[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IBS or other poop problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: images[1].jpg (4KB, 240x181px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
4KB, 240x181px
Hi does anybody have any poo problems? I have IBS and it pretty much fucks up my life. I think that it's the reason why I'm robot.
>Can't go to long trips because I have a bathroom anxiety
>Have diarrhoea often when I'm with my friends so it's pretty bad.
>Have to eat often otherwise I have a diarrhoea. But when I eat often I have to use toilet more.
>Stomach pain and farts when nervous
>Have to go to toilet after major foods so I can't eat in restaurants.

Anyone else with similar problems?
>>
File: 1485372349129.png (212KB, 700x833px) Image search: [Google]
1485372349129.png
212KB, 700x833px
fuck i want an ibs bf or gf so bad
>>
>>35424194
Colitis bot here OP. You just have to find the right drugs and diet. For me it was remicade but it was just too pricy. I can however relate to the farting problem (part of the reason I can't talk to girls) our lives are at major inconvenience mode. But it could be worse, keep your head up
>>
I'm pooping right now. Currently having trouble. I can feel something in there but it's hard to pass. This happens a lot if I don't take fibre supplements or eat a lot of veggies.
>>
>>35424214
Why, you sick fuck?
>>
File: 1471641282535.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
1471641282535.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
I get intense stomach pains from anxiety. Usually gives me the runs too.

Failed a test in school because of it. I just sat there for an hour. Then I went home, took a shit, and came back for the next.

It was only R.E so I'm not too arsed.
>>
>>35424194
went to live in a dirty dorm with 8 other guys and found a living pinworm in my stool yesterday

it's pretty whatever though just need to get a deworming pharmaceutical

yeah IBS sucks
>>
I've had stomach pain for a while now. It appears after meals, when I'm stressed or just randomly. Don't have any real issues pooping though. Does anybody here have an idea what I could have?
>>
>>35424576
Can just be a side effect of anxiety, senpai.
>>
>>35424194
I have ulcerative colitis. I don't even notice it if i take my pills. I can eat whatever I want.
captcha: colon emex
>>
>>35424194
wamted to kill myself at age 14 because of ibs troubles
ruined my childhood
waiting for it to return and ruin my adult life
>>
>>35424617
Could be. It first started when I was in elementary school but it has gotten worse over time. Now I don't go a day without that pain
>>
>>35424662
Take a trip to the doc then. They can probably give you a good answer.
>>
i have ibs too.
just do not eat/drink dairy. replace dairy with salty stuff.
>tfw when the cramps come
>>
>>35424677
Yeah I probably should. Maybe I'll get my colon cancer diagnosis then
>>
>>35424660
how did it ruin your life?
Originalino
>>
for people that wonder what ibs is like;
>your fav food or whatever makes you get the shits everytime you eat/drink it
say you get the shits by eating/drinking that has chocolate in it
everytime you eat/drink something with chocolate, you get the shits.
>>
>>35424194
Oh god, yes. I've had it for almost four years now. It came out of pretty much nowhere, and it ruined my life. I hate it so goddamn much.

You said most of what I deal with, but for me one of the things is that I regularly have about 3 hours of trouble before I can leave the house in the morning, and some days it simply doesn't go away at all and I'm back and forth to the bathroom until almost bedtime.

My doc thinks it's stress or anxiety, but nobody I've seen seems to be able to do anything about it. The only thing that's made me stop feeling the pressure was MDMA, but that's temporary and you can't do it very often. I lost my fiance (who was also the only GF I've ever had) and my career because of it.

People are always posting "you can't be a robot if..." threads, but I think very few understand what it's like to be forced into it by a physical condition.
>>
>>35424194
ive heard probiotics, romaine lettuce with a vinaigrette, and tea with lemon, ginger, and honey are good for IBS
doctors dont really give you anything for it
>>
I have a lazy bowel. I dont feel the need to poop for days at a time. When I finally do have the urge the turd absolute devastates my butt hole. I cant believe some of the monstrosities I've dropped into the toilet. I've learned some tricks over the years though. Since I started lubing up my ass before I take a shit with some Vaseline its a lot easier.

Oh and on the plus side the feeling afterwards is a ton better than if you go regularly.
>>
>>35424783
IBS is kind of a blanket term, so even this is only one form.

For me, it's:

>you'll get the shits completely randomly and for a random amount of time, with no warning or correlation to what you've eaten or anything else

In my case I get a relatively predictable but heavy amount every day, a few hours of it after waking up (about every 15-20 minutes, so not enough time to safely commute to work or school) and then several times later in the day, but sometimes I have the shits every 20 minutes for a day or two on end. It's completely fucked my sleep cycle too, because I often get in bed and then it kicks in and I end up for hours, either running to the bathroom and shitting or being kept up by worries that I'll shit myself in my sleep.
>>
It's awful. Diarrhoea, constipation, cramps, stomach rumbles. Been to the doctors twice and they did nothing. I fart so often, I hate it. Had many so many crying breakdowns. But luckily I have a gf who supports me and understands, if I didn't, I would have killed myself
>>
>>35425213
>has GF
i found the normie
>>
>>35425213
>But luckily I have a gf who supports me and understands, if I didn't, I would have killed myself

I fucking hate you.

The only GF I've ever had, and probably the only one I'll ever have, left me because of it.
>>
>>35424194
Smoke weed. That supposedly helps with it.
>>35424330
Same goes to you. Awful disease friend, had a family member who got it.

