[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I use my social anxiety, craziness and depression as a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2695.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2695.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
How do I use my social anxiety, craziness and depression as a way to get guys? Is the mentally ill girls are alluring thing a joke?

Most of the time I get comments that I'm real and more straightforward than other girls but I want to be mysterious too
Help
>>
>>35429555
by repressing those things because most guys hate that shit, unless you're pretty then they wont give a shit what you say

only guys you'll find that are "into that" will usually be online, and will probably get tired of you after they actually have to deal with your shit
>>
>>35429555
Normies think mentally unstable girls are hot for casual sex. They have no time or inclination to pursue anything serious with one

As for robots, they think girls like that are hot due to a mixture of desperation, naivete/inexperience about sex and relationships, getting memed by yandere anime shit, and because they are more relateable compared to normie girls.
>>
If you're attractive, then no one cares about those things. They're seen as endearing.

If you're not attractive, then you should use your sensitivity and emotional intensity to get your own meaning from life. Men want to see that you can add something to their experience. If you view your problems from this popular idea of entitlement (My Mental Illness Is A Disease And I Deserve Special Treatment) then no one will want you. It's not a burden but a challenge, something to be overcome. This is how you make yourself appear to be a valuable human being and not simply a drain.
>>
>>35429555
You can see bonkers from miles away lol, they even walk differently, and almost no guy falls for a crazy girl. All I can say is good luck.
>>
>>35429701
>If you're attractive, then no one cares about those things.
They will after a while.

Crazy girls are good fucks. But in a relationship, things will eventually get so unbearable (especially when the sex becomes routine and no longer special) that guys will just say "fuck it" and bail
>>
>>35429555

> Is the mentally ill girls are alluring thing a joke?

It's not if you're attractive enough. Being mentally handicapped takes you down about 2 points of attractiveness. Men go after the 8/10 looking 6/10s.
>>
There are guys into it and I would steer well clear. They tend to be weak, manipulative guys who need you crazy and dependant to feel worth in themselves. It's unhealthy and wouldn't benefit you at all.
>>
>>35429836
Guys who actually get serious with hot crazy girls end up regretting it. Looks can carry a relationship only so far
>>
>>35429555
checked
first off, i guess some guy's fantasy is to save a mentally ill girl? idk.

its not actually something desirable since relationship with mentally ill persons can be very taxing, for both parts.

most times if you actually want to get it to work it requires are lot of work.

to answer your quesitons:
>look pretty and be slutty
>yes, its a joke
>>
>>35429555
>craziness
If you're crazy enough to indulge in my fetishes, then you've got a guy.
>>
>>35429555
>1 Dress up as Harley Quinn
>2 Suck dick like a champ
>3 ???
>4 Profit
>>
I want a mentally ill spinner girl, REEEEEE!!
>>
>>35429555
Not you.
You're a dude pretending to be a mentally unstable hot girl to get replies.
>>
>>35429652
>Normies think mentally unstable girls are hot for casual sex.
true.

i get targeted by a lot of manipulative hot normies because they know i'm gentle and super fucked up. sometimes guys think i'm a mpdg until they realize i'm bonkers.
i've only dated robots, but a lot of guys think i'm beautiful and drop me as soon as they know i won't sleep with them. that's why i only date robot. codependency is the only way that works for me so far :/
>>
I want to fuck Johnny Depp's daughter.
>>
File: alana+lily1.png (1MB, 1079x1066px) Image search: [Google]
alana+lily1.png
1MB, 1079x1066px
>>35433388
same. I like her friend alana champion too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.