[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>someone spends months being an asshole to you >get offended

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1489076188151.jpg (121KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489076188151.jpg
121KB, 1440x810px
>someone spends months being an asshole to you
>get offended and upset whenever you finally say something mean back

I always find this so confusing.
>>
>>35429352
why do you care?
be more of an asshole than them.
>>
>>35429396
It's just baffling for someone to treat you like dirt, and then suddenly act as though your opinion matters whenever you lash back. People are confusing.
>>
>>35429430
they are but this only happens because you're a submissive little bitch
you have all the power to treat them worse or walk away
we are dirt for everyone
>>
>>35429352
you should suck his cock and make him even more confused
>>
>>35429352

Do this >>35429938, OP. He will immediately ponder everything he's ever said to you and work on treating you better
>>
File: 1488251393068.jpg (33KB, 481x306px) Image search: [Google]
1488251393068.jpg
33KB, 481x306px
>>35429352
It's because they are a sociopath. Be careful or you might find you're dealing with a Ted Bundy.
>>
>>35429938
>>35429990
I think we can all agree this is the best course of action. It may also be helpful to wear panties while you do it
>>
>>35429990
>>35430044

I would highly recommend you do this OP, not even joking

I sucked the cock of my bully in high school and I started being treated better by everyone including my bully

sucking cock is the easiest way to make people treat you better, and you deserve to be treated better honestly OP
>>
>>35429938
>>35429990
>>35430044
>>35430097

Are you seeing this OP? Dubs and an overwhelming majority want you to suck your bully's cocks. /r9k/ shall end bullying once and for all.
>>
File: bf.jpg (162KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
162KB, 1000x746px
>>35429352
>I always find this so confusing.
don't be confused, it's obvious he likes you

make him feel nice and he will return the favor
>>
>father is an immature idiot with anger issues
>always gets mad, yells and makes threats
>having a bad day once while he's doing it
>finally snap, yell back and make threats back
>he acts like he's a victim and i'm an asshole
>for doing exactly what he does to me everyday
>6 months later and we haven't talked since
>despite living in the same house lmao
>mfw he stopped the yelling and the threats

said i'd put him in the hospital if he didn't apologize

he stubbornly refused

i very nearly murdered him that piece of shit
>>
>>35430431
Why didn't you just suck his dick?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.