[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here love huffing whippits?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

Anybody here love huffing whippits?
>>
>>35433541
Enjoy the B R A I N D A M A G E
>>
Whippit good!
>>
>>35433575
My brain really feels fine
>>
>>35433541
That's a fuckload of whippits, anon. You may have a problem.
>>
File: 004.png (546KB, 1000x761px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
546KB, 1000x761px
>>35433541
Oh wow that's a lot of whippits. You whippin it real good OP
>>
File: 2017-03-10 18.54.41.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-10 18.54.41.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
For a long time, I could talk to Jesus when I was doing whippits. One time, I was Mary.
>>
File: 2017-03-10 18.57.40.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-10 18.57.40.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
The best is being whipped while doing whippits
>>
>>35433575
>stopping braindamage is possible to begin with
Do you want to live forever?
Now whip it. Whip it good.
>>
I used to huff them like a fucking madman. I got so good at unscrewing the cap and putting in a new cartridge that I could huff a whole box of 24 without breathing any air.

I tried a lot of inhalants when I was younger, used to be a big fan of duster and butane.
>>
You could turn those into little pipe bombs.
>>
Knew a guy who used to have piles of used whipits in his car. Ended up talking like a retard last time i saw him
>>
>>35433769
Any long term effects?
>>
Op please tell me that you are putting it into an empty balloon first before you inhale. Wtf... be safe.
>>
>>35433769
>duster
That shit's unusable now. They put nasty scent in it
>>
>>35433541
>>35433541
God I used to live whippits so much. Back in my college days, my buddie and I would cut class and sit on the sofa playing music while railing these things and smoking weed. those were some great times that i miss dearly today.

also, i had the best orgasm of my life after ripping three of those before I came one time.
>>
File: cobs.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
cobs.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>35433780
Hell yeah, they're loud as fuck.

>>35433801
I have a lot of issues with short term memory that it excaberated quite a bit. I have a lot of trouble completing tasks without forgetting steps. I lose things a lot and do things like leave pots on the stove and forget about them or lose my keys.

>>35433835
The bittergent? You stop tasting it after a few huffs, then it's nasty once you sober up. Sticks on your lips for days.
>>
>>35433835
If you can get past the taste.... but I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>35433817
Real niggas use a cream dispenser. You can load two cartridges in at once.
>>
>>35433874
Still.. with a dispenser.. you should be emptying it into a balloon first before inhaling.
>>
>>35433860
>>35433854
>>35433835
>people do legal high
>better put poison in it to stop the fun!
Every. TIme. Why I'd never buy the over expensive legalweed. And booze is poison to begin with.
>>
Even I think this shit is depraved and I take entire packs of Benadryl. What is the high for this shit like and how long does it last?
>>
>>35433948
I don't know.. but it was one of kurt cobains favorites.
>>
>>35433948
It's amazing man. Like doing a couple points of molly
>>
Also would not recommend duster. I think I had a seizure from it, because I was sitting around huffing duster once and woke up on the floor with pissed pants. That scared me bad enough that I stopped fucking around with duster.

>>35433948
It makes sound start flanging and you hear this WAH-WAH-WAH noise. You feel far away from everything and dissociated and it's just fucking weird and wonderful.
>>
>>35433983
>woke up on the floor with pissed pants
l-lewd
>>
>>35433983
I've had seizures from alcohol but I still drink :\
>>
>>35434059
I quit doing drugs because I got kicked out, and realized I was way too autistic to survive being homeless. My typical habit was 2mg xanax, about 40mg adderall, a 40 piece of crack and 6 or so bags of heroin a day. Really gnarly shit, I'm lucky I didn't die.
>>
>>35433948

If you take Benadryl you basically can't judge anyone for anything because that shit is horrid.

Whippets have been around forever; it's nothing like some obscure antihistamine that doesn't actually give you a pleasant buzz whatsoever, it's euphoric AF. Otherwise known as "laughing gas" the use in dentistry.

Ravers and trippers alike have been using this shit for a long-ass time, dude. It intensifies the psychedelic peaks on drugs like MD(M)A, LSD, 2cx etc. etc.
Often inducing disaccoiation & auditory / visual hallucinations.
>>
>>35433948
Look on the package. If the active ingredient is Diphenhydramine, then you'll hallucinate a shit ton. The hallucinations are basically indistinguishable from reality and they could be anything. You're basically in a waking dream. Pretty dangerous.
>>
>>35433541
I prefer MXE or dippers for my dissociative fix, but nitrous is some fun stuff, shame its effects are so fleeting
>>
>>35434059
Just had my second one from drinking too much and being dehydrated. All i want now is a beer. Just kill me
>>
>>35433541
Holy fuck that's a lot of nangs. I'm going to buy some with my neetbux soon. Love dissociatives, all sorts. It really is hippie crack
>>
Who here dirty nasty /dxm/?
>>
>>35434545

I kind of want to get my hands on mxe (or k)

what are dippers though?
>>
>>35433541

I used to love mixing whippits with this paint from the 70's that was in the basement of the house when moved in, but then i stopped when squidbillies became too relatable.
>>
never fucked with these personally but ive tried almost everything else. On a-php currently. i think it will kill me faster than amphetamines would have.
>>
>>35435740
>what are dippers though?
Cigs dipped in PCP
Smoke an inch and get frucking smnsmnashed
>>
>>35435740
DCK is available on the clearnet and is generally well regarded. Might be worth a shot.
>>35435249
I did a first plateau trip about a year ago. I use it quite a lot now to help with kratom, but I'm kind of scared to for a real trip. Dissociation seems a bit freaky for my anxious and depressed mind.
>>
>>35435249
dirty brown
>>
>>35433619

>That's a fuckload of whippits

Once you start buying chargers from the internet I'm pretty sure quantities of that much and way more are inevitable. At first you're really satisfied with just doing one or two, then you start buying your own and find yourself going through 24 before you know it, then you buy a box of 100 and go through it in about the same time, then you start buying the 600 packages and stop after 1800 or so because you start to feel seriously ill.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.