[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuck robots, what job do you have? Have your own apartment?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: 1477959499144.jpg (33KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1477959499144.jpg
33KB, 250x333px
Wagecuck robots, what job do you have? Have your own apartment?
>>
Engineer. No, I live above my dad's garage.
>>
I clean boats, live with my mother
>>
>>35432132
Telephone technician, have own apartment.
Overall life quality is not much different from when I was a NEET last year.
>>
>>35432146
Must be saving a ton of money
>>
Pharm tech with roommate
>>
File: 1488629978566.png (210KB, 1000x519px) Image search: [Google]
1488629978566.png
210KB, 1000x519px
>>35432132
Software "Engineer". Live with mom, hate life. Wish I were dead. Just read an old thread on a wizard who who was homeless in Japan for three months the, I want to do that. Kill me please.
>>
>>35432132
Programmer, yes (but not apartment, townhome)
>>
>>35432176
Yeah, I am. That's the good part.
>>
>>35432132
>fireproofing
>have apartment

Going NEET soon
>>
>>35432146

Do you bring girls up there?
>>
>>35432256
No. I have no friends.
>>
>>35432239
Own or rent? I'd rent one but not sure about owning one though
>>
I work part time in a mortgage lender office. I'm an "accountant"

Really I just shitpost on 4chan after doing a few spreadsheets, $12/hr 3 days a week while I finish up school. pretty comf
>>
>>35432132
Software developer, renting a place with a friend. It's alright, with some help from my family I might be able to put down a deposit somewhere and starting paying off a place of my own.
>>
Clinical research coordinator, one bedroom apartment
>>
>>35432310
I know a guy who does that. Not a bad gig, he seems to enjoy it. Does cancer research or something.
>>
File: jc.jpg (79KB, 576x372px) Image search: [Google]
jc.jpg
79KB, 576x372px
>>35432132
Work nights at MacDees.
Have my own 2 bedroom house.
Half my pay goes to bills. The other half is mine to throw away on comics and trainers (sneakers).

I just hate people asking when I'm going to get a real job.

I make 9.55UK an hour. which in the British small towns is actually decent.

Forever alone though.
>>
>>35432266

Do you smoke dank weed and play lots of vidya up there?
>>
>>35432256
Where do you think you are?

originalum postreski spectorum
>>
im a doctor (2nd year resident)
>>
>>35432338

Wat... living above dad's garage is sexy. As long as he has his own bathroom w/ shower that shit is a primo bachelors pad.
>>
>>35432132
Auto mechanic, first year apprentice. Live in mummi's basement b-but I pay rent

Pretty good job for autistic fucks desu I don't have to talk to people much and about 30% of my problems can be solved with a hammer
>>
>>35432132
I work at a bakery part time, maybe 20 or more hours a week sometimes. I'm also a professional fighter just starting a career, so I only make about $7000 to $9000 a fight and that's pretty shit.

I used to rent my own apartment, I went half on it with a roommate, but I have a kid now so I live with family
>>
File: fregg.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>>35432331
I used to. I used to be a pretty big stoner. Now I don't really do anything but shitpost and watch movies. I used to play vidya but I hurt my wrist and now long games irritate it.
>>
>>35432387

>hurt your wrist

Why aren't you smoking dank weed right now!? It'll heal faster.
>>
>>35432414
I hurt it like four years ago, and it healed but whenever I play vidya for more than an hour it starts to get irritated. It's probably for the best, I get outside a bit more now.
>>
>>35432280

PT accountant? I've never seen a PT accountant job, except for internships
>>
>>35432324
Get to see a lot of cool shit and not have all the responsibility
>>
Software dev here. I own my own home.
>>
File: Artemis of Stockholm.jpg (98KB, 538x474px) Image search: [Google]
Artemis of Stockholm.jpg
98KB, 538x474px
Yes, I rent a one room apartment second hand in Stockholm. It's very expensive and nothing glamorous but it's absolutely worth it, having my own bathroom and kitchen.

