[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small "dogs" rant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6157.jpg (27KB, 436x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6157.jpg
27KB, 436x160px
Why do people like these little shits?

>They constantly bark
>Every fucking small dog I've met acts like a little shit
>They're annoying
>They don't listen to you
>They can't attack any intruders
>They're small as fuck
>Did I mention they bark all the time?
>They all act mean as fuck (I've been bitten multiple times by these retards for doing nothing)
>They're disobedient
>They're useless
>They just waste and drain resources from you
>They don't give a fuck about your friends/family. If anything, they just annoy them by constantly barking at them
>They require a shit ton of care
>They're egotistical
>They're not real dogs
>They're aggressive
>They're easily scared
>They're arrogant
>They try to guilt trip you when you actually do something about them (I.E puppy face)
>They're stupid
>They act like tough shit when they're not
>They're a pain in the ass to train
>They require way too much attention

Worst of all, their fucking owners are degenerates. They don't give a fuck if the "dog" did something wrong. They shrug it off because they're "cute" and continue to spoil them. If you're thinking about getting any rat, don't. Get a real fucking dog that will actually listen to you and respect you. Plus, real dogs are true companions and they'll defend you. They're fearless and strong. They'll die for you. These little shits will run away and cry like cowards. I fucking hate small dogs. If you think I'm just a "dog hater", I've owned two yorkies and I've met multiple small dogs in my life. They all acted like pieces of shit no matter how much kindness and respect I've given them. They've only acted nice to me once I gave them what they wanted and once I gave them a shit ton of attention. But in return, they just fucked off again and acted like little shits.

Tl;dr Don't get these shit-tier rats. They're not worth the time and money.
>>
>>35432589
I like it when other people have them bc I am mortified of getting fucked up by 2 or more big dogs
>>
>>35432589
desu they're great if they've been trained. The problem is that small dog owners are the kind of people who treat their dogs like decorations, not animals. Most of them don't train them and hence they act like little shits.
>>
>>35432589
Also a lot of these qualities can be applied to larger dogs

t. Someone who has 3 pitbulls
>>
>>35432672
>pitbulls
>owning nigger tier dogs
You could have chose everything else anon, you chose to be a nigger.
>>
May as well just get a cat.
>>
>>35432639
>mortified
You are embarrassed, ashamed, or humiliated?

Better to say terrified
>>
You soundin' a little crazy there op. I agree that bigger dogs are the way to go though. Gotta have one you can put your arm around.
>>
>>35432722
Weren't my choice. All dogs are useless trash. They're like children but never have the potential of being productive with a few exceptions
>>35432766
Horrified is also a synonym, which describes me attitudes towards dogs other than my own.
>>
>>35432589
>assuming that those shit are dogs.

Why are you giving them human traits? They are animals, fucking emergency meat.
>>
>>35432589
It's not the dogs, it's the owner. I have a chihuahua, and had a beagle when I was a child. Neither barked or misbehaved at all, but that's because I trained them nonstop. Any little bit of inconsistency when training a dog will fuck it up, and normies can't be consistent.
>>
>>35432849
>All dogs are useless trash
They provide loyal companionship and safety to your home, if not trained for even more jobs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.