[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW dating an illegal alien. Am I normie now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1487290992240.jpg (90KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1487290992240.jpg
90KB, 1106x1012px
TFW dating an illegal alien.

Am I normie now?
>>
>>35433305
ICE is just one tip away from making America great again. You know what to do OP.
>>
>>35433305
Alright give me her name and address. I'm calling ICE. Ain't no fucking illegal going to live comfortably in my country. The dumb bitch can immigrate legally.
>>
>>35433649
Why are you jealous that I found love?
>>
when you fuck her tell her to beg for a green card
>>
>>35433649
>she can migrate legally

You retards really have made legal immigration a meme. It is difficult if you don't have family in the states and it is impossible if you have been deported.

I know you're fine with them not ever coming back, but don't use the "come back legally" line because it just shows how retarded you are
>>
>>35433674
She doesn't love you. She's trying to legitimize her illegal status. Do us all a favor and get her deported.
>>
>>35433773
>person commits a crime
>they become watchlisted
Maybe they shouldn't have come over here illegally on the first place. If you break the law you deserve the shaft.
>>
>>35433806
Which is OK but it makes him (you?) fundamentally wrong
>>
Good luck with your forbidden love. May the government never tear you appart.
>>
>>35433305
she will marry you, then she will accuse you of rape to get her papers quicker.

literally no upside to do this, OP. you are literally a retard if you "help" her.

better call ICE before she bails.
>>
>>35433305
No, you're just an idiot she's using to get the US citizenship.
>>
>>35433649

>country bigger than Europe
>my
>trust me I have complete grasp of all its workings
>can't name his cities city council members
>>
Race traitors need to die.
>>
>>35434017
>when you can't understand the illegal part of illegal immigration
>>
>>35434015
If she does that it'll take years, lots of money, and she'd have to go back to mexico for a while to get citizenship
>>
>>35433305
Take a vacation to Mexico with her. The vacation starts when the border guards detain her to be deported.
>>
>>35433305
Just to let you know OP, I'm a moderator. I've notified ICE of your location via your IP address. I told them one of the residents at your address is dating an illegal alien and has information regarding illegal aliens. They said they should be able to get to you in 2 days. Enjoy what precious time you have left with your (((gf))). She is going to be detained and deported.
>>
File: 1464845429717.png (194KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1464845429717.png
194KB, 446x373px
>>35434284
I will hunt you down gookboy
>>
>>35433305
You became a normie at dating you fucking cuck
>>
>>35433305
Go full autism mode and have her deported for the meme.
>>
>>35433773
There's a fucking reason for that Jorge. There are enough people here pushing lawnmowers. You'll get in if you can bring something to the table.
>>
File: IMG_5957.jpg (33KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5957.jpg
33KB, 413x395px
>>35433305
The mere fact that you're dating makes you a normie, but is that really a bad thing? You're excelling anon. You're climbing up the ladder. Any status that's about robotomy is an achievement, no matter how much we hate normies. Ignore there racist faggots. They're most likely jealous that something good has happened to you, and they're still living their monotonous robotic lifestyle. Now for Christ sake you better fuck that bitch in her Latina pussy and cream pie that shit.
>>
>>35434481
above* these*

Geez, that's my 5th typo today. I'm gonna take a nap, usually happens when I'm tired.
>>
>>35433305
String her along with the empty promise of citizenship then report her the moment she does anything uppity.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.