[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teachers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1465848653546.jpg (330KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465848653546.jpg
330KB, 1280x720px
Did you ever have a crush on a teacher, /r9k/? Did anything ever come of it?
>>
My Spanish teacher in my senior year of high school was one of my big sisters friends so we were really familiar with each other. I had a big crush on her, I would stay after school and help her with stuff. I was a complete teacher's pet and she was pretty fond of me. We stayed after school until like 5pm almost everyday just talking about stuff.

I asked her to be my date for prom and she said she couldn't officially be my date but she would dance with me. She was tasked with supervising the kids so I went alone and we just spent the night talking. We danced a couple songs and she took me home. The sexual tension in that car was insane. It it really quiet and tense when we were actually alone. She gave me a kiss on the cheek though when we got to my house and said she had more fun with me than at her prom when she was in high school. I felt pretty happy about that.

My big sister cockblocked the shit out of me. Whenever she came to our house and we're like talking to each other my sister would make it her mission to make me look unflattering.

My sister told me years later though my teacher would always talk about me so fondly when they were alone do she suspected she had a crush on me and she was just looking out for me. I was salty as fuck.
>>
My math teacher in high school was a petite blond Russian woman with huge tits. I wanted to fuck her so bad.
>>
In middle school my gym teacher made me suck his dick.
>>
Nope, literally all my teachers throughout my schooling were either men or old ladies.
>>
>>35434745
I think we went to the same school bro.
>>
>>35434349
I had a few hot teachers I'd fantasize about but I never fell in love or anything.
>>
>>35434983
Tell us more faggot, I bet you liked it.
>>
>>35435295
He told me to come after school once and dragged me to the backroom and threatened to hurt me if I didn't suck his dick. I spent 20 long minutes sucking him off before he blew in my mouth and told me he would kill me if I told anyone.
>>
>>35435990
That's hot as fuck, did you swallow his man juice you slut?
>>
>>35435990
billy, I'm coming for you.
>>
>>35434349
All of my teachers were either men or women who were too old for my tastes.

There was one pretty hot english teacher in freshman year, but I got moved out of her class after the first month or so. To a balding old man's class who couldn't put the desks in straight, evenly spaced rows, making getting in and out of your chair a pain in the fucking ass.

I was pretty fucking pissed, so I chose to dropout instead.
>>
I used to cum in my teacher's food after she foolishly left me alone with it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.