[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna join the military? It will help you find a purpose and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: 15.jpg (112KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
112KB, 690x388px
Wanna join the military?

It will help you find a purpose and you will bond with people.
>>
>recruiting on /r9k/ of all places
Is the army that desperate?
>>
what the actual fuck are those berets?
>>
>>35430932
>fighting for a government, for any reason, ever
>>
File: image.png (531KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
531KB, 654x539px
>>35430932
Where do I sign up for the SS?
>>
can I join the american army if I'm a foreigner?
>>
>>35430972
https://youtu.be/9HesdRHzkSE
>>
>>35430981
why would you want to join the american army if you are a foreigner
>>
>>35430932
Being a soldier is the ultimate cuckoldry. You are literally risking your life for the normies.
>>
>>35430999

because the army in my country sucks and I want to actually go into combat
>>
>>35431072
>army in my country sucks
no excuse

>actually go into combat
no fight on at the moment really mate.
>>
>>35430981
Yes you can. And the retards pay for everything: from the expenses of your training to your housing and food etc. And they give you citizenship.

Had a classmate in middle school whose dad was a colonel in various NATO missions in Iraq. When he retired at age 35 or 40 or something, they moved to the US and his son signed up for Uncle Joe and he's now in the US Army and is US citizen. They live near some base in Virginia IIRC.

Although fighting for a country that isn't even your home country is very strange in my opinion. Not to mention how can the US trust non-Americans in the Army.
>>
Thinking about going into the Air Force, since they just changed the standards, as far as asthma is concerned.

I'm so sick of my depressing, gf-less college life. I mean, I know I'm not going to suddenly get a gf and become attractive to women if I join the Air Force, but at least it will give me a regimented lifestyle where I feel like I'm actually doing productive things, so I can take my mind off of women and how much they hate me.
>>
>>35431161

>Not to mention how can the US trust non-Americans in the Army.

It's not like I come from the middle east or something. I'm white and college educated.
>>
>you will never get your scrotum ironically fondled by Chad Boyle while you nervously laugh it of

why live?
>>
>>35431296
This guy and his family is white too (well, they're slavs, so to non-whites they seems white enough I guess).

But even then, I wouldn't allow foreigners in any country's Army.
>>
To what extent will the military change my personality

Will I just become less of a pussy, or will it make me a chad?
>>
>>35432332
it won't make you billy badass or anything, you'll still be the same you, just with the capacity and training to take a life.
t. someone with several enlisted associates
>>
>>35430932
>getting bullied and beaten by failed Chads and normies and on top of that sarge shouts on you.
I'll pass.
>>
>>35430932
im trying right now but i need references and have none.. ffs original
>>
>Wanna join the military?
Yes
They told me to fuck off because I have a small tattoo that pokes out in dress uniform.
>>
>>35432503
hey I remember you from the last time this was posted.

'sup tiny tattoo anon?
>>
>>35432452
So I'll be a weaboo sperg trained to kill?
>>
>>35432332
You will learn how to do your job and not be a child all the fucking time
>>
>>35432578
precisely
organic
>>
>>35432561
I'm probably not going to get my medication refills from my new doctor because I was honest and told them sometimes I smoke pot.
So
Not great
I'm probably going to spiral out of emotional control in a month and flunk out of college.
I've spent the last week hyperventilating every other day because those meds are the only reason I've attained moderate success, and now they want to take it away.
>>
I want to, ive always wanted to fly in the military.
>>
>>35430932
I'd love to
but I want to focus more on gaining a sense of self
the military is designed to replace your sense of self
>>
>>35430932

I told you last fucking time. I would love to join your club, but you wont accept me because i am mentally ill.
>>
File: 1349828193912.jpg (21KB, 216x262px) Image search: [Google]
1349828193912.jpg
21KB, 216x262px
>Fighting for a government that doesn't care about its citizens
>>
>>35433070
Hope you have perfect eyes and reflexes.
Otherwise you might be lucky enough to do maintenance on the birds you want to fly.
>>
>>35433008
Nice. I was scared I'd have to pretend to be a turbochad for five years.
>>
>>35433137
20/20 vision boii
>>
>>35433190
Apply to the airforce then, you've passed the first screening test.
It's still really unlikely you'll be flying fighter jets, because only the best of the best of the very very best even get to train simulators for that shit, but the air force can be very fulfilling.
>>
>>35433134
Do you have a better plan for life?
>>
>>35431112
>no fight on at the moment really mate.
wrong, wrong, wrong.
>>
File: 20170310_120300-min.jpg (661KB, 2984x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20170310_120300-min.jpg
661KB, 2984x5312px
I'm in the army. Just returning from a field ex in garrison playing on the phone.

