[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Tell me a story, uncle anon!" wat do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: parrot.jpg (227KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
parrot.jpg
227KB, 1024x768px
"Tell me a story, uncle anon!"

wat do
>>
>>35424525

That's a toucan and it has a big beak, did you know that wonderful fact anon?
>>
>>35424525
Tell it a story, obviously, because that's a fucking rad bird.
>>
*unbuttons bick*
>>
>>35424525
Get a blowjob from that qt toucan
>>
Toucans? god I LOVE toucans!
>>
>>35424525
Look up the price of toucans. :3
Then tell it the jungle book story or something.
>>
>>35424525
>Let me tell you about the time I sat at my computer all day and did nothing with my life
>But you tell that every time!
>>
>you have a big beak for you
>don't crash into any planes
>you won't survive
>your beak looks like fire
>people being nice has made you docile
>*clips wings*
>*bird flies anyway*
>impossiblu
>>
>>35424525
I tell it about that one time I walked across a frozen lake at night with some rich French bitch and some other peeps while I was homeless and next morning she demanded that I compensate her for one of her beers I accidentally drank (it was dark and cold and I couldn't see what can I was pulling out of my bag)

fuck you Alice

original
>>
>>35425613
Literally ONE beer?
>>
>>35424964
did you know their beaks are made from the same material as our fingernails
>>
>>35425613
How long were you sleeping rough? I was "homeless" for 48 hours about 5 years ago.
>>
File: Wakya New house2.jpg (1MB, 2256x1840px) Image search: [Google]
Wakya New house2.jpg
1MB, 2256x1840px
>>35425483

YOUR NOT ALONE! This is my Parrot!
>>
File: 85_P_1357006869309.jpg (55KB, 914x640px) Image search: [Google]
85_P_1357006869309.jpg
55KB, 914x640px
>>35425634
yep, it was one tall boy of Sapporo (650mL). I remember it well. The backpack was full of Red Bulls (the beer, not the energy drink) and I was already drunk. Only realized it was her beer after I opened it and took a sip. So I chugged it

This bitch was an international student, spent 7 years in art school (3 years community college, 4 years at university for a Bachelor of Illustration). This happened in her year 3, still college, we were all 20 or 21 I think

Anyways, her dad was a banker back in France and owned multiple properties, including vacation homes, in the Philippines and West Virginia. She knew my parents kicked me out and I was technically homeless for 2 months (couch surfing at friends', including her bf's place)

She woke me up in the morning (we all crashed at my friends' basement) and demanded I give her $3 for the beer, complaining she didn't get to get drunk and I ruined her "experience." I literally did not even have $3 to give her, or $3 in the bank, or any money whatsoever anywhere. Imagine someone waking you up in the morning and reminding you that you are LITERALLY worthless and have fucking nothing. I will never forget it
>>
>>35424525
>Toucan Sam isn't real.
>>
>>35425912
what's it's name anon?
>>
File: 1458919733137.jpg (65KB, 541x625px) Image search: [Google]
1458919733137.jpg
65KB, 541x625px
>>35424525
>you will never slowly and sensually finger a bird that is able to repeat the cute girl sounds you've been playing over and over for it

Why live, brehs?
>>
>>35425912
Ring-necked parakeets? god I LOVE ring-necked parakeets!
>>
There once was a qt amazing bird named tooks, plot twist, It's you! :3
>>
That is a very cute bird
>>
File: 91f.jpg (26KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
26KB, 600x399px
lemme tell you about when I was in high school, 4chan was the meme center. Then 7 years later, memes became normified...pepe was stolen
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.