Customer service/tech support 30 hours a week + acquiring gubmint gibs for the remaining 10 hours of the local standard work week.
(Because of the crippling anxiety that is the natural result of being a cog to be replaced as soon as you're worn out.)
>>
>>35432387
melee fox
>>
>>35432278
Rent. I'm fairly young, and I plan on moving jobs within the next few years. Where I live, though, apartment rent is the same as townhome rent, so I got 3x the space for the same price.
If you used wireless devices though, it'll be shit for you because everyone is on wifi. Granted, it's better than apartments but still much worse than being in a single home.
>>
>>35432544
I'm over 30 and trying to grow up. Don't have much time anymore either, between wagecucking and errands on the weekends. I have no energy. I don't see how normies work and have a social life.
>>
>>35432582
Apartments are the worst. I hate hearing peoples dogs barking and them talking through the walls. I guess that's partially a problem in a town home too depending how it is laid out.
>>
>>35432614
Mine is two-story, end unit. And thankfully, my neighbors work at night and sleep during the day, so we never hear each other.
>>
I'm a software development and I'm renting an entire house.
>>
account manager / office slave.
I have a small apartment and a car.

I just lost my job and am back in hell.
Looking for a new job is horrible.
Wish me luck senpai.

Oh and kissles virgin without friends 27 but that goes without saying.
>>
>>35432641
Beautiful. That sounds really comfy.
>>
The only reason normies get jobs is because they know people and have connections.
>>
>>35432678
Where do you live, bot?
>>
I work for EVGA. It's actually really fun looking at all the different GPU's.
>>
>>35432705
Robots have advantages too. I'm pure autism and just work away all day and don't talk to anyone. My boss loves me and the CEO does too. They get worn out with office drama and shit, so having a robot that keeps to themselves is like a vacation for them.
>>
File: 1466780905482.png (284KB, 410x434px) Image search: [Google]
1466780905482.png
284KB, 410x434px
Wagecucking for a year and a half. Systems admin. 30k which is pretty good in the UK. Moved back in with parents so I could save a bit of money. I've saved quite a lot, I should really move out
>>
>>35432132
IT engineer, slave to the machines
Real estate is too expensive here, I cant' own my place, I am renting it.
>>
>>35432598
I feel you.
The only hope is taking days off or having vacation.

But being a wagecuck is a lot better than being a neet.

As wagecuck you never feel guilty. You do productive things every day.

As a neet you have too much time and not enough money.
>>
>>35432782

System administrators in the US make six figures, time to move
>>
>>35432614
I have a pianist in the apartment to my left and a screaming baby can be heard from the apartment on the right side of mine.
At least the dude is a REALLY good pianist. Free shower concerts! Yay.
>>
>>35432146
how much $ do you make engineer guy?
>>
>>35432132

Arbys, no.
>>
>>35432824
Yeah, I have to be doing something.

>>35432856
107k (USD)
>>
How the fuck did all of you get into IT?

Did you learn it in school or did you learn it yourself?

What do you have to be capable of to work an IT job? What are the different levels in IT jobs?
>>
>>35432132
Work as a temp in factory
>>
>>35432909
I'm not in IT, but I know people that went both ways. I know a guy that did all the certifications and never went to college and now has a decent system admin job, and I know a guy who went to college for software something something and now works for a development firm.
>>
File: 1489128652764.jpg (867KB, 720x868px) Image search: [Google]
1489128652764.jpg
867KB, 720x868px
>what job do you have?
Im a Sheriffs Deputy
>Have your own apartment?
No I live with my mother and step dad. It's pretty nice because my mom has bad health and I look at it as taking care of her when she took care of me for so many years.
my step dad is a piece of shit tho i've debated planting drugs on him a few times
>>
>>35432325
How far up North are you?
>>
>>35432765
tfw I'm a retarded robot. I wish I was just average, just enough so that I could live in a shit apartment by myself. But nope I'm a fucking retard.
>>
>>35432909
>How the fuck did all of you get into IT?
studies
>Did you learn it in school or did you learn it yourself?
University, not engineer school but the level (5 years after baccalaureat is considered the same)
>What do you have to be capable of to work an IT job? What are the different levels in IT jobs?
IT jobs are easy AF, just learn how networks and machines work, specific languages and protocols, a 12 yo can do this job seriously. You can do basic exploitation, architecture, project manager or even laying cables around.
>>
>>35432325
Do you have a dog or a cat?
>>
File: time.png (5KB, 470x202px) Image search: [Google]
time.png
5KB, 470x202px
I'm an IT guy for my city's school district. I've got my own little high-tech condo. I've had a lot of fun wiring it up and working on it. I grew up poor and didn't have a lot, so having this place is really nice.

