[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adulthood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Z.jpg (4KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
4KB, 224x224px
have you ever the feeling of not being prepared for responsailities of adulthood? i have tourettes and adhd and i feel like those conditions make me a sort of inferior man who wont be able to provide a good life for my hypothetical family, my life is a sequence of failures thanks to those conditions. i probably have bipolar disorder and i'm also stupid, i can't even imagine myself having a normal adult life with a job and a family, i don't know what i should do with my life. i'm 22 btw.
>>
>>35432002
I lived one year apart of my family for a stufying. It was a pain in the ass during seven month. I wasn't abble to do and to think about what an adult should do. I still can't and I now I'm just going to be another thing than a NEET or a wageslave in some month.
>>
>>35432101
responsabilities are such a burden, why childish and failed people are expected to have the same responsabilities by the society?
>>
im 22 and im moving on my own to a bigger city this july, and yeah, I feel dumb, like any 22 yrs old male is more prepares than me to take responsabilities, some guys of my age make me feel like im a child, I don't know anything about economy, paying taxes, I feel like people it's going to take adventage on me and Im going to have to ask my mom to solve my problems, for example last month I went to a conference room to listen a college profesor, It took 1 hour to find the place and I didnt even know if it was the right room because it was full already, so I walked around the city until I gain courage to ask, any normal guy would have asked first without even care but I ran like a embarrased kid

my mom is trusting that I do fine so Im trying to become an adult, first of all, know all the ways that someone can trick you, learn about finances, dont be impulsive when is about money or work, remember that as a adult male you literally have the right word over everyone, idk about family , so long im not planning to take that responsabilitie, of course implying i have any. chances of getting a gf and have a kid
>>
>>35432233
Society don't want to admit we are not able to have responsabilities.
>>
>>35432002
I ran away from home when I was 16. The government gave me some financial assistance, but I pretty much had to figure out everything for myself. I didn't figure anything out and just sort of sat in the basement suite I rent for 10 years or however long it's been.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.