35437345
I know of a guy (not saying who) that pandered to that crowd but then when he started to focus on making actual original content instead of just memeshit they turned on him and now they despise him, had to disable comments since they would go out of their way to shit post in them.
so its a double edged sword.
>>
>>35437453
whore reeeee
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.