[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Hindsight, High School Girls Were Really Serious About Dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hskool.jpg (350KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hskool.jpg
350KB, 2000x1000px
I never noticed this at the time, but in high school, girls were deadly serious about dating and finding a guy, a lot more than dudes were.

I used to hang out with girls a fair bit. As a result, I heard the conversations guys don't hear. Here's a spoiler if you've never hung out with a group of high school girls: they talk about guys. Constantly. It's like 80% of their conversation. Guys talk about girls too but not nearly to the same extent. Even the nerd/basket-case girls who couldn't get guys were obsessed with the topic.

One girl I knew always wanted to marry a doctor or a high-tier engineer. She really wanted to 'marry well' so to speak. She hung out with me and my two bros a lot. One of my bros was really good at math, an aspiring engineer. I didn't realize it at the time, but the only reason she hung out with my two bros and I, was because she wanted to get closer to the one math bro. It was well known she had a crush on him. She totally stopped hanging out with me/my bros after the one math bro got engaged. I later found out she married a nearly identical guy 12 years later.

This one girl I dated in HS started getting close to me summer after first year college. She went to extreme lengths to be close to me, getting a job at the same terrible call center I worked at (when she didn't need a summer job). Tried getting me out to hang by calling me on the phone. Kept in touch on FB until she found a guy she's now engaged to. The minute she found that guy, all contact with me stopped. That summer she tried to get close to me again--that was obviously her angling to get back with me, in hindsight. She more or less mentioned that she wanted to, too.

That's just two anecdotes, of course. But it seems younger women will go to extreme lengths to get guys, changing up their entire lives for the sake of it. They approach the whole dating thing with this 'deadly seriousness,' a sense of urgency and fate and destiny that men just don't.
>>
And theyll suffer for it. Getting married young leads to divorce. Best to wait till your late 20s or 30s. ESPECIALLY with men only being most attractive then due to having a career
>>
so this just means that unless you became aware of this game while you were still a teenager/early college and could still fit in with young girls, you'll never find a virgin gf?
>>
>>35425608

I'm not trying to comment on whether it's a good idea.

This is just a 'women are really different from men' thread, basically, albeit with a very specific angle.
>>
>>35425619

That feel...

That feel....

That feel when no GF.
>>
>>35425619
Just become a high school teacher. Befriend a qt and wait for her to graduate and turn 18. Best option for robots imo
>>
>>35425568
>In Hindsight, High School Girls Were Really Serious About Dating

Is it just me, or does this sound like the title of a Light Novel?
>>
>>35425568
TL;DR

Women don't love you.
They love the idea of you.

This further affirms the natural vapidity of walking axe wounds.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.