[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent Here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1463829945290.jpg (156KB, 850x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1463829945290.jpg
156KB, 850x1092px
Hey, everyone. Come in here and vent. It's okay.

>want to get fucked up
>no alcohol, prison wine isn't done yet and still very weak
>can't get more because driver's license is expired
>have huge zit on cheek from eating chocolate, can't get driver's license for booze because picture would be ugly
>took a slightly higher amount of diphenhydramine because sick and also mild chance to get fucked up. It was aight, got a bit woozy and numb.
>go to store to try and find some DXM which I haven't done in probably a decade.
>They no longer carry the right brand, not even behind the counter, because of degenerates
Not gonna huff paint, but I might work out a little for natural endorphins.
>>
File: 1489145557023.png (314KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489145557023.png
314KB, 640x960px
>>35425263
>play eroge
>cry at the pretty stuff the protagonist tells the main love interest
>>
>>35425263
>people don't want anything from me
>don't have much to offer anyway
>either way you put it, it's an unbalanced relationship where one person is producing something that other people flock to
>i can't be that person producing things for other people
>>
File: 1486774231379.jpg (426KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486774231379.jpg
426KB, 1024x768px
>want mommy gf
>zero women interested
>would be content with a woman who isn't obese who will treat me in the same way
>zero women interested
why cant i die in my sleep already
>>
>>35425263
>They no longer carry the right brand, not even behind the counter, because of degenerates
Did you only do the throat spray shots when they still had them? Unless you aren't american they should have the 356 mg bottles and the delsyms(best)

Also dont try to get high on dph, it feels like shit and the hallucinations are scary
>>
File: 1440700673451.jpg (59KB, 800x521px) Image search: [Google]
1440700673451.jpg
59KB, 800x521px
>>35425449
>dph
I only took 75mg, 3 pills

Also, I was looking for Coriciden Cough and Cold pills. Never did it any other way. They used to have a proxy box telling you to ask at the counter, but not anymore, at least not at the 2 pharmacies I went to. I usually took 8(half the box), and would puke later. Probably smarter to do 4 if I did them again.

Where do you usually buy delsyms? I don't wanna go back to those 2 pharmacies so I'm hoping walmart or a supermarket would have them.
>>
File: 1461312788216.jpg (48KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1461312788216.jpg
48KB, 500x667px
>>35425449
Also, what kind of delsyms and how much to take?
>>
This ultraqt I stalk posted a new picture on her instagram and she looks so beautiful and angelic it's kind of depressing. She's actually hard to sexualize because of it, and also because she's never posted anything remotely whorey. no, I won't post her. I don't want anyone to drive her off the internet
>>
>>35425580
Walmart has an off brand delsym that isn't as expensive, just look for the 12 hour syrups and check the active ingredients for dextromethorphan polysterex without acetaminophen. Its a slightly different trip and the comeup is longer, but it lasts longer and is more euphoric imo. Gel caps are also good and walmart has those too.
The Walgreens where i live still have the candy coated cccs under a different name. But coricidin always feels too edgy to me from the extra ingredients.
>>
>>35425601
3 oz/532 mg equivalent if you dont have any tolerance for the first time, 5 oz/888 mg if you want the "full experience"
>>
>>35425891
Thanks, bruh. The CCCs have a different DXM (hyrobromide) so I guess it'll be a bit different. I'm gonna get them anyway though because Im depressed and really need to get fucked up. Also, I'm actually sick with the cough and sniffles, catching it from some nasty bitch.

How much should I drink? The whole bottle?
>>
>>35425263
What about cold water extraction?
>>
>>35425984
>cold water extraction
For what? The alcohol? It's not done fermenting, still bubbling, and pretty weak because I tasted it yesterday. I think the fermentation is inhibited because of the acidity of the calamansi juice I added (I'm basically trying to ferment lemonade). When the last batch was done it was kinda weak. I used champagne yeast which is supposed to be strong, but the booze turned out weaker than when I used baker's yeast the first time i did dis shit.

Think I should add baking soda to try and neutralize the acidity?
>>
>>35426048
No I meant to get fucked up. You can get pills with a bit of codiene in where you are? You can used CWE to get rid of the paracetemol and have pure liquid codiene
>>
>>35426071
No connections, and I'm not a huge pill guy anyway. I'd rather get booze/weed, but I have no weed connection and muh driver's license is expired.
>>
File: 1461198989729.png (7KB, 334x321px) Image search: [Google]
1461198989729.png
7KB, 334x321px
>>35425263
>come home
>Browse 4chan or watch tv
This has been my Friday night and every night for so long. I don't even play vidya, don't go drinking or get high or anything like that. Just staring at a screen alone

I hate my life so much, I can't fine a job and I fail at everything else. I'm wasting away desu
>>
>>35427112
At least you're in school improving yourself, bro. What are you studying? Do you talk to anyone, like friends or qts?
>>
>>35427158
technical degree (community college) actually. No, I don't really talk to anyone outside of class
>>
>>35427296
*in health services
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.