[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>b-but..they just want CHAD!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 14891548493699.jpg (234KB, 1194x975px) Image search: [Google]
14891548493699.jpg
234KB, 1194x975px
>b-but..they just want CHAD!
>>
Garret looks like he's a manlet now
>>
>>35426727
Dude clearly improved his look and also felt the effects of some testosterone-fueled puberty. Now young girls his age pay attention to him.

What the fuck is the point of this retarded faggot thread?
>>
>>35426727
Plebbitors can have gf they are normies
>>
>>35426772
Literally any of you whiny virgins, can do the same thing. Yet everyday it's "b-but Chad" "I can't get women" WAAAAAAH
>>
File: r9k_1474282441176.png (782KB, 933x603px) Image search: [Google]
r9k_1474282441176.png
782KB, 933x603px
They still want Chad.
Garrett's just a friend.
>>
>>35426727
>implying it's impossible to get a qt pre-pubescent girl as a qt pre-pubescent boy

One puberty is over, they all flock to Chad but before that it's anyone's game.
>>
>>35426727
That's because now he almost does look like a Chad

>>35426848
HAHAHAHAH

F
>>
>>35426842
try being an actual fedora wearing faggot AND FAT at the same time
>>
This is how I picture everyone that posts here looks like. unless they state they are ethnic . That and they look like that fat guy boogie or the pedo lookalike with Long hair and a shit ginger Beard
>>
>>35426848
he's not a fucking robot, he's clearly a piece of shit normie.
>>
>>35426848
kek

OP rekt
>>
>>35426866
>It's anybody's game
Maybe for you, normalfag.
>>
>>35426842
A guy with clearly good genetics and facial structure hits puberty after being a 12 year old goofball in a viral video and then naturally becomes a good looking guy.

News flash for you fucking retard nigger: all of us have hit puberty already, and it wasn't as nice to us as it was to garrett. My face didn't fill out, my jaw didn't grow, I wasn't born with a good frame, and I have mental health issues going on. Garrett also wasn't molested by 3 adults growing up so he's got that going for him.

why don't you go the fuck away because you clearly don't understand what the population of this board goes through every day.
If we could just "wake up and B urself bro just improve urself bro" then don't you fucking think we would have done that already?

I can't make traumatic rape go away by hitting puberty you fucking retard
>>
>>35426848
He probably still fucked her desu
>>
>>35426907
>stop wearing fedora
>lose weight
>???????
>>
>>35426842
it wouldnt be a problem for me if it wasnt for the fact that I am a 5'3 manlet.
Ofc there is the option of letting your body get stretched but this expensive as fuck and I am still a Student
>>
>>35426727
try have autism so bad that it shows up your face your voice your walk. try having acne scars all over your chest and back. try having eczema on your scalp. if you have social media like this faggot then you're a normie. he seems like a faggot who had a mommy and daddy. try having 1 parent who's too absent to even make sure you went to bed at 2 am.
>>
>>35426727
So he is now the token effeminate friend of a group of girls. What an accomplishment.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.