[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>forced to go to the store by my mommy one day >guy mistakes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: cropped_header_1488579218141.jpg (69KB, 322x326px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_header_1488579218141.jpg
69KB, 322x326px
>forced to go to the store by my mommy one day
>guy mistakes me for a girl
>asks for my number
>shyly mumble it to him, he's some hoodlum scum, chad
>texts me, saying we're going on a date friday (today) and to tell him where to meet
>he doesnt know Im a neet tranny who lives at home
>scared to just avoid him because I have to go to that store all the time
>scared to go because he might uncover my nature and attack me
>just wamna stay home and play stardew with my wife Leah and shitpost on r9k

I fucking hate mexicans. What do I fuckin do? How do I get out of this?
>>
Just dont go.
Text him saying you're not interested in him then block his number
>>
>>35428677
how the fuck is tard doo even fun? I have 13 hours and I'm already bored as shit farm all day and look for bitches and dandelions after 9.
>>
>>35428756
Fuck you Stardew is comfy af.
>>
>>35428677
do you have a friend or something?
he can act like your BF and tell him to fuck off
>>
>>35428725
>Text him saying you're not interested in him then block his number
literally what's so hard about doing this?

you made this thread just to brag about how well you pass didn't you
>>
File: class act lil doggo.jpg (180KB, 999x1015px) Image search: [Google]
class act lil doggo.jpg
180KB, 999x1015px
He's a chad, literally every girls dream is to go out with a Chad.

If you want to be a real girl, you need to go out with him.
>>
>>35429370
Im scared because what If I see him at that store again? Dude I can barley talk to my own family. And I dont pass really well, which makes it more confusing
>>
>>35429453
class act, lil doggo

original commentary
>>
>>35428677
Text him that you are trans and ask if he is ok with it. Getting it off your chest is better than bottling it up you stupid fuck
>>
>>35429453
class act, lil doggo

Its mean to post that picture on r9k
>>
>>35429453
class act, lil doggo
>>
>>35429453
class act, lil dogo

Jvwunvwhvjsvjwcg
>>
>>35429453
Those kinds of image aren't funny and don't contribute to the thread

they are also against the rules
>>
>>35429453
class act, lil doggo

asdas
>>
File: IMG_4319.jpg (283KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4319.jpg
283KB, 1836x3264px
this is me for those who asked
>>
Dating seems hard as a tranny. Can't really keep the penis a secret or else it's like you're leading him on. Can't really be up front about it either though because that's very personal. You don't want to go around telling everybody you meet that you're a tranny freak.
>>
>>35429707
you look like a guy there's no way he doesn't already know
>>
>>35429585
Class act, Lil' dogger
>>
>>35428677
>What do I fuckin do? How do I get out of this?

Text back: "FYI I'm a tranny. I'll assume you really don't want to date a tranny, so I'm gonna skip out on the date. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier."
>>
>>35429469
what if you see him at the store again? who cares?
>>
>>35429707
you kinda look like a guy so he maybe is into traps have fun
>>
>>35429707
CUTE!

origianaol
>>
>>35429707
you definitely look like a girl, those other anons are just bullying you

unless someone is looking to clock people nobody could even tell

that being said you should work on your makeup, I think you could be a lot cuter
>>
>>35429453
"class act, little doggo"
>>
>>35429863
>Can't really keep the penis a secret or else it's like you're leading him on.

Yeah, this is real important. If someone is interested in you and you're a tranny, you really need to tell them right away.

>Can't really be up front about it either though because that's very personal.

In an ideal world, yes, that would be true. But unfortunately, society is not ready yet for trannies. If someone is interested in you and you're a tranny, then, sadly, the burden is on you to let them know that you don't have the downstairs equipment they probably think. I know that isn't fair, but right now at this point in history that's the way you've got to handle it to minimize potential problems.

Remember when Bruce came out as trans? Pretty much the big question on everyone's mind was: "Well, does he still have a penis or did he get it sliced off?" Of course everybody got scolded for asking such a question. But the fact is that in our current repressed society, lots of people still have a fixation on whether other people have penises and/or pussies, and so that pretty much drags the conversation down to that level for everyone.

> You don't want to go around telling everybody you meet that you're a tranny freak.

Not everyone. I'm only talking about people who start expressing an interest in hooking up with you. That's when you need to either say a firm no, or else explain "I'm probably not what you think, so let's not go down this road unless you've got a really open mind."
>>
>>35429453
Class act, lil doggo

Orogijfidinxjsoskid8eksik3
>>
>>35428677
>What do I fuckin do?
Kill yourself
>How do I get out of this?
Suicide. You'll end up doing it anyways

sage for tranny shit
>>
>>35429707
Daniel Radcliffe really went to shit after the Harry Potter movies
>>
>>35429453
That's a cute dog, what race is it?
class act, lil doggo
>>
>>35430795
Looks anglo to me
>>
>>35428677
>trans
>"Oh no, someone mistook me for a girl"
Wot.
>>
>>35429453
class act, lil doggo

>>35430795
Pomeranian maybe?
>>
>>35428677
damn the more you read this the more fucked up details you get. you are a married man who either lives with his mom or just does mommy stuff, who is married and actually said yes to this guy and gave him your number. what the fuck are you doing man
>>
>>35429707
holy shit you're cute
i'm jealous
>tfw uggo
>>
>>35429453
Class act, little doggo.
Can I have an upper-class accent, too?
>>
>>35428677
You should go.

Hopefully he'll realize what you are and murder you and then there will be one less tranny freak in the world.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.