[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In hindsight, that girl treated me to one of the wildest, most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: feels good.jpg (46KB, 680x984px) Image search: [Google]
feels good.jpg
46KB, 680x984px
In hindsight, that girl treated me to one of the wildest, most unique, craziest and most fun rides of my life.

It was 12 years ago, I'm I'm nearly in tears now and how I treated her. This is coming back now for a variety of reasons, the main one being I masturbated to memories of her last night.

Nobody should have to be rejected in such a cold-hearted fashion, talked absolutely down to the dirt by someone they really liked.

I can't believe I was so cold.

I know she's over it by now, but holy fuck, some of the things I said. And I felt no remorse nor did I even really think twice about it at the time.

She opened herself up to me, introduced me to dating and sex, gave me some wonderful memories... But when it started to come crashing down, I just unloaded on her with all I had.

I was such a brutal person when I was younger. I was so reckless with peoples' feelings, so merciless.

I just can't believe some of the things I said. I can't believe a person could ever open up to someone else and just get shat on like that, even if the relationship really was probably not going to work.

I'm just so sorry.
>>
File: Joseph Sipping Coke.png (321KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph Sipping Coke.png
321KB, 600x600px
get over it fagbag
>>
>>35423887
Don't worry bro I'm right there with you

Treated all my girls like shit just as bad

Now I'm alone and have been for years

Trying to kill my emotions and feel and act the same way now
>>
>>35423978

I have no idea why I started thinking about this now. Like I said, it was 12 years ago.

Coming down on amphetamines is really weird.
>>
>>35423887

fuck stephen universe tumblr trash show for special needs kids
>>
>>35424250
Don't do uppers when you're permanent alone and your life is ruined

If I do Molly now I get a heavy existential crisis and get the most crazy sad feeling I can't even describe like it's literally like there's a hole in my torso
>>
File: air it out.png (658KB, 1506x1600px) Image search: [Google]
air it out.png
658KB, 1506x1600px
>>35423887
shut up u worthess faggot nigger
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.