[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw 1/10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: bleh.jpg (402KB, 1502x2002px) Image search: [Google]
bleh.jpg
402KB, 1502x2002px
Did anyone of you have a sudden realisation of how fucking ugly they are?

I always thought I was just slightly below average but it turns out I was just brushing away a lot of negatives.

When you put it all together, it really makes me just fugly.

Doesn't help that I have a stupid high level of confidence. It's hard to see myself for who I truly am but I'm objectively ugly. Sigh.

I don't even know how to live with this new realisation. Like how ugly is ugly enough to be in my league and and really as some point there is nothing there. I'm not attracted to really ugly women. What's the point?

Pic unrelated.
>>
So do you still score or not?
>>
>>35430857

Of course not.

The closest I ever got was this Siberian exchange girl that seemed to be into me. I didn't do anything with her but she was all over me. I told the story on here before so you might have come across it already.

That's the only time I'm sure a girl was into me.

Being confident and having good social skills only gets you so far. Nobody is going to fuck an ugly guy just because he's confident.

I asked out a quite a few girls. 100% rejection rate.
>>
Yes.
I don't think I'm too ugly to never date anyone, BUT, I think I'm not attractive enough for anyone to be physically attracted to me at first sight. But I believe people will find me dateable if they get to know me, but that's a pretty big problem. How the fuck do you get into a relationship when you can't even attract people because you have no redeeming qualities about your appearance and some bad ones? fuck everything desu
>>
>24 year old virgin
>haven't been complimented on my looks since 7th grade when my face had barely entered puberty
>instaskipped on chatroulette/omegle by any girl
Objectively life is telling me that I'm ugly.
>>
>>35431042

>How the fuck do you get into a relationship when you can't even attract people because you have no redeeming qualities about your appearance and some bad ones?

You wait until they get desperate and start paying more attention to you.

I don't have a better answer.
>>
>out of style glasses
>neckbeard
>transformers shirt
>PINK FUCKING HAIR

thread should be called "tfw 1/10 bait" because this is just awful
>>
>finally resign myself to ugliness
>hey I guess if she won't be pretty at least she'll be smart
>mfw all the girls at uni are too good looking for me, some are dumb, some are smart but all above my league

So then if I want someone they have to be both ugly and dumb? There's literally no point at all in that.
>>
>>35431162

OP here. Guy in picture is still objectively better looking than me, unfortunately.

The only thing I have on him is that I don't have a that plump baby face.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.