[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a date tonight tonight and I'm beyond scared. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

I have a date tonight tonight and I'm beyond scared. It's the first date and first time meeting.

Can you guys lift my confidence, I'm thinking of just going drunk.
>>
Don't drink, she'll know and it'll ruin it. Just tell her you're nervous when you meet her, she will appreciate how you were looking forward to seeing her and how you are worried about losing an opportunity to meet her
>>
>>35431860
not even a little bit? just a teeny flask? :(
>>
>>35431598
I knew a guy who used to fuck everything up and drink when he backed himself into a corner.
Fun lad, even when started waving a knife around.

Congrats on your g slash b f don't let the door hit you on the way >>>/out/ nigger faggot.
>>
>>35431860

>he has the virgin worries
>he's probably afraid of sex
Oh yeah sure you're 100% right.

But yeah, going drunk makes you have a soft dick either way, and you'd be more stupid.
>>
>>35431904
See if she wants to take a drink with you, shell think youre fun and itlltake the edge off
>>
>>35431919
it's a black and white gameboy flask I can't wait to show her now : )
>>
>>35431919
horrible idea
>>35431904
1 shot of hard liquor MAX. going drunk to a date is a red flag. make sure the smell isn't still on your breath

just b yourself, ask her lots of questions about herself and complement her some.
>>
>>35431919
>>35431956
CONFLICTED AHH
>>
Jokingly ask if you want to get drinks and laugh about the awkwardness. Phoenix did it in Her while on a date and it seemed pretty smooth
>>
>>35431982
we're going to see Logan (the movie) though
>>
>>35431972
Don't ask her to drink before the date. That'll make you seem like an alcoholic. If you go to a restaurant and you ask if she wants to drink that's one thing but if you make it seem like you need a drink before the date even starts it's not a good look
>>
>>35431998
Ask her to get drinks after. Movie first dates are perfect if you're nervous because you don't have to talk and then you can talk about the movie after
>>
>>35432052
>>35432030
should I make any physical contact or keep it really casual. i'm thinking just a hug when we meet. i'm too nervous for anything else
>>
>>35432088
Don't hug her when you meet, might be a bit much, a classic is if you think the date went well before you leave give her a small kiss, lips or cheek doesn't matter and if you feel weird just doing that say something like "I suppose you're wanting a kiss now" in a joking voice or some shit I don't know how autistic you are.
>>
Ask her questions about herself and then ask questions about her answers. Really listen and be engaged with what she says. Good luck anon!
>>
>>35431860
>tell her you're nervous when you meet her
no, don't let her know you've invested so much in her before you even go on your first date. the only thing this communicates is that you are a fucking loser who has no other options
>>35432088
depending on how excited/willing she seems when you go to pick her up, you can give her a quick hug or a peck on the cheek. it will help ease the tension. if the date's going well later, put your arm around her waist and just remember that this is not as big a deal as you've made it out to be in your head. the worst thing that can happen is if this date fails, you'll have more experience and be able to learn from your mistakes
>>
>>35432088
I probably wouldn't hug her but it probably wouldn't be a deal breaker if you do
>>
>>35432166
really? i don't see why a hug would be too bad not like a big long tight one. what else would I do, I feel like a handshake would be awkward.
>>
>>35432030
>owns a flask
>seem like a drunkard
Women hate guys for being dishonest, so it's not a gf if she'll just break up over it later. Enjoy the short relationship and the long term STD.
>>
>>35432263
>>35432166
why are you betas so against hugging? it's a good ice breaker. OP's got this
>>
>>35432272
you don't really have to do anything, just say hello and make small talk "are you looking forward to the movie?" Stuff like that, first dates are usually casual as fuck though like going out with a friend somewhere, so just keep calm m8

>>35432293
Just something I wouldn't do, maybe at the end of the night but not at the start but I agree with the other anon it's not the end of the world either way
>>
>>35432261
i won't be telling her how nervous I am trust me haha. also I'm meeting her there, I offered a ride but she said it's okay, I guess she's driving too. to be honest I wouldn't want to get stuck at a date with someone and it goes terribly wrong so I guess it makes sense.
>>
>>35432351
I feel ya, I'm undecided but I'll probably got for a quick hug, I think it'll ease some stress for both of us
>>
>>35432461
Describe the grill OP, might help us a bit
>>
>>35432501
she's pretty family oriented, currently studying in something history related. Greek. She plays some video games and dabbled in cosplay once or twice. She's into books a lot too, rock/metal music.
>>
>>35432554
>currently studying in something history related. Greek. She plays some video games and dabbled in cosplay once or twice. She's into books a lot too, rock/metal music.

Focus on this shit then, people fucking love talking about themselves.
>>
>>35432630
should I stick with just the movie or see if she wants to do something afterwards?
>>
>>35432725
Movie should be enough for starters, like maybe walk her home or something and talk on the way back would be ideal if you can, if you do shit for too long it just gets awkward.
>>
>>35432809
well we're both driving to the movie so won't be able to walk, also it's cold as fuck so screw that haha. appreciate the advice everyone hopefully I don't fuck this up.
>>
>>35432882
You should drive her, basically the same as walking but it's warm
>>
>>35432915
no I mean she's coming with her own car haha. I already offered to give her a ride there.
>>
>>35432981
>. I already offered to give her a ride there

rookie mistake lad, next time you should, gentlemany and shit
>>
>>35433009
"Need a ride tomorrow? I'll pick you up"
"I'm good, I have a car but thanks for the offer :)"

should I just go there and force her into my car? what are you going on about lol
>>
>>35433043
People always refuse first time on offers to anything, you always just follow up maybe once or twice to make sure.
>>
>>35433073
alrighty I just asked her again.

"Yeah, still good on that front. Again, thanks for the offer."

well now I just feel annoying thanks lol.
>>
>>35431598

They are probably scared to death too, just shoot out EVERYTHING in life that you care about, hobbies, interests etc and see what connections you have. Family, Career, Life goals and dreams are easy ways to bond.
>>
>>35433182
>They are probably scared to death too
Hell, no. Girls go to dates by the age 13-14, so to them dating is literally easiest thing.
>>
>>35433182
I think what I'm most terrified of is that I won't have any interest in her and the conversation will be so dull and one sided. I hope I'm not the only one asking questions.
>>
>>35433272
what's even worse, they don't even have to do anything during those dates. it's them who you must impress, not the other way around, unless you're an ultrachad
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.