[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have 40+ cousins and 13 uncles/aunts >all are rotten normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1462963459629.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462963459629.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>have 40+ cousins and 13 uncles/aunts
>all are rotten normies with alcohol/drug/gambling issues
>tfw grandparents are leaving their entire million dollar estate to me because i am such a good boy
>>
Cool. Tell us about the mountain of salt that has resulted from the announcement.
>>
>>35431214
Get a lawyer anon, they will hire their own and challenge you.
>>
>>35431214
>That many relatives
>They're degenerate
That really isn't a shock. People who are stable and first world tend to have smaller families.
>>
>>35432103
What is there to challenge? Children aren't entitled to the wealth of their parents, right?
>>
>>35432174
It depends on where you live, OP. They absolutely are where I'm at. In this place it's illegal to leave all the money for the cat/charities/just one lucky anon.

Also, good for you! Happy that you get this opportunity to build a good life.

What will you do now and how much does your clan hate you?
>>
I'm just happy one cannot inherit parents debts.
>>
>>35431214
Listen to this guy: >>35432103

They WILL challenge you, and you need to be ready to fight back.
>>
>>35432688
What kind of communist horseshit is that? It won't be equally divided would it? I wasn't OP by the way
>>
>>35433218
Not equally at all, but all offspring has at least some base value claim to their parents wealth.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.