If it doesn't work at least you got stoned.
>>
>>35424194
Only when I drink too often.
>>
I have IBS and chronic ideopathic constipation. It's like living a fucking nightmare. I always feel like I'm about to shit my pants, but when I make it to the toilet, I get nothing or rabbit turds or what looks like greasy brown worms. I take a good shit maybe once a week, but even then the feeling never fully goes away. The gut rumbles are constant and it doesn't seem to matter what I eat or take. I've been through three GIs and two colonoscopies, but apparently there's nothing physically wrong with me.
>>
File: 1483924809313.png (666KB, 872x653px) Image search: [Google]
1483924809313.png
666KB, 872x653px
>>35424194
Crohn's disease bot here.

Its really shitty. Stomach cramps, diarrhea, all that crap.

Basically got to avoid fiber. No beans, peas, corn, oats, anything wholemeal or whole-grain. Most foods people say are cheap or healthy will fuck me up.

I've also got this weird skin tag right around my asshole which secretes pus and blood when wiping. I've had it for months and only having action taken on it now. It might be a fistula. I had a pelvis MRI a couple days ago, and I've got a colonoscopy on Sunday morning. Having to take the prep medicine. It sucks.
>>
>>35425616
You might wanna look into modifying your gut flora. I don't know much about it but hey it can't hurt to look into it
>>
Luckily my IBS is only triggered by fastfood/greasy, oily, fatty shit or stress. It sucks I can't eat things I'd like to eat, but i'm fine otherwise. Probiotic yogurt helped me quite a bit, it's less severe now when I suffer an attack.
>>
>>35425305
If she left you because of it. Then she was always going to leave you, even if you didn't have it
>>
I don't poop very often. Like every 4-5 days. I guess that's just the way it goes. I've tried a bunch of different things. I keep my diet high in fiber always.
>>
What do you do to try and stop it. t.ibs fag
>>
Only true robots have ibs
>>
>>35424576
It's the beginning. This is a progressive disease so if you adjust your diet now and live a healthier life you will slow it down or stop it. Consider this your warning. You don't want to get real IBS. Society likes to make jokes about it but it's really a terrible condition. Some people have had to go on disability from it.
>>
>>35425652
I have Crohn's disease as well, I can eat most fibers, just can't handle; beans, hot sauce, bell peppers, cabbage, deep-fried stuff, nuts, anything that has spice, milk products, soda.
And did I mention alcohol? I can't drink a single beer without puking or having to shit my pants, complementary I get stomach pain for days.

Medication is working well enough that I am not dying and I no longer have to eat a liquid diet.
Haven't had any blood in my shit for days :^)
>>
>>35424214
no u dont i tried it, not worth
>>
People with IBS probably need to learn how to fucking eat properly.
>>
>>35424633
You should start getting colonscopis 8 years after your diagnoses. Patients with ulcerative colitis have an increased chance of getting colon cancer.
>>
Dealt with constipation my whole life, never thought to go get it checked out, just thought thats how my body was, I don't shit for like a week, currently suffering piercing stomach pains cause I know I've needed to shit for the past 5 days but physically can't, my body won't let me
>>
>>35429520
>no u dont
i do tho
>>
>tfw no IBS GF who will let me smell her rancid farts
>>
IBS sufferer here. Dropped dairy, wheat and sugar from my diet and I'm close to normal again. Also lost 60 pounds as a side effect
>>
File: ss (2017-01-26 at 10.22.09).jpg (20KB, 358x266px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-26 at 10.22.09).jpg
20KB, 358x266px
I doubt I have any kind of medical condition, but I shit a lot. I've shit twice today, and I'm probably going to shit one more time before it's over. My diet is pretty normal (don't even eat tendies) so I dunno.

And it's not diarrhea either, it's normal logs and shit.
>>
>>35424194
No more coffee, no milk, drink almond milk? Or ?
No more junk food or fast food only on a special day?
Drink 8 oz of water you'll get dehydrated too much poopy
Take a morning walk if you can or do walking exercises on YouTube
Try not to worry or think about it too much.
If you need to pass gas do it everyone has gas problems, they won't admit the truth.
Those who have trouble pooping invest in a foldable potty squatty if its real..
Or take in a little more fiber and cut out fast food and junk snacks.
>>
start swallowing a lot of opiates, id suggest the UK traditional route
30mg Codeine> 30 mg Dihidro > 50 mg tramadol> 5 mg oc
from there on either ramp up OC dosage or go
morhpine > fent

youll never shit and your stomach will never hurt
>>
I have crohn's disease. It actually got so bad that they had to remove my colon. I have an ileostomy now. It's made functioning a lot easier, but now I feel repulsive.
>>
I feel like I have IBS.

>Farting almost all of the time
>Sometimes have to take multiple shits within the hour
>Random crippling stomach pain that absolutely fucking kills me
>Have to try and shit something out or else the pain just goes on forever
>>
>>35424194
This thread is makin me so horny fuck
>>
>>35431546
Always a pervert with a weird fetish
>>
File: 557af210Nrdte4qE.png (254KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
557af210Nrdte4qE.png
254KB, 600x720px
don't have poop problems but i recently started having this delusion that i might instantly pee myself whenever i talk to someone important like a manager, a professor, or a cute girl. it's ruining my fucking life
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.