[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good mornie wage slaves! Todays the big day! One day left and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2858.jpg (55KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2858.jpg
55KB, 222x305px
Good mornie wage slaves! Todays the big day! One day left and then you get two days of vacation! I bet you're so excited to file for taxes this weekend and pay bills. Oh me? I'm going to bed and when I wake up I''m going to binge play BOTW on my new nintendo switch taxpayers like you paid for! Anyway have a nice day wage cuck!!!!
>>
>>35421937
Fuck me I thought it was Saturday
>>
>>35421958
Only one more day wagie! Dont be late to work sweety! You know how your jew boss hates it.
>>
>>35421975
I don't think any jews work at my job
>>
>>35421937
I'm actually on paid vacation all next week. After today, I don't have to go back to work until March 20.
>>
>>35421937
I've got a four day weekend starting today
>>
>>35422008
good for you from now and after march 20th i dont have to work either

>>35422051
i have a seven day all week every week
>>
I got laid off yesterday. Not sure what to do. Guess I'll file for unemployment and sleep in.
>>
>>35422064
>good for you from now and after march 20th i dont have to work either
Cool man, congrats.
>>
>>35422064
>i have a seven day all week every week
Good for you, pal, what do you do with all that time? Something productive and creative?
>>
>>35422182
>Something productive and creative?
Why yes of course, ragey wagey, why yes of course. I'll be working on my 3rd symphony and taking breaks by walking my dog and learning how to make beef stroganoff with my mom. Yum yum! Unfortunately for you, wagie, it'll be another night of eating literal poison when you buy fast food after your shift. Sad!
>>
My bf would let me be a house husband, but I'm studying hard so we can DINK it up later. All I really care about is travelling, which costs money. What makes me happy is getting away from everyone I know and keeping moving so I don't sink into existential gloom.
>>
>>35421937
Can you insult me some more Mr NEET, I really hate being a wagecuck but the self loathing and NEET thread's make me hate myself even more and help me get through the day. This wagie is broken, I am planning on drinking all day at work in the hopes they finally fire me.
>>
>>35422910
>house husband

The most pathetic of wage slaves, they receive no pay but remain enslaved to their bosses.

Watch as the sissy wagie plays homemaker for his top alpha, only to receive a beating and spanking on the posterior in return. The wagie would never think of leaving his provider. Truly fascinating, indeed.
>>
>>35421937
I hope you have a fun time with your *simulated* experiences :^)
>>
Jokes on you, I also work on the weekend

I want to die
>>
>>35422897
you know writing a Symphony isn't impressive unless you actual are able to sell it. I wrote 5 books before during college, does that make me an intelligent author?
>>
>>35422910
If you want to torture a NEET, take him abroad once, and then dump him at home forever.
>>
Enjoy your meaningless hell
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35421937
This is a great day for wagies.
>>
>>35423388
this statement is from a perspective so bizarre and alien from my perspective i can't understand it at all.
>be me at 18
>dragged on family vacation to pizza pasta land (grandpa was born there)
>family enjoying various sites and culture
>desperately trying to get out of activities (not successful)
>most tolerable part of trip was when able to hole up in a room and not leave any of the houses/rooms we stayed in

abroad/10
>>
>>35424367
extroverts can only enjoy themselves when they immerse themselves in immediacy. sitting at home by themselves? that is hell to an extrovert.
>>
Tfw neet balls can't take as much busting as wage balls. Did your femdom gf forget to work on your today?
>>
>>35421937
I'm gonna buy new clothes and stuff this weekend.

Next weekend I'm going on a 4 day long weekend away. It's my birthday.
>>
>>35424777
Well happy birthday anon
>>
>>35421937
Actually... this is my third day off. I go back to work tomorrow.

12 hour nightshift though... At least I'm not a worthless NEET.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.