[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you get over your first love?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1489089130252.gif (2MB, 900x486px) Image search: [Google]
1489089130252.gif
2MB, 900x486px
i met a girl a month ago. ive never had a friend before and meeting someone who didn't hate me was amazing. i didn't mean to fall in love with her, but over the short period of time we have known each other i fell head over heels in love. She is my best and only friend and i thought she might have some sort of feelings for me, but she doesn't. i thought i would get over it once she rejected me, but it wont go away. Do any of you guys or girls know how to not feel like garbage every time you talk to her?
>>
>>35433810

You're in too deep already to stop feeling pain. Heres the deal, anon. You're going to have to stop talking to her and distance yourself from her. I know you're not going to want to hear that bit of advice and, when I was in your shoes, I flat out discounted it. However, remaining friends with her is only hurting you and a friendship should be mutually beneficial to both parties. Shes getting a benefit from you but you're not getting one from her. Secondly, shes going to start showing interest in other guys eventually when shes around you. Shes also going to start abandoning you to hangout with said guys which will only make you resent her more. Before long she'll tell you while you're hanging out to watch her stuff and then she'll go on a lunch date with one of the guys she likes, leaving you there to think you're being a good guy (which you are) but not telling you that shes just using you.

Get out while you can, before you form an even stronger connection. Because if you don't its only going to be worse down the line.
>>
>>35434013
she already is seeing other guys, i have had to listen to them brag about her masturbating to them. and i cant leave now. ive already gotten past the point of no return. thank you for the advice
>>
>>35434163

I'm sorry you feel this way, anon. I hope you take some time to think this over. You have no idea how badly this is going to hurt you in the long run.
>>
>>35434244
thank you. i know i dont really have the right to be as angry as iam because she isnt mine, but i want to die because of it
>>
>>35433810
Do not pursue her. The worst ending you'll get is if you DO get her. That saying "better to have loved and lost than to have never loved" is complete bullshit.

t. anon who got his oneitis after 3 years of orbiting in a similiar situation to yours who got dumped and is forced to be around her every day and it just hurts even more
>>
>>35434341
i understand that it is going to hurt, but she depends on me to help her through her life.without me she would have hurt herself, im in too deep now and i promised her i would wait for her
>>
>>35434370
Yeah? Mine tried killing herself on multiple occasions before I came along, turned out she was just an attention whore of sorts with asperger's. Still, she led me to try to kill myself twice after she dumped me.

Is that what you want, anon?
>>
>>35433810
uh, just focus on making your own life better and people will gradually gravitate to you if you demonstrate yourself as a paragon of excellence. there's really no reason to obsess over others in life, such thinking can only bring shame and sadness.
>>
>>35434468
she has helped me through trying to kill myself numerous times in just the short month we have known eachother
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.