[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do all men have such retardedly high standards for women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1486079024797.jpg (288KB, 780x591px) Image search: [Google]
1486079024797.jpg
288KB, 780x591px
why do all men have such retardedly high standards for women? Literally every 2/10 thinks the deserves a 7/10 sex goddess.
>>
>>35429616
Explain how these are high standards for women

>likes me
>virgin
>likes games
>>
>>35429660
You know why "virgin" is an incredibly high standard, you just refuse to accept that. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I know you know
>>
>>35429660
In the modern degenerate liberal West, virginity is an extremely high expectation. Unlike the Muslim world where virginity is a practical requirement for a girl to get married and live a normal life.

"likes me" is also unreasonable in the West, since women are raised to be entitled and superficial as fuck.

Just convert to Islam and get yourself a qt Syrian refugee wife
>>
>>35429694
>You know why "virgin" is an incredibly high standard,
you mean (((why)))?
>>
>>35429616
2/10 of the top 20% is 8.4/10 you mathlet.
>>
Because anything less my children will suffer like I do.

We know we're going to die so better to die with nothing left.
>>
File: 1489086015291.jpg (57KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
1489086015291.jpg
57KB, 500x251px
is a natural instinc don't pretend is not the same with women.
>tall
>muscular
>rich
>with a big dick.

for you girls is either a 10 or 0
as for me i only want someone who can understand me and that is not a hamplanet.
but that apparently is a high standard.
>>
>>35429616

You're likely incorrectly assessing men, first of all. 2/10 has severe unattractive facial scarring, acne, is like 5'5" or something, busted up nose.

And do you wanna know the sad part. It's that you know you're wrong. You'll much more commonly see a high-tier guy with a mid-tier girl at best now. I knew a very, very, very close to Chad guy (this guy was fucking solid in every aspect of his life and model-tier), and all he could get was a 7/10.
>>
>>35429616
maybe I don't think I 'deserve' anything, but only want to sex up +7/10s and don't care about anything else just because and also don't complain about me not getting it except when renting prostitutes since I don't actually want a relationship or any of that crap

ever thought about that or is deserve entitlement spoiled everything that goes through your brain as induced by your retarded political system
>>
>>35429828
this
It's either a beautiful girl or alone, probably the latter but it doesen't matter
>>
>>35429802
why don't you let a woman decide what a 2/10 is instead of mansplaining it to other straight men?
>>
>>35429902

Because ya'll suck at deciding what 2/10 is. Any lanklet with decent aesthetics you'll slap 2/10 on when they're more like a 5/10 and 6/10.

And hahaha mansplaining.
>>
>>35429870
you are probably right in that assessment, but whatever. Let nature take out the genetic garbage.
>>
>>35429694
I dont know why it is, can you tell me?
>>
>>35429902
>mansplaining
lol, I almost took you seriously

Get triggered some more tho. I think feminists are funny desu
>>
>>35429929

Butt hurt lankleton detected.
>>
>>35429952
Because most men want to have sex with women and try to achieve this. Women enjoy sex and being desired by men. These are strong biological impulses and modern society is generally okay with casual sex. Therefore, the vast majority of women have sex
>>
im a 7/10[at least] white guy with a good sized dick, stable office job for a large canadian company, and all i want in life is a girl with a thicc ass to cherish.

thats it, dont care about race, facial looks, or anything, it would be a huge plus if she's not mean to me
>>
>>35429965

Yup. I won't front. Doesn't disprove anything I'm saying.

You got anything substantial for me or should I continue wasting time?
>>
>>35429952
(((Liberalism/feminism/atheism))) has convinced women that its okay for them for fuck a 100 chads, and that if any man has a problem with it, he is just a loser sexist with a fragile ego.

So women fuck around a bunch of hot guys, expecting society at large to be okay with it.

If you hate it, then dont support gender equality or female emancipation. Since that is what women do with their freedom
>>
>>35430015
ill add that im 6 ft in a city[toronto] that is tiny, i know a lot of nice spots to go on dates, but i just cant fucking get the courage to ask people, and they dont show interest in me, i work like 9-6 so i guess im fucked and am just gonna rot
>>
>>35429929
that's like a fat ugly woman saying she is hot and men don't know what hot is. You are literally that woman.
>>
>>35430025

Relax dude, I'm a manlet . You probably still care because you haven't given up yet like me.
>>
File: tumblr_mxbald1NBG1smqj5ao1_500.jpg (42KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxbald1NBG1smqj5ao1_500.jpg
42KB, 450x600px
>>35429616
>all men
Jeez go outside more often

Pic related, my ideal attainable gf body type
>>
>>35430006
>Therefore, the vast majority of women have sex
Why do liberals always conflate "casual sex" with just "sex".

People have always fucked, but rarely was it outside of marriage or prostitution
>>
>>35430039

Except that's a false comparison.

Fat ugly =/= skinny with good aesthetics.

The correct comparison would be chubby, but with otherwise good aesthetics.
>>
>>35430015
>white guy with a good sized dick
You can easily fuck tons of people, both men and women, on that fact alone
>>
>>35429616
I don't want to settle for just any type of girl I have standards if she doesn't have it going on in the eyes and and face I'm not interested but it's hard to meet girls were I am they either have a bf or are married
>>
>>35430100
how

i work everyday, i even have people who try to flirt with me[indian girl at work says 'ur sooo tall, wow u look good there] and shit like that, but whenever i try to seal the deal she backs off

its like my fucking autism just magnifies people away from me

all i want is a nice chubby gf or a girl with just a nice ass who is a decent person
>>
>>35430050

Ah I thought you were that same tumblr girl typing in lowercase.

If I would've known you were a dude I'd have been a lot chiller. Hope you have a great day, man.
>>
>>35430100
By the time anyone knows your dick size, you're basically already having sex. I don't see how you can leverage that into getting laid with a new partner.
>>
>>35430124
I just want to find a boyfriend-free girl.
>>
>>35430222

Goooooood luck with that shit. Even the ones who flirt with you have a boyfriend very often.
>>
>>35430233
I know, and I have pretty severe noviophobia too, so I get really bothered by it. I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>35429616
Yeah, how dare people want to be with someone they find attractive.
>>
>>35430507
I get what you're saying, but keep in mind that if people didn't care, you'd have a girlfriend right now.
>>
>>35430552
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here.

Are you implying I can't get a gf because of my appearence?
>>
>>35430725
what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know that I have over 300 confirmed kills and have been involved in numerous secret raids against Black Twitter
>>
>>35429616
The whole rating system is bs anyways, beauty is subjective. For me personally, girls get more attractive the better I know them, but YMMV.
>>
>>35430816
that was a bit rude m8
>>
>>35430507
No. How dare people think they deserve someone attractive just for existing.
>>
>>35429616
Over the years my standards have dropped

I'm a half blind, friendless failure, who am to judge on appearance?

I just want somebody to love.
>>
File: vE5HJbK.jpg (2MB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
vE5HJbK.jpg
2MB, 1240x1748px
>>35429714
http://www.teenvogue.com/story/teens-losing-virginity-age

>the average age of virginity loss for American men is 16.9 years old
>the average age for American women is 17.2 years old

It's not even younger.

You've been drinking the /r9k/ koolaid for far too long
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.