I dropped all of my 4+ years of careful savings on downpaying on this place though, so I don't have a lot of money, and I don't actively make a lot in my job right now, either - I still consider it worth it because I get a lot of time off (spring break just started, fuck yeah), but I'm getting complacent.
>>
>>35432965
I'm not that smart either, it's that I don't give them any problems. A lot of employees are a pain in the ass. They always have stories, or fight with eachother, or complain about the bathrooms, or complain about what jobs they have to do, complain it is too hot/complain it is too cold, or whatever. Also helps I don't have kids, since kids cause people to leave work all the time because it got sick or needed some school thing.
>>
>>35432949

>sheriff deputy
>likes cute lolis

I wonder if there is more of you guys out there.
>>
>>35432976
>learning specific languages and protocols
>easy af

Are you high?
I never learned anything about this. I don't have the basic understanding you have after years of school.

All I know is root can do everything and c++ is the language for gangsters. and you have to install gentoo.

that's it
>>
>>35432909
I started as a lowly 1st line slave for the Korean masters at LG Electronics Nordics CIC, got promoted a few times and picked up useful knowledge along the way, self-taught. This made it quite easy getting a higher salary with the competition.

(I like learning but desu I just whore out my pleasant phone voice for troubleshooting and problem-solving.)
>>
File: 1488860489058.jpg (37KB, 496x818px) Image search: [Google]
1488860489058.jpg
37KB, 496x818px
>Get off work
>Go to bed, put laptop on pillow on chest
>Vidya, 4chan, anime, Wikipedia till sleep
>Go to work
>Repeat

I've been doing this for about 6 months now. I haven't hung out with anyone outside of work this entire time. Most of the time I don't leave the house again until work, even on the weekends. The past four years this is basically what I've done, and plan to continue until I'm too old or robots take over. I am an EMT and working towards being a paramedic, but the last few years before that I was a short order cook in various different restaurants from fast food to very fancy shmancy. That was less stress than this but this is more satisfying.
>>
>work for the Federal government in a highly professional capacity
>still live in my mothers basement
kek

KEK

K E K
>>
>>35433123
That's my life too, only replace vidya and anime with private trackers and movies/media/tv
>>
>>35433088
I don't really see her as a Loli so much as a Daughteru

and yea there's quite a few guys in my department that watch Chinese cartoons
>>
>>35433047
dude.
normies at my office where talking shit behind my back for years. they think I hate them because I don't want to eat lunch with them.

one little mistake was enough for my boss to kick me out. he actually thought I hate everyone. Now I'm getting replaced with another normie.

tldr: if you have autism, you get fired eventually because normies can't handle you.
>>
>>35433106
Working 8 hours a day will bring you this knowledge, it's not difficult because it is designed to be understood by anyone in the world.
I knew nothing about my job before the day I was engaged. Although maybe situation in Europe is a little bit different, basically your diploma will get you a job, then the corporation will give you training to make you operational on a subject. Don't sleep during training and that should be ok. My fat ass is on the same chair as I started on 10 years ago, fascinating.
>>
>>35433225

That's only true if you don't make an effort at least every once in awhile to say "Hey, I'm cool with all of you but I don't like to socialize."

I CLEARLY hate socialization but I make a joke every now and then to keep them off my back.
>>
>>35433225
>>35433258
Yeah, exactly this. I'm friendly, I'm just quiet. They say hello to me and I say hi back. I tell them to have a good weekend. Really short stuff like that but I just don't really chat or eat lunch with anyone or something like that. They think I'm weird but a friendly and harmless since I never take sides.
>>
>>35432598
I completely understand. I'm 33, wagecuck, got my own house. Friday's too tired to do anything. Saturday's do chores, chill with muh niggas at night. Recover on sundays. This has been a vicious cycle for years.
>>
>>35433258
I was cool with a lot of my co workers
I managed to display a very convincing kind and happy smile. I can hold retarded casual conversations.

Didn't change shit. I lost my job.

My boss actually said "many people have complained about you being slow. we are really sorry but we need to part ways now"

I was working my ass of. I wasn't slow.
>>
>>35432828
Seconded. holy sweet fuck, you're getting screwed.
>>
File: tumblr_mwfrboGYgW1s6avi6o1_500.gif (947KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwfrboGYgW1s6avi6o1_500.gif
947KB, 500x636px
>>35432132
I work in a cable factory, and about have the money to move out of home.
I can't wait to be able to watch all the anime I want without anyone walking in on me.
>>
>>35432132
Trucker, just moved out of mommy's spare room and got my own apartment. I turn 41 in a couple weeks.

I'm not gonna make it, am I?
>>
>>35434775
You made it, Anon.
erogo
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.