[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has /r9k/ been so shit the past week or so?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: madopuki.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
madopuki.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
Why has /r9k/ been so shit the past week or so?
>>
>>35433755
>past week
>not past 2 years
Get out normie scum.
>>
>>35433774
this. the board is beyond redemption at this point. at least there are a few decent threads now and then though. boards like /pol/ are lost to history (and that fall was far more quick)
>>
BBC threads need to die.
>>
Gays need a board that isn't blue and infested with trannies. So we came here and took over. We'll probably slowly assimilate.
>>35433914
Ya not a fan of race fetishization
>>
File: mfw.png (547KB, 581x641px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
547KB, 581x641px
>dontforgetyourehereforever.jpg
>>
>>35434081
>r9k
>not infested with trannies
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>35434130
Not all of you. Many of you will accept any love, even gaygay is pure
>>
File: nukecola.png (77KB, 515x369px) Image search: [Google]
nukecola.png
77KB, 515x369px
The board was swamped in Normalfags, Shitposters, dedicated spammers and the like. There's no possibility of real discussion. There's always some Holier-than-Thou normalfag shitting out a platitude then handing it to you. Sex talk is rampant. The hilarious thing is that normies came here because of its unique culture, but then they just made it like everywhere else.

R9k is effectively dead.
>>
>>35433755
it's spring break for colleges in most places.
>>
Here is undeniable proof.

>>35427616

It can't get lower than this
>>
>past week
>not past 6 years
>>
>>35434081
Are all BBC threads about race fetishization though? Some of those are started by black dudes.
>>
>>35434272
They're all shit. They all need to die.
>>
>You will never be a mod
>You will never protect /r9k/ and purge black and asianmasculinity threads
>>
>>35434272
They're a little fetishy at best. Like I like black dudes Prefer asians and whites though... but I don't get the weirdness about it.
>>
>>35434310
I wish I could slice the throat of the mod who restored the filter
"r9k was never about social outcasts, it was about dank greentexts! it's time to restore the filter to encourage creative greentexts!"
faggot, mootles restored r9k specifically for our kind
>>
>>35434226
sadly that's hardly the worst of it. this board is beyond redemption
>>
>>35435141
Wasn't that the reason /r9k/ was removed in the first place? Because it became just a place for shitty greentexts?
>>
>>35434198
>The hilarious thing is that normies came here because of its unique culture, but then they just made it like everywhere else.
Same thing happened to /pol/. whatever you thought of their politics, it was truly hilarious for the first few years. even a liberal like mootles said it was one of his favorite boards at a point.
I would say it was maybe the peak of creativity for the site. then the fanatic fags from TRS came over and made everything so serious, and the /r/the_donald cancer came in and made things bad in a different way. plus all the outside attention milo and the media brought in attracted swarms of plebs. the board is lost to history, not even really a caricature of what it once was.
>>
>>35435207
it was originally set up for high-quality, original greentexts (hence the filter) to try to reclaim the glory days of /b/, but then it quickly just became a board for losers. Moot scrapped it, but then restored it when he realized that the board actually meant something to us when the backlash occurred. Because of who he was resurrecting it for, he didn't bother putting the filter up that time.
but then some reddit normie mod put it up as soon as he could convince hiroyuki it was a good idea. hiroyuki clearly doesn't have our interests at heart. he just cares about money. say what you will about Moot, but I think he really did try his best.
>>
>>35434198
>/r9k/ is a meme
unoriginally
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.