[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pointless story coming, just wanted to share. Most of you will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4638.jpg (36KB, 491x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4638.jpg
36KB, 491x349px
Pointless story coming, just wanted to share. Most of you will consider me a normie, which I'm not, but I'm also not a complete robot. I'm an almost 20 year old virgin with a couple superficial friends.

>Send a "send nudes" picture made out of chocolate letters via snapchat to a bunch of people as a joke
>this german girl from my uni class replies "send that to your crush haha"
>I reply something corny along the lines of "why you think I sent it to you?"
>chat for a bit
> invite her to a casual party i was going to that night (no I'm not regularly invited to parties but this was my only real friend who invited me)
>she says ok
>go to the party. I drink a bit, she doesn't because she doesn't drink.
>after a while everyone goes outside to smoke, I'm alone with her.
>think fuck it, and go for the kiss
>she kisses back
>euphoria
>say I'm leaving, she's also leaving.
>walk to my place, ask if she wants to come in
>she agrees. We go inside, just kinda chill in the bed.
>after a while go in for the kiss again.
>she says she's a virgin, tell her I won't have sex with her tonight.
>we lay in bed all night. I feel super awkward and euphoric at the same time. I can't sleep at all. Don't know if she can sleep and I'm constantly worrying that she's uncomfortable.
>next morning do some cringy shit like bringing her orange juice, making it too much like a cheesy romantic movie.
>next few days at uni I'm a bit too clingy, which I afterwards try to compensate by ignoring her completely.
>I ask if I can come over one more time. She agrees but doesn't seem very enthousiastic about it. We make out once more.
>stop contacting her because she never shows initiative.
>now it's just kinda awkward in class.

Why did I have to fuck this up robots?
She doesnt drink
She's a virgin
She never goes out except some rare occasions to formal events with girlfriends.
I lived the dream for a night.
>>
Yo. I didn't read everything but you lost at

>"send that to your crush."
>>
>>35427499
>stop contacting her because she never shows initiative.
As the man you have to do all the initiative
Ask her to be your gf and if she says no just ask that you guys be closer(this is code for fuckbuddies)
>>
You should of fucked her when you had a chance now she thinks you're pussy. Thats why shes put off by you
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.