View of the terrain on my flight today. I'm infantry btw.
>>
>>35433325
Is it as fulfilling as their ads make it?
>>
>>35430932
I'm legitimately considering it.
I'm at university studying for an engineering degree and have thought about joining either the navy or air force after I leave. The pay for an engineering officer is pretty decent and it would give options to work on things I otherwise wouldn't get an option to work on like submarines and aircraft.
>>
>>35433363

It has good days and bad days. It really just depends. I don't get much sleep on these things running on about 3 or 4 hours a night currently.

This exercise was a 5/10 overall
>>
>>35430932
>us army recruiting on r9k

welp really scraping the bottom of the barrel huh ?
>>
File: IMG_8569.jpg (67KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8569.jpg
67KB, 803x737px
Marine here, answering any questions for you lads.
>>
>>35430932
>worst base pay in the country
>literally serve as human paycheck while wife fucks wagecucks at home
>>
>>35433681
Nigga the CIA has been running their pathetic meme division out of /mlp/
They don't know what the fuck they're doing, and they never will

>>35433533
5/10 compared to not doing it, or just in general? I know the military isn't exactly comfytown but I was hoping maybe for a 6.5
>>
Will they make fun of me for being a beta skeleton with no life experience?
>>
I am a canadian; almost finished a computer science degree thinking about joining Canadian Army; either infantry or mechanic for tanks or planes or something else.

I don't even have a drivers license right now; Should i give it up ?
>>
>>35433884

Nah senpai, I've got good fellow Marine friends who are beta skeletons. We don't rag on him for it, (seriously at least) we just try to help him grow his confidence. Weirdest part is he's actually one of the most badass guys I know.
>>
>>35433994
>Weirdest part is he's actually one of the most badass guys I know.
Elaborate

I'm not american but I figured that introverted awkward guys would get badly hazed in the military
>>
>>35434146

It's odd but basically he's a robot to the core while also being super good with technology and part of recon, which, if you do some research, is basically Marine special forces besides MARSOC
>>
>>35434347
How the fuck does a robot get the necessary willpower to make it into force recon?
>>
File: 1487331850391.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487331850391.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
Has anyone else dealt with a mental health counselor? When I was at MEPS they saw some old cutting scars on my thigh, then painted me as like a psycho with a bad childhood because i'm currently NEET. So I didn't get to enlist that day and they're now sending me to a counselor who has all the power to say yes or no. Is it even worth it to go or should I just start applying for wagecucking? I feel like this is just a courtesy and they'e definitely going to tell me to fuck off.
>>
File: 1473099014279.png (370KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473099014279.png
370KB, 640x640px
>>35430932
You, know, Ive thought about it because they whip you into shape and give you experience you can't get anywhere else!

But then I realized that I'd probably get shot and killed and left in an unmarked grave.
>>
>>35434540
I'll remember you for this post anon.
>>
>>35430932

I'm not a sociopath, so no.
>>
>>35434465

I still haven't figured it out man. He's an enigma.
>>
>>35434519

Same thing happened to me brodie
You're a shoe in, don't worry about it
I got in still and I showed up wearing all black
>>
The military is just a dumb meme
>>
>>35430932
USMC here.

>It will help you find a purpose
No....just absolutely not, if anything, it's more likely to accelerate the slide into nihilism.
>you will bond with people.
Not necessarily; if you're not able to carry your weight and make yourself useful (big problem for competence-challenged robots) then expect to be mocked, ridiculed, and ostracized; if not even fratricided at a future convenient opportunity.

You think bullying was bad in Elementary through high school? You haven't seen shit. The cruelty of a child is barely anything compared to the cruelty of full grown adults.

If there is bitch in you, it will show....and be exploited.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.